« Older   Newer »

1. notonthenorthshore
        +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (HampTens @ 2/2/2024, 05:54 PM) 
    Has she worn the divorce announcement shirt in any video since then? It’s been over 4 years since that divorce announcement video, and can’t help but wonder if wearing it this week has any hidden message or significance. Maybe she’s pulling out old clothes to wear, or maybe she’s reflecting because it’s her and Don’s birthday week and chose to wear it. It’s just odd to me and just wondering if she’s trying to announce something, or she’s just trying to play games and screw with people.

Someone who has a green prison light that alerts her circumstances (children) that they may leave the confines of their rooms is as rigid or worse than she ever was and that is as bad as it can get without being in an actual prison.

I am in the camp that this woman does NOTHING without a plan or scheme or double meaning behind it. She did it back in the day when she flexed her brand name handbags, iPhones, and other 1% bs i.e. always showing the menu to show how expensive things were ---

And so I say YES this whole week has been about something, and that something may well be her realization of what she threw away, and the turmoil that is occurring, leaving a slight crack in the door for a repeat performance, that might be making her think hmmm, maybe I should read a book about remarriage to your ex after divorce.

900 replies since 28/1/2024, 17:14   109900 views