CrownedAthleticMoreLikeCrownedPatheticJen Pt. 445

« Older   Newer »

1.     +34   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Everything about Jen Ross is tragic. Except her pile of Don Dollars. But I still prefer my 99%er life over her sad, lonely, frumpy existence.

2.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 1/2/2024, 23:17) 
    My sister-in-law and I have went to high tea on a few cruises. It was lovely. I can't imagine going by myself.

What Jen went to wasn’t even high tea. It was basically afternoon tea, although with the inclusion of “champagne” it’s sometimes called Royal tea (I don’t know if that’s just a regional thing). I also feel like it was a little mishmash of cream tea because of the clotted cream and lemon curd.

I’m not British so definitely not an expert.

I love going to tea. I do not mind eating in a restaurant alone - but I would never go to tea alone.

I don’t have a problem with her bringing a book. It’s the same as bringing one to a restaurant lunch/dinner IMO.

3.     +40   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    High Tea is hot food eaten with a knife and fork. Like Welsh Rarebit, Scrambled eggs on toast, bacon and eggs etc.

Served between 5pm-7pm usually

Afternoon Tea is dainty sandwiches, dainty cakes, fruit and/or cheese scones with butter, jam and cream, maybe a slice of fruit cake too.
    All finger food no cutlery required.
    (Some places do still give you cutlery)
    AT is served between 2pm and 4pm.
    Although places like The Ritz in London serve AT from 10am to 6pm every day and have a three month waiting list

A devotee of Afternoon Tea in the UK!

4. Underbite
        +3   Like  

User deleted

That vlog was a doozy. Breakfast was at least 700 calories and around 28 grams of protein. Not terrible but eggs are not a good protein source, most athletic nutritionists consider them to be a fat. So to Jen I would say either skip the butter on the english muffin or switch to egg whites if you still want to use butter and be in a calorie deficit.

I do not think she needs to wash her hair everyday. Washing every day would stimulate the sebaceous glands and produce more oil. Her ends would be even worse than they are because they would get dried out from the excess detergent. What she should do is go every other day with the shampoo and give it a good rinse to get rid of the sweat in between (that is, if she showers every day but judging by her appearance she does not). Another trick is to use dry shampoo on clean, dry hair instead of waiting until it gets greasy. Once a week do a clarifying shampoo or mix baking soda into her regular shampoo for the health of her scalp. She could use her apple cider vinegar as a rinse after to neutralize the pH of the baking soda.

Also, I agree on the possibility of alcohol making her voice sound raspy. I could definitely picture her as a closet drinker.

5.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Where does timey wimey come from? Is it something she made up?

6. Underbite
        +11   Like  

User deleted

Timey Wimey is from Dr. Who

7.     +30   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Two things I noticed…

1 - she was very comfortable very at ease, saying “when we looked at……” that rolled off her tongue with ease… If you didn’t know, she got divorced and used to watch her and you popped into this video you would still think that she was married.

Most women… Who thought about leaving their marriages for long periods of time, and who felt caged… And all the other things that she has implied and said, are not comfortable, and would not say we…
    They would say my ex, my first wedding, something!!!

2 - all the times that she has said “that man” or couldn’t refer to him or say Don, or say their dad… Just goes to show how bitter and angry she was over the fact that she got dumped!!!! And she was putting on a show for the camera and her friends to play victim…

Because it is very clear by the way, she said that in this video that she is delusional, depressed as fuck and incomplete denial about where her life is right now.

She is not a we anymore!!!!!!

Mold is making her voice sound raspy… Nothing else!!!! She started sounding this way when she moved in this house and it’s gotten worse and worse… every time I watch a video from her I cannot believe how she sounds now… And how nasty and dirty she looks!!!

The mighty have fallen !!!! And I love every second of this downfall of hers. I hope she has the day she deserves!!!!

8.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Cream Tea is, according to my uncle Google, is one just push one it’s going clockwise click how did you turn it off right clockwise right and reverse on the button that’s clockwise it’s turning to the right clockwise turn the right clockwise. It’s turning right blades it’s going counterclockwise blade don’t even have to look at the blades look at the circle this way that’s clockwise this way. It’s counterclockwise so look at that when you turn it on and determine which way it’s going that’s clockwise you see it’s going this way that’s clockwise you can feel the air coming down I can yes more than I did before. That’s the lowest speed it will go so you’re saying that clockwise is yes OK one is the slowest now and then push. tea of course, and scones with clotted cream and jam. No sandwiches, no sweets, just biscuits with butter and jelly, and sweet tea. In the south that would track. Knowing Chin and her sweet tooth (or 576) she probably uses enough sugar in her tea to qualify it as sweet tea. Which may also explain why she chews her beverages.

9.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Jen, who watched Dr. Who with her ex, (he wore many T-Shirts that had the show logo in her old videos) could probably explain better what timey wimey is - OR what ir REALLY MEANS

It is about traveling back in time, each episode it was used it referenced going backward in time or in some way to change things

She seems to throw it about thinking we don't watch Dr. Who (or won't google it) or know that how she uses is strange and ill-placed in her conversations (i.e. oh timey wimey this or that, or timey whimey ((insert anything here she has on her mind)) ...) she has with her invisible friends wherein the phrase makes no sense in the as it is cannon in Dr. Who for, again, time travels backward.

This (backward time travel) is something I am sure Jen wishes she could do to undo all of the chaos lottery she has unleashed upon herself pushing her sweet boy away and the divorce that I do not think she thought would happen until it did, and being now uncaged, except for the circumstances, ages 6 and 8 years, she is timey wimey for the good old days.

She knows what it means, that she is using it incorrectly, and is living in the past at least in her head, (This lines up with the weird choice of the place for her self-care tea, the spot they almost had their wedding, oh timey wimey

Edited by notonthenorthshore - 2/1/2024, 06:55 PM

10.     +12   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Jen speaks in IG sound bites/ post bites. Jen, get off of IG, it’s melting your brain. Oh, and the mold, too.

11.     +32   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Is everybody doing well today?

12.     +19   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    As an actual Doctor Who fan, timey wimey was from the episode “blink,” and it means that time progresses in a non-linear fashion, as stated by the amazing David Tennant. It doesn’t mean only time travel back to the past.

Jen, of course, is not actual fan, has no clue of the meaning of the phrase, and probably just think it makes her sound quirky.

Edited by KEY-TOE - 2/2/2024, 02:06 AM

13.     +43   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous

14.     +33   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 2/2/2024, 01:28) 
    Cream Tea is, according to my uncle Google, is one just push one it’s going clockwise click how did you turn it off right clockwise right and reverse on the button that’s clockwise it’s turning to the right clockwise turn the right clockwise. It’s turning right blades it’s going counterclockwise blade don’t even have to look at the blades look at the circle this way that’s clockwise this way. It’s counterclockwise so look at that when you turn it on and determine which way it’s going that’s clockwise you see it’s going this way that’s clockwise you can feel the air coming down I can yes more than I did before. That’s the lowest speed it will go so you’re saying that clockwise is yes OK one is the slowest now and then push. tea of course, and scones with clotted cream and jam. No sandwiches, no sweets, just biscuits with butter and jelly, and sweet tea. In the south that would track. Knowing Chin and her sweet tooth (or 576) she probably uses enough sugar in her tea to qualify it as sweet tea. Which may also explain why she chews her beverages.

:in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon:
    I think I'm having an aneurysm. Did I miss something?

15.     +16   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    tumblr_o99iozKuGm1qfr6udo1_500

900 replies since 28/1/2024, 17:14   109902 views