CrownedAthleticMoreLikeCrownedPatheticJen Pt. 445

« Older   Newer »

1.     +16   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    When she was doing her Christmas video and cut to the tree storage that she had already filmed, it got me thinking. Does she film every damn thing she does, every day? I mean every day that does not include mothering? Setting up her camera or phone, and then talking about how wonderful she is. Showing all her hoard thinking everyone lives the same way.

Self care includes filming for her employers. Honestly I think she really does film 27/7 and must have some massive multi terabyte storage where everything she has filmed is stored, from day one of her Journey to spend more of D**’s $$ on vlogging equipment so that she could hide away filming herself and editing herself. All for what? To prove she hates her children as shown by what a shit mother she is, to prove she hated her dog once she became a burden, to prove she only thinks of her self as shown by all the hoard of crap she has bought and stored. She gets worse by the day.

I may go to Target tomorrow. Shall I show my haul of 5 gallons of distilled water? Will you pay me $10 to see it? I mean I am an old lady, like Paula, living on SS and a meager pension. I need to keep the lights on.

2.     +10   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Can't say I'm not disappointed that she's not on a birthday cruise. Does she say in the update what she's doing today? Besides grinding her hip socket into powder on her bike?

3.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Gene Is Sis Concert @ 29/1/2024, 18:24) 
    🎶 It’s just another Manic Monday 🎶 This asshole is thrilled Don took the space cadets because she starts off the Monday video with horrific singing. I can really tell her heart is breaking now that she’s not with the kids.

“Man, January went on for flippin’ ever! You know, I’ve always kinda chuckled at the like ‘January is a million years long’ memes and stuff cause I’ve never really felt it so it’s just felt kinda the same as any other time but this month (IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc12241744/...A362F17144.jpeg)
    I get it now, I get it.” Mmhmm, I bet you do 😒 And all that was different was she had a couple extra weeks of co-parenting and didn’t travel. Imagine if she had a job and actual responsibilities? She’d have a mental breakdown.

She says she feels January has been a doozy for a lot of people. Says, “are you hanging in? I hope you’re hanging in there.” Yet again she’s projecting. What a miserable hag.

Man...she really hates being with those kids. :enraged-smiley-emoticon:

4.     +28   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (allergic2my_life @ 1/29/2024, 08:02 PM) 
    Love the little 💩 bun Jen! That thing cracks me up everytime. :hearty-laugh:

IMG_3818

What a shithead.

5.     +11   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I *wonder* if she’s thought about what’s going to happen once the circumstances find out about their parents’ online presences. I mean…she has a few years at the most.

If I were them, I’d be paying lots of Don dollars to hire professionals to erase and/or hide as much as possible. And I’d stop posting to public social media myself.

6.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bespoke Poop Shovel of Vitriol @ 29/1/2024, 17:18) 

"I feel like it's been a doozy of a month for so many people I know, and I know of, just like tangentially..."

tangentially
    (formal) ​in a way that has only a slight or indirect connection with something
    adverb
    1. in a way that relates only slightly to a matter; peripherally.
    "the narrative deals only tangentially with marriage"

Our Jenny, using big words again 😆

7.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (merino wool underwear @ 29/1/2024, 18:23) 
    January was LONG for our little busy bee. My God, she had to watch her children almost every day! how ever does she do it. such an inspiration to all those single mamas out there! dumb bitch

ezgif-com-animated-gif-maker-7

looking good Jinbo. 55 really suits you
    Screenshot-13733
    Screenshot-13734
    Screenshot-13736

now I know why she is starting to get a weird bend in her nose. KEEP your fingers out of your nose you weirdo
    Screenshot-13737
    Screenshot-13738

Jinny has said many times that she has no friends but says it's been a doozy of a month for people I know. Do you mean it's been a hard month for Don, Tens and the kids...yes. Jin, you literally worked out, and watched your own children. thats it. How is life so hard for her.

Jin is the patrons are you friends, how comes you never mention them by name or in the lives, you don't recall anything these people said you to you in the last live. delusional at it's finest.

Merino, can you gif the nose flick? Her nose bounces, it should be preserved 😆

8.     +23   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    IMG_9647

As promised, which one should I wear while sneaking a peek at Chin in the wild! DM me, majority rules. Not pictured birthday, DCL, and a couple of others. I am going to save them for my granddaughter because it will piss her parents off, they have tried, very unsuccessfully to keep any and all Disney out of their home. Her maternal grandmother does not agree and is all about Disney.

9.     +10   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    :nervous:

10.     +16   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She has completely thrown the gauntlet on looking decent , healthy, or any resemblance of personal care.
    Her speech is off as well, she sounds more unhinged than usual.
    I feel like Chins is heading to a complete nervous breakdown, and not to far in the future either. I hope we get to witness when it happens.

11.     +41   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    is anyone else hoping we get a birthday haul

IMG_3386

12.     +28   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I just realized who else she reminds me of in that photo, except she’s got a million teeth & a Gonzo schnoz

IMG_9561

13.     +15   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Leaving a yeast trail to rival the yellow brick road

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 1/29/2024, 09:54 PM) 
    IMG_9647

As promised, which one should I wear while sneaking a peek at Chin in the wild! DM me, majority rules. Not pictured birthday, DCL, and a couple of others. I am going to save them for my granddaughter because it will piss her parents off, they have tried, very unsuccessfully to keep any and all Disney out of their home. Her maternal grandmother does not agree and is all about Disney.

Maleficent cursed a baby for not being invited to a party...very Jenbo energy

14.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Is she like, double jointed in the face or something? Some of her facial movements are so bizarre! And that hump too.

15.     +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Man, she's looking more and more like Gollum everyday !!

900 replies since 28/1/2024, 17:14   109926 views