Beauty and the Beastons Pt. 11

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I was gonna say didn’t they do a backyard makeover last summer?

2.     +3   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I am a different kind of tired after watching her backyard makeover...lol Boring! The patio set looks cheap. So, get ready get next year's new set. I do like the neighbors deck!!

3.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    She’s seriously complaining about 5 hours of sleep? 5 hours is the standard for me. I honestly hate these bitches…I cannot believe they have the audacity to claim they’re exhausted when they get decent sleep, have no actual job, and kids are all in daycare / school. GET THE FUCK OUT!!

4.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Yeah I hate when she posts her amount of sleep… who gives a fuck? “Look at me I’m Tiffani and I ‘GeT iT aLl DoNe’ on 5 hours of sleep” 👸
    She acts like she’s the only one who gets little sleep. Maybe they should stop letting princess E sleep in their bed

5.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Maybe give up the coffee if you are not getting enough sleep. But she will have to get a different motto "Coffee is life" or maybe the expensive ring and watch wifi affects your sleep too. I can't believe they argue over who slept worse. My guess is Everli.

6.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (headspace @ 25/4/2024, 14:07) 
    She’s seriously complaining about 5 hours of sleep? 5 hours is the standard for me. I honestly hate these bitches…I cannot believe they have the audacity to claim they’re exhausted when they get decent sleep, have no actual job, and kids are all in daycare / school. GET THE FUCK OUT!!

You would think she would get more then 5 hours of sleep as she works from home. If she actually were this person who kept everything organized with her time and work she would not be getting 5 hours of sleep when she works from home and has her husband home. What would makes sense is working while they are at school/ daycare and when they come home have a routine where they go to sleep at a decent time she gets an hour or two for her self then goes to sleep at a decent time. I thought the whole idea of this job she has is flexibility. Now im ranting hope it makes sense what i said. This is all based on her situation and what i think about it

7.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    What is she really doing that she can't get a proper night's sleep? Seriously.

8.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I think she is relying to seem relatable to new mother's.

9.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She also admitted in one of her recent videos that she took a nap during the day when Evie napped so..... It seems like she's getting enough sleep.

10.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Are there people that sleep more than that?

Menopause ruined my chances of every getting more than 5-6 hours sleep a night LOL

But ole' Tdot is barely able to function? The rest of us just live like that!

11.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (headspace @ 25/4/2024, 14:07) 

She’s a twat. In my opinion she doesn’t need more than 5 hours of sleep because she does nothing during the day to make herself tired! 5-6 hours of sleep in a night is probably standard practice for most women…between, kids, work, hormones, using phones and computers constantly throughout a day…..this is how life is! Tiffani isn’t any different except that she does nothing.

Oh, and that backyard furniture looks unstable and cheap. And why didn’t she power hose the patio when she moved all the furniture off it to sweep. I hate their garden. Why don’t they have a nice hedge or trees between them and the neighbours?

12.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Tiff posts story; Chris shares it adds text; Tiff reposts original story but from Chris’ share wtf this is madness.

And get to not have to STFU!!!!

13.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    They are lazy!! They do this all the time. The least amount of work possible. Why are they posting pictures about their wedding shower? Their Anniversary isn't to June. I guess we have to see how much they love each other.

14.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    It seems like several times a year they put out a bunch of old wedding photos in stories.

15.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She did have beautiful wedding pics.

Our favorite pic from our wedding is where our groomsman passed out mid ceremony. Best part of the video, too 😂

Before you think we are evil, he wasn't hurt. He was also engaged and his wedding was 6 wks later. He just didn't eat that day, was nervous and it was pretty warm in the church. It just looked like a cartoon.

He told us that he had the most fun at our wedding and being part of our ceremony calmed him for his own upcoming nuptials.

441 replies since 25/1/2024, 20:11   70811 views