CrownedAthleticMoreLikeCrownedPatheticJen Pt. 445

« Older   Newer »

1.     +35   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    One positive thing about Jen, whenever I watch one of her sad lonely vlogs, it always reminds me to make plans with my mom friends, text my sister, do something fun with my kids, and be kind to my husband. It also motivates me to put on makeup and a cute outfit, even if I’m just home “momming” all day.

And I get that your kids or family or friends are going to love you whether you wear makeup and dress nice or not BUT they do notice. My daughter (5) mentioned that so and so’s mom always looks “fancy” (she wears makeup and wears nice, colorful athleisure) and asked why I don’t dress fancy all the time? I took my son (8) to a school event and he noticed my makeup and hair, and said it looked nice. Kids notice Jen, and they appreciate when you take the time to bring your best for them!

Also, I was watching another YouTuber who was cleaning out her beauty products, she had the same hair products that Jen uses, she got rid of them because she said they made her ends dry. Just sayin

Also also, I ordered those Goodr sunglasses for the pool, they are so small they look like toddler glasses on me! (Yes I have a large head, but still) my husband has a normal head and he said they were ridiculous. I gave them to my son and they’re perfect for him. So, in conclusion, Jen’s head is the same size as an 8 year old boys head 😂

2.     +27   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    In a van, across the street from the heart home.

Status
    Happy Groundhog Day, lovely bakers!

3.     +38   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BannedInUtah @ 2/2/2024, 14:54) 

Every day is Groundhog Day in Jen world!

4.     +18   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    QUOTE (ExpensiveSalmon @ 2/2/2024, 15:02) 
    QUOTE (BannedInUtah @ 2/2/2024, 14:54) 

Every day is Groundhog Day in Jen world!

Truer words were never spoken.

5.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Here for it @ 2/2/2024, 08:36 AM) 
    Also also, I ordered those Goodr sunglasses for the pool, they are so small they look like toddler glasses on me! (Yes I have a large head, but still) my husband has a normal head and he said they were ridiculous. I gave them to my son and they’re perfect for him. So, in conclusion, Jen’s head is the same size as an 8 year old boys head 😂

pinhead: confirmed

6.     +12   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (VeganGingerbread @ 2/2/2024, 04:42 AM) 
    IMG-1372

Is she attempting to blur out information for the first time ever? What is she hiding?

What is she wearing?!? If I saw her running in my neighborhood on my way to work in the morning I would literally laugh out loud at her.

7.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (LyingLiarWhoLies @ 2/2/2024, 01:14) 
    Two things I noticed…

1 - she was very comfortable very at ease, saying “when we looked at……” that rolled off her tongue with ease… If you didn’t know, she got divorced and used to watch her and you popped into this video you would still think that she was married.

Most women… Who thought about leaving their marriages for long periods of time, and who felt caged… And all the other things that she has implied and said, are not comfortable, and would not say we…
    They would say my ex, my first wedding, something!!!

2 - all the times that she has said “that man” or couldn’t refer to him or say Don, or say their dad… Just goes to show how bitter and angry she was over the fact that she got dumped!!!! And she was putting on a show for the camera and her friends to play victim…

Because it is very clear by the way, she said that in this video that she is delusional, depressed as fuck and incomplete denial about where her life is right now.

She is not a we anymore!!!!!!

Mold is making her voice sound raspy… Nothing else!!!! She started sounding this way when she moved in this house and it’s gotten worse and worse… every time I watch a video from her I cannot believe how she sounds now… And how nasty and dirty she looks!!!

The mighty have fallen !!!! And I love every second of this downfall of hers. I hope she has the day she deserves!!!!

When couples first split it's hard not to say we adter all those years and all those memories. Being out there, interacting with people will break you of the habit fairly quickly. Jen hasn't talked to anyone in 4 years. She lives in her own head.

All that clockwise counterclockwise is the mumbo jumbo I hear when Jen talks!

8.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (TensleighBlue @ 2/2/2024, 09:35 AM) 
    QUOTE (VeganGingerbread @ 2/2/2024, 04:42 AM) 
    IMG-1372

Is she attempting to blur out information for the first time ever? What is she hiding?

What is she wearing?!? If I saw her running in my neighborhood on my way to work in the morning I would literally laugh out loud at her.

Regretfully I have to report that I used to manage a large run specialty store and she looks like most runners. Regardless of what LuLuLemon will have you believe they are not a fashionable bunch.

9.     +31   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Snark Week @ 2/2/2024, 03:55 PM) 
    QUOTE (TensleighBlue @ 2/2/2024, 09:35 AM) 

Regretfully I have to report that I used to manage a large run specialty store and she looks like most runners. Regardless of what LuLuLemon will have you believe they are not a fashionable bunch.

tacobell

Its like 90s tacobell puked all those colors into one outfit 😂

10.     +53   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I feel like Groundhog Day is our unofficial national holiday on this board

IMG_9806

11.     +26   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    You just *know* that Jen takes gleeful satisfaction in matching her sunglasses to her zipper.

12.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (TensleighBlue @ 2/2/2024, 04:00 PM) 
    QUOTE (Snark Week @ 2/2/2024, 03:55 PM) 

tacobell

Its like 90s tacobell puked all those colors into one outfit 😂

:7043:

13.     +16   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Jen should just move to The Villages. She has the crazy old lady wardrobe already, she’d be closer to Disney, and she’d have a large pool of old men who might put up with her. Maybe a guy who is hard of hearing and can no longer get it up.

14.     +44   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Did someone day groundhog day? Jenbo is bringing back the divorce video button up lol
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20240202_111934_Samsung Internet

15.     +44   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    Good grief! This nut job really acts like she doesn't own any clothing! An abandoned Walmart has a better selection.

Anyway, percolating.

900 replies since 28/1/2024, 17:14   109904 views