CrownedAthleticMoreLikeCrownedPatheticJen Pt. 445

« Older   Newer »

1.     +33   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    her arrested development would make a fascinating article.. perhaps in chicago parenting monthly?

how many kid friendly activities does she do in a day, alone?
    - arts and crafts without her kids, ostensibly (heyo) to avoid them
    - disney alone
    - days in the city alone, complete with at least a couple shows
    - thousands of dollars worth of disney themed ears and costumes, none for the kids, etc

2.     +39   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Looking older by the week.

In the 4 years since Don left her, our Jenny has aged 15 years

3.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ample hips @ 29/1/2024, 21:47) 
    QUOTE (Bespoke Poop Shovel of Vitriol @ 29/1/2024, 17:18) 

"I feel like it's been a doozy of a month for so many people I know, and I know of, just like tangentially..."

tangentially
    (formal) ​in a way that has only a slight or indirect connection with something
    adverb
    1. in a way that relates only slightly to a matter; peripherally.
    "the narrative deals only tangentially with marriage"

Our Jenny, using big words again 😆

Jen’s pronunciation: TANGEN-TALLY…😑

4.     +32   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I swear, whenever I get a minute to check Facebook and consequently, reels, Gene talks about all of the popular ones that I see. The other day it was “that’s why I had another one so you can play together” or something. I saw 2 or 3 of different people saying those exact words. Then today, I saw a bunch of them talking about how long January was. They were funny, but WHY does social-media-addicted-Jen just regurgitate what she sees? Does she think it makes her “cool”?

Why. Why does she have no identity whatsoever. At 41.

She’s addicted to social media and she needs to acknowledge that for her own sanity.

5.     +16   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I went back to that part a few times wondering what she was trying to say but I just assumed she mispronounced “gently” in a totally off & awkward way. Turns out she just mispronounced a whole brand new word whose meaning she doesn’t know in another weak attempt to sound intelligent.

I tell my students that if they don’t know what a word means to ask me and I’ll tell them what it means as well as give them synonyms and example sentences. So, Bertha, I’m extending the same offer to you that I give my 9 year olds. I’m sure my 9 year olds would also be willing to help you.

6.     +16   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    That age group might be beyond her intellectual reach .

7.     +47   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Don and his family were truly an anchor for her, keeping her tethered to a sense of identity and normalcy. Without that, she doesn’t know how to properly care for herself or the circumstances, or really how to even live. She is lost at sea.

8.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    "harken"

She's so freaking strange.

9.     +18   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Was it Portland or Austin the last time she had a full conversation with a non-relative? When some unlucky person got stuck with her on some food tour?

10.     +15   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 30/1/2024, 04:19) 
    Was it Portland or Austin the last time she had a full conversation with a non-relative? When some unlucky person got stuck with her on some food tour?

In a kayak? :toothless-chuckle-smiley-emotic I'd jump into Lady Bird Lake and float away

11.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 29/1/2024, 21:54) 
    (IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc12612868/IMG_9647.jpeg)

As promised, which one should I wear while sneaking a peek at Chin in the wild! DM me, majority rules. Not pictured birthday, DCL, and a couple of others. I am going to save them for my granddaughter because it will piss her parents off, they have tried, very unsuccessfully to keep any and all Disney out of their home. Her maternal grandmother does not agree and is all about Disney.

Well she hates foreigners so.. Canada obviously

12.     +53   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    Oh right. I'm starting to get sick, so I have an appointment with my doc but it's on Wednesday morning at around the time Jen likes to drop her tea. I'd go to urgent care on Tuesday, but I don't feel like sitting in a waiting rom for 4 hours before being seen. All that to say Wednesday's tea of selfishness will be served as soon as I get home.

13.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 29/1/2024, 20:57) 
    When she was doing her Christmas video and cut to the tree storage that she had already filmed, it got me thinking. Does she film every damn thing she does, every day? I mean every day that does not include mothering? Setting up her camera or phone, and then talking about how wonderful she is. Showing all her hoard thinking everyone lives the same way.

Self care includes filming for her employers. Honestly I think she really does film 27/7 and must have some massive multi terabyte storage where everything she has filmed is stored, from day one of her Journey to spend more of D**’s $$ on vlogging equipment so that she could hide away filming herself and editing herself. All for what? To prove she hates her children as shown by what a shit mother she is, to prove she hated her dog once she became a burden, to prove she only thinks of her self as shown by all the hoard of crap she has bought and stored. She gets worse by the day.

I may go to Target tomorrow. Shall I show my haul of 5 gallons of distilled water? Will you pay me $10 to see it? I mean I am an old lady, like Paula, living on SS and a meager pension. I need to keep the lights on.

Good point! I wonder if she is addicted to filming or if it has become a compulsion at this point. Like she gets anxious that she may miss out on documenting something if she puts the camera or phone down, and won’t capture that perfect moment, so she is always filming. If this is the case, she needs help and I hope she gets it.

14.     +39   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I don't want to see this a-hole say her "mama heart" hurts when she isn't with her kids ever again! She absolutely hated them being around more. She is ecstatic they are back with their Dad.

She doesn't travel because she's sad. She travels because she's a selfish pos.

Today's video was gross.

15.     +51   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Does this bitch still think she's too good for antidepressants?

900 replies since 28/1/2024, 17:14   109926 views