CrownedAthleticMoreLikeCrownedPatheticJen Pt. 445

« Older   Newer »

1. notonthenorthshore
        +16   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    the long goodbye from her Patreon invisible friends is happening.

in all honesty, how long will she keep Patreon subscribers when she offers only very repetitive content
    has shared nothing of real interest that I am sure the payors of the $5 club of her pretend invisible friends expected (at minimum content she hides like having to deal with the new wife, struggles, oh no, they will never get them from her, she is too vain and it would show how broken she is

Paying subscribers, even her die-hard fans overseas, who have no idea she is no longer the American dream but a nightmare, must be wondering why am I paying for this grey gray dark content which only presents more of her vague references to whatever is going on and none of what she promised when she said she (add dramatic effect here) "was no longer able to travel - my babies (age 6 yrs and 8 yrs) need me"

They were promised so so so many videos of the "old jen" (she said it} or old style (no reference to the beer here) videos where she has SO SO SO many projects for them to watch her do.

all they have seen is her mess of craft room, half-baked project life BS that takes about a minute to slip a photo into an album,

Prediction: (or at least thought of the day) Her paying "friends"--- especially after this last sing song oil on my face beginning and ending with Basically " I don't know what is going on" ending may decide enough of a bleak dark gray sad strang Jen content that they can get for free on other depression based channels.

900 replies since 28/1/2024, 17:14   109900 views