« Older   Newer »

1. notonthenorthshore
        +36   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    where to start
    well, she went to the most um let us just say upscale place in the Chicagoland area for her self-care tea,
    laughing because she must have been acting like a fool for the waiter to ask if she was media
    (dude, her sweater needed to be steamed it was full of wrinkles and dents, media shows up understated, not disheveled

then there was this vibe (maybe it was just me listening too hard to the words and phrases) but dang it sounded like she was making this for her ex to watch,
    -mentioning twice this was where their wedding almost was
    -showing the rooms and areas for weddings
    -the stone fireplace that must have reminded them back in the day of the RM! Flintstone fireplace
    -maybe they shared a "moment" there, or um yeah it is a hotel, anyway
    -the over over the over-explanation of how to start a fire as her Eagle Scout EX would have tried to impress her with all of that knowledge during some weird early-on mating ritual

maybe I am on the wrong track but somehow that whole self-care day seemed super planned to be at this location, where their wedding wasn't but knowing the area, could have been an early days romantic as h#ll getaway,

something was just off, the vibe was a "I am still Mrs. Ross" type thing, for me self self-care would have been a spa day not sitting in the place that reminded me of my EX.

900 replies since 28/1/2024, 17:14   109900 views