CrownedAthleticMoreLikeCrownedPatheticJen Pt. 445

« Older   Newer »

1.     +15   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (_withblunder_ @ 31/1/2024, 22:39) 
    QUOTE (Bespoke Poop Shovel of Vitriol @ 1/31/2024, 10:36 PM) 
    Jennifer. Google is your friend. Probably the only friend you have. That little speaker thing literally tells you how to say it. Why is everything so damn hard for you? FFS!

Screenshot%202055

I'm beginning to think she might have a mild a learning disability.

Naw, I think she just thinks she is cute when she has trouble pronouncing words, like a small child would mispronounce words, so she doesn't even make an effort to learn.

Edited by CryingGrayMarshmallowBlob - 1/31/2024, 10:46 PM

2.     +20   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    I tutor a 7 year old with better decoding skills.

3.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Omg, she looked soooo bad, lol!

4.     +17   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Narcissism101 @ 31/1/2024, 21:27) 
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 1/31/2024, 02:21 PM) 
    there's a very long segment where all you see is this while she leans forward in the mirror and does her mascara

zzzzzzzzzzzz

All that money for a house, and the primary bedroom doesn't even have the toilet in a private water closet. Not that it matters, since Jen will never have a partner to share her bedroom/bathroom with, but still

Every time I see that patchwork kaleidoscope of tile in her bathroom I become seasick. If she was going to spend money on ‘upgrades’ she should have started there. Kitchens and baths are critical for maximizing resale value….

5.     +24   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Tensleigh's garden tip toeing through the tulips watered with Jen's tears

Status
    I think her not knowing how to pronounce words, and often not knowing when to use them properly, is a result of her not having anything close to a social circle and being able to hear how other people talk. That's how we learn to talk and as we get older, listening to others and reading books is how we learn to use words properly. She might read words but never learn how to pronounce them because she is never around other people to hear them speak. When I was in eighth or ninth grade, I read a book with the word "macabre" in it. I had never heard that word before and assumed it was pronounced "muh-cob-ray" and it wasn't until around my junior or senior year that I heard the word used by a person and realized I had been mispronouncing it it my head all that time. But, for Jen, no socializing means no hearing how other people speak.

QUOTE (RumpusCrap @ 1/31/2024, 10:24 PM) 
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 1/31/2024, 08:21 PM) 
    there's a very long segment where all you see is this while she leans forward in the mirror and does her mascara

zzzzzzzzzzzz

The hell kinda million dollar house doesn't have at least a partition around the toilet in the primary bath? She's an idiot.

She should have just bought D** out of his share of their house. Contrary to what she says, she loved that place. Plus, it was the home her children knew and was a million times better than the moldy guardrail flip disaster she currently calls home.

6.     +14   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    She put in minimal effort to get ready, and then at the end said "I love taking myself places." Wtf.

7.     +22   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status

8.     +15   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SweetSmellOfSolitude @ 1/31/2024, 03:54 PM) 
    She should have just bought D** out of his share of their house. Contrary to what she says, she loved that place. Plus, it was the home her children knew and was a million times better than the moldy guardrail flip disaster she currently calls home.

The taxes and HOA fees in her old neighborhood were a whole lot more than they are now. So, instead of basically coming out even (she received $800,000 and then paid $800,000 for her flip house - RM1 didn't sell for the $1.6M they expected, so she didn't receive the whole $800,000 that she thought she would) she wouldn't have received anything on the house, plus would have had to pay Don $800,000 out of her settlement money (because that is what the house appraised and was listed for). Paying that much out of her pock and then the additional taxes/HOA fees/higher insurance wouldn't have been a smart move.

9.     +45   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She was shitting herself about going alone to tea, but then brings a huge camera? Attention seeking moron. She LOVED that the waiter asked if she was media.

No, you are NOT, delusional fatty. Not even "unofficially." :rolleyes:

10.     +18   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Narcissism101 @ 1/31/2024, 03:34 PM) 
    QUOTE (BarefootNightmares @ 1/31/2024, 02:43 PM) 
    They thought she was media. She probably had the whole kitchen scared. 😂 What a bitch. Of course they sent her home with a gift.

That tells you how unusual it is to go to an event like high tea by yourself. The restaurant assumed she must be a good critic for a local newspaper or magazine. But Jen didn't want to take her mom or daughter and doesn't have a single friend. Not one.

She walks in alone with thin, stringy hair and old, wrinkled clothes. She looks like she can’t afford lunch at McDonald’s, much less a fancy tea room. Pulls out her (assumed to be company-owned) camera to film. Of course they think she’s on an assignment.

Did she pull out all the stops :snickering: with clean (albeit bent and stringy) hair and an invisible coat of mascara thinking she might meet a rich dude in Hoity-Toityville? Maybe a tea room in the afternoon wasn’t the best choice.

11.     +22   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    I didn't watch, but did she say that she actually went to see a nutritionist? I remember her talking about her 29029 thing, and she said that she signed up for a program that gave her a training coach with a program and a nutritionist to teach them how to feed their body for energy/endurance. I assume that might be the nutritionist?

12.     +24   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Her breakfast was a reasonable amount of food/protein, esp given how much she works out. It's the 10000 lbs of sugar that shes eating off camera that's making her look like she doesn't exercise. I'm still laughing that she "briefly" worked with nutritionists last year. They must not have told her what she wanted to hear re: all her baked goods.

13.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 31/1/2024, 21:14) 
    PM-17067319450322

PM

I think any nutritionists she worked with owe her a refund.

14.     +31   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Isn't every day a self-care day for Chin?

15.     +25   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I wish she’d do a glowup to get ready for a hot girl summer or something. She is looking soooo rough. She completely threw in the towel after the kale diet didn’t work out the way she planned.

900 replies since 28/1/2024, 17:14   109904 views