CrownedAthleticMoreLikeCrownedPatheticJen Pt. 445

« Older   Newer »

1.     +16   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    the long goodbye from her Patreon invisible friends is happening.

in all honesty, how long will she keep Patreon subscribers when she offers only very repetitive content
    has shared nothing of real interest that I am sure the payors of the $5 club of her pretend invisible friends expected (at minimum content she hides like having to deal with the new wife, struggles, oh no, they will never get them from her, she is too vain and it would show how broken she is

Paying subscribers, even her die-hard fans overseas, who have no idea she is no longer the American dream but a nightmare, must be wondering why am I paying for this grey gray dark content which only presents more of her vague references to whatever is going on and none of what she promised when she said she (add dramatic effect here) "was no longer able to travel - my babies (age 6 yrs and 8 yrs) need me"

They were promised so so so many videos of the "old jen" (she said it} or old style (no reference to the beer here) videos where she has SO SO SO many projects for them to watch her do.

all they have seen is her mess of craft room, half-baked project life BS that takes about a minute to slip a photo into an album,

Prediction: (or at least thought of the day) Her paying "friends"--- especially after this last sing song oil on my face beginning and ending with Basically " I don't know what is going on" ending may decide enough of a bleak dark gray sad strang Jen content that they can get for free on other depression based channels.

2.     +32   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    QUOTE (ExpensiveSalmon @ 1/30/2024, 01:08 PM) 
    She keeps talking about “doing the work” but how exactly is she doing that? She doesn’t go to therapy, she’s not changing her habits. How, Jen, are you doing the work?

She's not doing the work and will never change. She's still so obviously resentful toward her parents for so many things in her childhood....being left with grandparents when her parents vacationed, not getting to snorkel on a cruise vacation, not being allowed to buy cheap plastic souvenirs, leaving Disney because she threw a tantrum, having to change high schools 3 times and so much more. These are things that literally happened 30-35 years ago and are mostly inconsequential, and yet she is still resentful to this day. At this rate, she'll still be trying to blame Don for all the woes of her adult life until she's 75. Look up "bitter old hag" in the dictionary and you'll see a picture of Jennifer Ross.

3.     +59   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group
    At the airport, getting away from these kids and the mausoleum

Status
    Anonymous
    Dear Bakery,

Today I bought a new pair of comfy running shoes to go walk the doggies. I didn't put the receipt in my scrapbook. I didn't write an entry about it in my diary. I didn't use ex dollars for it. I didn't post an Instagram story of myself wearing them to show off. I don't plan on taking these off on a plane to stink up the aisle either.

I love you,

AirportHashBrown

4.     +23   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    One of the things an actual therapist would probably have her working on is getting out and trying to build a real life support network and friends. Blabbering to the camera and flying to Canada to volunteer for a for-profit event for rich people probably wouldn't qualify. Nor would hours and hours of scrapbooking and journaling. Or over exercising for hours per day. But Jen knows best! It's been working out so well for her.....and when it's not....it of course means that she isn't getting enough "me"time to focus on herself, her exercising, her journaling, her scrapbooking, her hours long morning and evening routines. Jenbo knows best.

I think just getting an actual job where she has to be out of the house for even 15 hours per week and interacting with other people would do wonders for her. Sitting around in your house all alone dwelling on your own thoughts isn't that good for most people I don't think. (Or compulsively shopping, binge eating, and scrolliing social media, either.)

Edited by TheHairyChild - 1/30/2024, 10:27 PM

5.     +17   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    Reposting the muppets fork in the road bit? So has there been a fork in the road Jennifer? Or are you just patting yourself on the back for full time parenting for that long 30 days?

I wonder if she’ll negotiate 30 parent free days she can go cavorting amongst the trees.

6.     +31   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (AirportHashBrown @ 30/1/2024, 22:01) 
    Dear Bakery,

Today I bought a new pair of comfy running shoes to go walk the doggies. I didn't put the receipt in my scrapbook. I didn't write an entry about it in my diary. I didn't use ex dollars for it. I didn't post an Instagram story of myself wearing them to show off. I don't plan on taking these off on a plane to stink up the aisle either.

I love you,

AirportHashBrown

Will you set up your camera in the airport from whence you came, and nonchalantly walk by wearing the shoes?

7.     +10   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Gene Is Sis Concert @ 1/30/2024, 02:12 PM)
    I’m calling it now; her “self care” video is going be her manically exercising, stuffing her face with 8,000 calories and buying herself more useless shit. In other words just a regular ole day for ole Bertha Gene.

What does this asshole have to “work through” exactly? Clearly we all know of plenty she needs to seek help on but I mean in her own opinion? I hope to seasonally appropriate god that she’s still not pining over the ex-husband formerly known as her sweet boy Donald. I would be absolutely mortified at still being destroyed by a divorce I claimed to want years before it happened four years after the divorce itself. Could never be me, baby.

User name alert! :hearty-laugh:

8.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Narcissism101 @ 30/1/2024, 22:00) 
    QUOTE (ExpensiveSalmon @ 1/30/2024, 01:08 PM) 
    She keeps talking about “doing the work” but how exactly is she doing that? She doesn’t go to therapy, she’s not changing her habits. How, Jen, are you doing the work?

She's not doing the work and will never change. She's still so obviously resentful toward her parents for so many things in her childhood....being left with grandparents when her parents vacationed, not getting to snorkel on a cruise vacation, not being allowed to buy cheap plastic souvenirs, leaving Disney because she threw a tantrum, having to change high schools 3 times and so much more. These are things that literally happened 30-35 years ago and are mostly inconsequential, and yet she is still resentful to this day. At this rate, she'll still be trying to blame Don for all the woes of her adult life until she's 75. Look up "bitter old hag" in the dictionary and you'll see a picture of Jennifer Ross.

All those years of being unhappy and caged by Don and she never mentioned the unhappy cruise, no souvenirs. Now she's always bringing up all these bad memories. Wouldn't a memory be to say I went on a cruise with my parents and my grandparents came also, it's one of my favorite memories of them.

Is this how she is with her parents? Remember the time you took me to the movies and wouldn't buy me the special themed bucket. But it's fine, it's totally fine. Laugh laugh.

9.     +10   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    In her video she said she wouldn’t know if she was doing the next marathon until she steps on the plane. Don’t you have to register and pay for that in advance? And reserve a hotel? Do they give a refund if she cancels???

10.     +33   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    that part stood out to me too but I'm sure she was just being dramatic. she just wants us to know that D** and his life is so chaotic that he might ruin her plans once again at the very last minute :eyeroll:

11.     +23   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She’s just a rigid robot and won’t let herself feel any emotions until she’s 100% positive something is happening. She has no coping skills.

12.     +16   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SyntheticThong @ 30/1/2024, 23:24) 
    In her video she said she wouldn’t know if she was doing the next marathon until she steps on the plane. Don’t you have to register and pay for that in advance? And reserve a hotel? Do they give a refund if she cancels???

She registered and paid for all the runDisney events when they opened up last year. There are no refunds, she missed out on Dopey a few weeks and the Disneyland 1/2 weekend as well as the challenges. She is out probably over 1K for those. WDW Princess Half is toward the end of February, the next event is Springtime Surprise in April? Anyway she spent a lot on the events and then life happened, she had no idea that would happen.

She is definitely going to do all three races coming up, injury be damned. She needs them to have YT videos, she needs YT to drove suckers to her Patreon.

As far as the hotel, she bought another DVC contract, so she can cancel and her points go back into her account. Had she made reservations at her favorite Holiday Inn or even on Disney property, those would be refunded. Airfare? She flies UAL, so they would just bank the $ spent for future flights.

13.     +27   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    You know something my parents didn’t do for me, Jenny? Establish a FF miles program for me. I also didn’t get every last piece of junk toy or souvenir I wanted either. Let’s get together soon and commiserate while sharing horror stories of our childhood over a bag of sugar, shall we?

14.     +38   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen is not out a single penny for any missed races. Don is the sucker who is having to pay for the races TWO! times.

The biggest price Jen has to pay is being inconvenienced by having to parent her circumstances.

15.     +49   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    There is a bit of self-esteem , if you will, in having to work for what you want.
    It is a blessing not having everything handed to you.

900 replies since 28/1/2024, 17:14   109902 views