Beauty and the Beastons Pt. 11

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    235 calories is definitely a snack, not a meal. Looks good if the amount of everything was doubled.

2.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Has she said why she's focusing so much on macros? Please don't tell me she's trying to lose weight. She could DEFINITELY gain muscle, and usually if you're as focused on protein as she's pretending to be, that's what you're trying to do, but we know that's not the case for her because she might *gasp* gain a few pounds if that happens. Also, you're not going to see gains if you're eating 200 calorie 'meals'.
    I also laughed at her dietician/trainer's photo of her before and after one week - she looks exactly the same. Of course. Because it's been one week. So once again, what are her goals here?

3.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Her goal is to get you to purchase the app and to make content. Since, she went and had implants put in I don't believe she is healthy. She is more about looking good on the outside not actual health. She was thin to begin with and not much muscle mass. Did she have a tummy tuck to?

4.     +11   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Do these children ever eat anything but tacos? Real question.

I swear every dinner she says she's making the kids are "daddy tacos"

Also it still grosses me out that they use theives on their vegetables and to clean their countertops/toilets. Either you're poisoning your family or your countertops are not getting clean... There's no way it can be both

5.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    The only difference I see in her picture is she’s sucking in. 🤷🏻‍♀️

6.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Savannah08 @ 10/4/2024, 04:48) 
    The only difference I see in her picture is she’s sucking in. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Yup. Not to mention your stomach looks different at different times of the month depending on where you are in your cycle.

7.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Insufferable humans these two are.

8.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    He got his license for NJ. So how is that going to work for them when he has to do showings?

Or do we think he is just gonna be doing real estate during the summer when they are at the bay.

I'm not judging. Good for him for going for something. I'd be interested to see stuff like that on their YouTube, something different.

9.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Are they putting things in place to move to the bay house year-round? I do find it hard to believe she's making enough $$ to keep all this stuff going with how much her views have declined?

10.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I know lots of people are dumb and don't care, but if he was going to be my potential realtor I would google him, then I would find their instagram and YT accounts, then I would see how freaking weird he is and how he's constantly sexualizing his tiny little wife and saying how Ella is her mini me. Basically I'd see how fucking weird he is and I wouldn't hire him. Hopefully people will do their research. HOWEVER, I am most excited about the fact that people will google him as their potential realtor and they'll find the bakery instead! Absolutely loving that journey for everyone!

11.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Why do they always have problems with their dogs?? Their 4 year old dog Rylan cant even walk?? What’s going on.. Ugh makes me sad. Poor dogs. Maybe stop diffusing essential oils 24/7 in your house!

12.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I’ve owned dogs my entire adult life (I’m almost 40 so let’s say 20 years) - I do not understand it. Does she have munchausen by proxy but with her dogs rather than children?

13.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Hjein23 @ 4/12/2024, 04:35 AM) 
    Why do they always have problems with their dogs?? Their 4 year old dog Rylan cant even walk?? What’s going on.. Ugh makes me sad. Poor dogs. Maybe stop diffusing essential oils 24/7 in your house!

Because she refuses NOT to use the toxic essential oils around her dogs...she's about to kill #3 and #4 with her willful ignorance.

14.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I went to a natural store recently and the store clerk told me essential oils are a no no when it comes to pets.

15.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lovestobakecookies @ 12/4/2024, 20:42) 
    I went to a natural store recently and the store clerk told me essential oils are a no no when it comes to pets.

Puh-leeze, was that guy a nurse? Because she was, and she knows far more than anyone 🙄

428 replies since 25/1/2024, 20:11   69167 views