CrownedAthleticMoreLikeCrownedPatheticJen Pt. 445

« Older   Newer »

1. notonthenorthshore
        +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Jen, who watched Dr. Who with her ex, (he wore many T-Shirts that had the show logo in her old videos) could probably explain better what timey wimey is - OR what ir REALLY MEANS

It is about traveling back in time, each episode it was used it referenced going backward in time or in some way to change things

She seems to throw it about thinking we don't watch Dr. Who (or won't google it) or know that how she uses is strange and ill-placed in her conversations (i.e. oh timey wimey this or that, or timey whimey ((insert anything here she has on her mind)) ...) she has with her invisible friends wherein the phrase makes no sense in the as it is cannon in Dr. Who for, again, time travels backward.

This (backward time travel) is something I am sure Jen wishes she could do to undo all of the chaos lottery she has unleashed upon herself pushing her sweet boy away and the divorce that I do not think she thought would happen until it did, and being now uncaged, except for the circumstances, ages 6 and 8 years, she is timey wimey for the good old days.

She knows what it means, that she is using it incorrectly, and is living in the past at least in her head, (This lines up with the weird choice of the place for her self-care tea, the spot they almost had their wedding, oh timey wimey

Edited by notonthenorthshore - 2/1/2024, 06:55 PM

900 replies since 28/1/2024, 17:14   109900 views