CrownedAthleticMoreLikeCrownedPatheticJen Pt. 445

« Older   Newer »

1.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 2/2/2024, 21:01) 
    her writing is torture to read too. so she'd travel and her papers would sound like the way she reviews airbnb stays :1:

restorative, magical, quaint, lovely

And her theater reviews. "Powerful," is about the only thing she can ever say about them.

2.     +50   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 2/2/2024, 21:21) 
    “If I hadn’t been encouraged to stay at home as a housewife…”

Insert video of Jenny saying that she always knew that she wanted to stay at home and be a housewife.

Thoroughly insufferable.

Jen, this is why Don dumped your ass. This is why you don’t have a single friend. This is why there are 445+ threads discussing what an absolute gutter troll you are. Gawd.

3.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bespoke Poop Shovel of Vitriol @ 2/2/2024, 06:20 PM) 
    Let's drink up...

No Geno, shamrock shakes don't come out until March.

4.     +54   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She needs to stop blaming Don for everything. She loved being a housewife. Didn't she say something along the lines that she wasn't made to work?

5.     +25   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    QUOTE (Good Morning Friends @ 2/2/2024, 02:39 PM) 
    The spiel about being pushed to stay home as a housewife and how she would have gotten another degree and went into art history research or whatever. What a delusional lying history rewriting loon. She can't even look at the camera spewing this nonsense.

Exactly. "If I hadn't been encouraged to stay home...."

Meanwhile, pre-divorce she said plenty of times that she always knew she wanted to be housewife. Don was fine with that, but he's not the reason she never pursued a career or a graduate degree. She's full of bullshit but that's nothing new.

6.     +26   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Yes she did.
    Also she is too dumb to try to get a career. It's not too late to get off your ass. I went back to college at 40.
    Also chipotle is fast food.

7.     +45   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I'd be so angry if I (TO THIS DAY) funded her entire, worthless life and she blamed me for not having a career. Especially when what she says she'd be doing is not even a real job.

8.     +22   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I’m surprised she doesn’t lock those poor children in their rooms at 7pm then unlock the doors at 7am…or whenever she gets around to it. Caged, indeed.

9.     +84   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Who's paying me overtime for these receipts? :lol:

Jen Ross, do you actually believe the garbage that comes out of your trout mouth these days? Honestly :shaking_head_smiley_emoticon:

x-17069089013398

10.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I hear the whole "forced to be a housewife" as Jill forcing her, not Don. Don was just there and willing to pay all the bills. I can see Jill basically offloading Jen onto Don and then going on some vacation halfway around the world. And Jen resents her mom because of this.

Also I think Don was so on board with the housewife thing because he thought they'd start a family almost immediately.

11.     +12   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Tech genius Jen strikes again: she can’t figure out how to have multiple calendars within Google calendar :tearing-hair:

12.     +29   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    The “ok to wake” clocks at their ages are ridiculous. As someone said, these are more for preschoolers who are getting up at 4am wanting to play and run around. Not for making your children stay in their rooms until later in the morning so YOU can’t be bothered.

My children are 3 and 5, and they don’t have these. If they get up a little too early, they know to wait for the sun, or they go out to the couch and watch something, or get a snack. At 3 and 5. I would never trap them in their rooms for my own benefit.

I feel like it’s a way that she can control them. It seems like she doesn’t know how to parent, they don’t seem to do well out of the house or walking to trick or treat, etc. And while gin’s life is out of control, she can at least control when the kids are in their beds and she can schedule her “me time” bc she’s convinced that it makes HER feel better. Like good grief. She is the most selfish person ever. It is not self care, it’s selfish and self centered. Calling her HOURS to herself her “me time” is toxic and just an excuse not to be involved in her kids’ lives. She has taken this “me time is so necessary so you can be a better parent” thing WAY too far. These kids need an involved and loving mother, not someone who will trap them in their rooms, and say they are “exhausting”.

I’m glad Don Is back from space.

13.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Narcissism101 @ 2/2/2024, 22:02) 
    QUOTE (Good Morning Friends @ 2/2/2024, 02:39 PM) 
    The spiel about being pushed to stay home as a housewife and how she would have gotten another degree and went into art history research or whatever. What a delusional lying history rewriting loon. She can't even look at the camera spewing this nonsense.

Exactly. "If I hadn't been encouraged to stay home...."

Meanwhile, pre-divorce she said plenty of times that she always knew she wanted to be housewife. Don was fine with that, but he's not the reason she never pursued a career or a graduate degree. She's full of bullshit but that's nothing new.

Completely agree! She loved her housewife life, and said many times it’s what she wanted to do!

If she wishes she had gotten a graduate degree or had a career, there is nothing stopping her now. She’s in the Chicago suburbs and in proximity to countless graduate programs in countless fields, plus the countless online programs. She has the money to pay cash for any program, which is a huge blessing that I’m sure countless people would be grateful for to not have to take out loans.

She is full of excuses and until she faces it, nothing will change. If she faces things and puts in the work, she could really start to feel more fulfilled than I think she probably does.

14.     +28   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Jen, you cruel green light bitch. You are unfit for humans, animals, or aliens.

15.     +34   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group
    At the airport, getting away from these kids and the mausoleum

Status
    Anonymous
    I can hear her voice saying: "I always knew I wanted to be a housewife."

She's been very clear and forthright about her desire to stay home in the past. She never ever mentioned any desire to continue studying or have an actual job. She graduated early and was off to find a wedding venue (even admitting on camera she didn't look for a venue she'd fall in love with but just picking one among those still available in the Chicago burbs). Lo and behold, all of a sudden, Jen, the Revisionist Historian, strikes again!

She's a big girl now. She had to "winter" with the circumstances for a whole month and she didn't like it one bit so now, we play Career Barbie. This was never her choice. She never wanted to be a SAHM. Or a housewife. That YouTube channel was forced upon her by her cager! He snatched her from the uni benches. She would've been a great professional.

906b124bdb889340f32e6b357b6e534a

900 replies since 28/1/2024, 17:14   109904 views