CrownedAthleticMoreLikeCrownedPatheticJen Pt. 445

« Older   Newer »

1.     +27   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Gene Is Sis Concert @ 1/30/2024, 02:12 PM) 
    I’m calling it now; her “self care” video is going be her manically exercising, stuffing her face with 8,000 calories and buying herself more useless shit. In other words just a regular ole day for ole Bertha Gene.

What does this asshole have to “work through” exactly? Clearly we all know of plenty she needs to seek help on but I mean in her own opinion? I hope to seasonally appropriate god that she’s still not pining over the ex-husband formerly known as her sweet boy Donald. I would be absolutely mortified at still being destroyed by a divorce I claimed to want years before it happened four years after the divorce itself. Could never be me, baby.

FIRST OFF

Jen's problem is that everyone is so mean to her. Nobody understands her! Except for god. Who is herself.

It would help if the kids would stop being so exhausting, go along with everything she wants them to do just like D** did, and if that man's life wasn't such a cHaOs LoTtErY.

Thank goodness she has people she can rely on, like Jasper.
    SPOILER (click to view)
    giphy

2.     +37   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    My guess is Don reimbursed her for the races that she cancelled. He probably had to pay for her airfare for when she flew out to "tuck Blue away safely".

3.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Narcissism101 @ 30/1/2024, 22:00) 
    QUOTE (ExpensiveSalmon @ 1/30/2024, 01:08 PM) 
    She keeps talking about “doing the work” but how exactly is she doing that? She doesn’t go to therapy, she’s not changing her habits. How, Jen, are you doing the work?

She's not doing the work and will never change. She's still so obviously resentful toward her parents for so many things in her childhood....being left with grandparents when her parents vacationed, not getting to snorkel on a cruise vacation, not being allowed to buy cheap plastic souvenirs, leaving Disney because she threw a tantrum,

Lol what did lil Jen throw a tantrum about?

4.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    @alex_elle has been spewing online 'healing' vague book quotes and inspo for the past 16 years. Just like Glennon Doyle, these scammers need scolding.

Gene of course has latched onto their hazy hogwash.

5.     +21   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Billdelatour @ 1/30/2024, 07:49 PM) 
    QUOTE (Narcissism101 @ 30/1/2024, 22:00) 
    She's not doing the work and will never change. She's still so obviously resentful toward her parents for so many things in her childhood....being left with grandparents when her parents vacationed, not getting to snorkel on a cruise vacation, not being allowed to buy cheap plastic souvenirs, leaving Disney because she threw a tantrum,

Lol what did lil Jen throw a tantrum about?

She said that her parents took her to Disney once as a child. She was 3 or 4 years old, so Scott would have been 11, 12 years old. She said that as soon as they got inside she started having a tantrum, threw a hissy fit about something and her parents turned right around and left with her and Scott and they didn't go back. Poor Scott.

6.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Making myself feel better by spewing negativity

Status
    Anonymous
    The missus bought him one of those space tourist trips for his birthday.

7.     +32   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    She for sure got more money from Don.

She went from temper tantrum, fuck off, peace be with you, I’m going to be setting some boundaries… to looking like she had somewhat accepted having to step up and be a mother for once. Not that she was happy about it, and it didn’t stop the woe is me and complaining about the kids, and her hating every minute of it… just not as angry?

She didn’t change her tune out of the goodness of her heart, that’s for sure.

:flcvoy01:

8.     +45   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Jill & Gravy were having none of it when they dragged that bratty little asshat out of Disneyland that day. I’ve also always felt bad for Scott. One of them should’ve taken that nightmare (aka Jen) to the hotel and forced her to nap while the other parent stayed with Scott to enjoy the park. She’s been ruining lives since at least 1986/1987.

9.     +42   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I’d say since “in utero” tbh

10.     +39   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It's pretty terrible if Don had to reimburse her for those Disney races.

First of all - HE paid for them in the first place. He has to reimburse her for something that he paid for? What?

Secondly, it's not his fault that she keeps booking non-refundable out-of-state activities that cost thousands of dollars when she could be called upon to be an actual parent at any moment. It's a hugely risky thing to do to spend that amount of money on being away from your kids when your kids are so young, and then not expect, occasionally, for those things to have to be cancelled.

Thirdly, Jen is swimming in cash anyway - DON'S CASH - she doesn't need extra money as a 'refund' for doing something that is voluntary, repetitive (she's run these races before! What's the point of them!?) and quite frankly, pointless time-passing. Jen should be too busy getting a life, and a job so she can support herself, rather than flying to Disney races all the time.

11.     +18   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 31/1/2024, 11:44) 

First of all - HE paid for them in the first place. He has to reimburse her for something that he paid for? What?

Secondly, it's not his fault that she keeps booking non-refundable out-of-state activities that cost thousands of dollars when she could be called upon to be an actual parent at any moment. It's a hugely risky thing to do to spend that amount of money on being away from your kids when your kids are so young, and then not expect, occasionally, for those things to have to be cancelled.

Thirdly, Jen is swimming in cash anyway - DON'S CASH - she doesn't need extra money as a 'refund' for doing something that is voluntary, repetitive (she's run these races before! What's the point of them!?) and quite frankly, pointless time-passing. Jen should be too busy getting a life, and a job so she can support herself, rather than flying to Disney races all the time.

Not only that, but we personally never book expensive non-refundable trips, because our parents are getting older and God knows what could suddenly happen. Even though their health is absolutely fine at the moment, we always keep it in mind when booking vacations that it has to be refundable in case anything suddenly comes up in regards to their age and health.

It just shows how selfish she is. She never stops and thinks about her own family for a second.

12.     +5   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I just found a video of hers from 12yrs ago. I noticed she was a hoader even then...who needs 3 rolls of tape on a desk, multiple scissors...geez how many gift wrapping bows does she need?!

Also why did D*n have to move his office to the basement?! That upstairs office was large enough to have a "his" and "hers" side, etc. D*n could've had that corner desk area, while Jen could've used the Winnie prep station for her own desk - then for Winnie to be washed, she could've used any shower in the house - she seemed to have made her life always unnecessarily harder than it should be.

I also felt like she had too much time on her hands then, and would spend time just shopping. Why hire a maid when she could've used that time to clean her home herself and probably save a ton of money. She could've used her channel for even homemaking AND organizing...even then I just felt like she just wasted so much time.

13.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Livi! @ 31/1/2024, 13:20) 
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 31/1/2024, 11:44) 

Not only that, but we personally never book expensive non-refundable trips, because our parents are getting older and God knows what could suddenly happen. Even though their health is absolutely fine at the moment, we always keep it in mind when booking vacations that it has to be refundable in case anything suddenly comes up in regards to their age and health.

It just shows how selfish she is. She never stops and thinks about her own family for a second.

Exactly - and that's vacations. Jen does this repeatedly almost every time the kids are with their dad. She is running multiple Disney races every year, that means multiple times when she's spending $$$ which is non-refundable. Even if all this drama with Don hadn't kicked off, what would happen if both he and Tens got a bad stomach virus? Or needed to sort something out with her family and so needed Jen to take the kids for a couple of days? Stuff happens, all the time. Non-refundable multiple Disney races that cost an absolute fortune almost every time the kids aren't legally hers to care for is just... dumb?

14.     +51   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I don’t think she cares about potentially losing that money. She books special events just in case they might feel like attending them.

She’s never had to work hard for it, so she doesn’t value it.

Entitled Jenny will do whatever she wants.

15.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 31/1/2024, 14:06) 
    I don’t think she cares about potentially losing that money. She books special events just in case they might feel like attending them.

She’s never had to work hard for it, so she doesn’t value it.

Entitled Jenny will do whatever she wants.

I wonder though if she asked Don to reimburse her? We have no way of knowing really, but I can't imagine Don voluntarily doing it - seeing as it's all his money anyway.

900 replies since 28/1/2024, 17:14   109904 views