CrownedAthleticMoreLikeCrownedPatheticJen Pt. 445

« Older   Newer »

1.     +41   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    QUOTE (Alimony and Wonder @ 1/2/2024, 22:05) 
    I'm wondering if she really burned some bridges with Jill over the holidays.

Even if she didn’t, I doubt she’d want to take Jill. If she did, she couldn’t devour everything on the tiered tray without hearing “do you really think you should eat six pieces of dessert on top of everything else?”

2. BeautifulLittleBonBon
        +65   Like  

User deleted

The way she words everything is so douchey. "It has been really nourishing to winter at home." Who TF says that?

3.     +22   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Tensleigh's garden tip toeing through the tulips watered with Jen's tears

Status
    I don't really care what she chooses to wear to afternoon tea, but she made such a thing about how she stopped wearing dresses a few years ago. I guess that was part of her caged life. Anyway, if she really felt she needed a dress, would she not be able to run to a friggin JC Penny and spend $40 on a simple dress? She spends so much money on ridiculous crap and then doesn't spend anything on things she needs like a decent haircut and a dress to wear to afternoon tea.

4.     +39   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BeautifulLittleBonBon @ 1/2/2024, 22:31) 
    The way she words everything is so douchey. "It has been really nourishing to winter at home." Who TF says that?

She also said that she “nursed” the Prosecco “through the savory portion of the tea.”

She’s fucking insane 🤪

5.     +11   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    This is thought and take me with a grain of speculation.
    I've known people who do shots of vodka at night that have the same raspy voice. And the sloppy and dirty look. where they do not realize how bad they look.
    You can be two things. You can show up in the day and flake out at night.

6.     +11   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group
    Wandering the globe, searching for my identity

Status
    Anonymous
    I don't doubt that there is tension between Jen and Jill, especially after Fraughtsgiving, but I would guess there's a good chance that Jill and Gravy might be traveling as it appears they like to do. I think many with the time and means like to get out of the Chicago area during this time of year.

7.     +26   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She thinks spewing word salad makes her sound uppity. It doesn’t. Just makes her sound like a weirdo, especially since she rarely knows what the big words mean.

Was her day out on her actual birthday? If so, how utterly sad that even her Family of Origin (parents specifically) didn’t spend any part of the day with her. They must have received the Fraughtsgiving memo and chose to drink at home instead. :b_wink:

8.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    There is a woman on YT from Texas that goes to tea alone a lot and films it. I might do cream tea alone, if whomever I was going with cancelled last minute but never high tea. I bet there are a lot that do either solo and I bet most are on YT and are obnoxious as Chin. The first person I mention sure was. After the first video I saw, I did not follow or like and I never gave seen her again.

9.     +17   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    My sister-in-law and I have went to high tea on a few cruises. It was lovely. I can't imagine going by myself.

10.     +28   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group
    At the airport, getting away from these kids and the mausoleum

Status
    Anonymous
    I don't mind solo vlogs generally speaking provided they're interesting. I don't need people to centre their vlogs around other people, especially their kids. However, Jen misses the mark over and over again. These vlogs are just her way of having some company when she needs a break from her monotonous single mama life of endless ennui.

Vlog duration: 48 min 17 sec
    Arrival at Deer Path Inn: 28:21
    Departure from Deer Path Inn: 30:07
    Total time spent on the actual high tea: 1 minute 46 seconds
    % of time tbe high tea vlog spent on the high tea: 3.6%

She just spent this vlog blabbing to someone to keep her company, before and afterwards. While she was busy eating, drinking and reading, she didn't even bother to film herself. 75 minutes reduced to less than 2 minutes is ridiculous when it's the subject of your video. There isn't that much to show when you're on your own, that's true, but still, don't call this your high tea outing vlog. It's your GRWM chatty video, that's all. She's lonely and using paying subscribers to talk to in a one-sided convo while she is alone at home or in her car. It's boring and useless content.

I've said it before but her Patreon subscribers are the new Don/Ross clan. No resistance, no talk-back or intellectual challenge. Just a sounding board for Jen's mould-infested; uninteresting thoughts (and vocal chords). Nobody cares it was 55 dollars but she just had to repeat it over and over again. Most of her subscribers don't live anywhere close to her area anyway. This had no purpose or value at all. It was Jen trying mascara for the first time in forever, hating quiche (because it contains protein :snickering: ) and her cheap "going out-fit". That's it.

11.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (AirportHashBrown @ 1/2/2024, 23:22) 
    I don't mind solo vlogs generally speaking provided they're interesting. I don't need people to centre their vlogs around other people, especially their kids. However, Jen misses the mark over and over again. These vlogs are just her way of having some company when she needs a break from her monotonous single mama life of endless ennui.

Vlog duration: 48 min 17 sec
    Arrival at Deer Path Inn: 28:21
    Departure from Deer Path Inn: 30:07
    Total time spent on the actual high tea: 1 minute 46 seconds
    % of time tbe high tea vlog spent on the high tea: 3.6%

She just spent this vlog blabbing to someone to keep her company, before and afterwards. While she was busy eating, drinking and reading, she didn't even bother to film herself. 75 minutes reduced to less than 2 minutes is ridiculous when it's the subject of your video. There isn't that much to show when you're on your own, that's true, but still, don't call this your high tea outing vlog. It's your GRWM chatty video, that's all. She's lonely and using paying subscribers to talk to in a one-sided convo while she is alone at home or in her car. It's boring and useless content.

I've said it before but her Patreon subscribers are the new Don/Ross clan. No resistance, no talk-back or intellectual challenge. Just a sounding board for Jen's mould-infested; uninteresting thoughts (and vocal chords). Nobody cares it was 55 dollars but she just had to repeat it over and over again. Most of her subscribers don't live anywhere close to her area anyway. This had no purpose or value at all. It was Jen trying mascara for the first time in forever, hating quiche (because it contains protein :snickering: ) and her cheap "going out-fit". That's it.

Yes just yes
    What I was trying to say

12. Underbite
        +26   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Queen Cheese @ 1/31/2024, 10:39 PM) 
    she thinks she looks cute and all but reality is she could scare the rats off a cheese wagon

timey whimey, homegirl, pleased as punch, very satisfied, nourished

all punchable triggering words from Chinny

the hair the sweater the boots that massive ass and thighs in those leggings the bunions the hair sweeping to one side the tragic deep side part

the underbite and the way she moves her hands and fingers makes me rage filled

this day of leisure was no different then any other day in Fat ass land give me a break

she is the most self absorbed twat

Sorry I'm a few pages late but oh heyyyyyy
    :jolly-smiley-emoticon:

13.     +27   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Jen can't wear dresses because she is fully in muumuu territory now.

14.     +31   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I am just catching up and in tears that she considers this abomination her fancy, going out outfit! :crying:

Forever frumpy like Jen.

C25BC26D-5295-4B3F-9CB3-47BB900E9C6B

15.     +33   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Jen doesn't want to buy a new dress because she knows there is zero chance of a size 4 fitting. Or a size 6. or 8. etc.

900 replies since 28/1/2024, 17:14   109924 views