CrownedAthleticMoreLikeCrownedPatheticJen Pt. 445

« Older   Newer »

1.     +39   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The kids have been training at the soup kitchen since they were toddlers, learning to cook and clean and do laundry. They go to the babysitter’s and it’s all timey wimey :snickering: learning to be babies again—forced to sleep for 12 hours with sound machines, blackout curtains, and lovies. Poor confused things.

2.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DonsiPad @ 2/2/2024, 22:25) 
    I hear the whole "forced to be a housewife" as Jill forcing her, not Don. Don was just there and willing to pay all the bills. I can see Jill basically offloading Jen onto Don and then going on some vacation halfway around the world. And Jen resents her mom because of this.

Also I think Don was so on board with the housewife thing because he thought they'd start a family almost immediately.

Great points!

I also wonder if Jin has such bad anxiety (not necessarily social anxiety), and indecisiveness that she couldn’t even pick a career. I’m not trying to be mean about her, but I wonder if she has such crippling anxiety or mental health issues that in that state of functioning she really wouldn’t be able to handle a job outside the home with a boss, accountability, etc. Instead of treating the anxiety and dealing with root causes and the maladaptive behavior in her twenties, she avoided the traditional work world. She could still flourish if she really sought out quality care.

3.     +40   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Didn't Don just tell her to be in no hurry to find work? Not to never work in her whole fucking useless life!

4.     +24   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In the Powder Room Sharing with Wonder 🙌🌎🦋🏆

Status
    Anonymous
    She wouldn't have been able to travel so freely and frequently with Don if she had any form of ordinary job. It probably suited them to have it that way and coupled with her anxieties and eating disorder they drifted into their unusual status quo. Don gradually putting more pressure for kids and also getting bored with self caged robot Jen shook it all up and she pushed back and it imploded.

5.     +48   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She literally has no concept of the idea of going somewhere else for 40 hrs/week, following the directions of someone else, and not getting to do whatever she wants to--for years at a time. The whole shebang is completely unimaginable to her.

6.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Making myself feel better by spewing negativity

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm happy to inform Piggy that the Shamrock Shake returns next week.

https://parade.com/food/mcdonalds-shamrock...024-return-date

Happy binging!

7.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (HampTens @ 2/2/2024, 22:49) 
    QUOTE (DonsiPad @ 2/2/2024, 22:25) 
    I hear the whole "forced to be a housewife" as Jill forcing her, not Don. Don was just there and willing to pay all the bills. I can see Jill basically offloading Jen onto Don and then going on some vacation halfway around the world. And Jen resents her mom because of this.

Also I think Don was so on board with the housewife thing because he thought they'd start a family almost immediately.

Great points!

I also wonder if Jin has such bad anxiety (not necessarily social anxiety), and indecisiveness that she couldn’t even pick a career. I’m not trying to be mean about her, but I wonder if she has such crippling anxiety or mental health issues that in that state of functioning she really wouldn’t be able to handle a job outside the home with a boss, accountability, etc. Instead of treating the anxiety and dealing with root causes and the maladaptive behavior in her twenties, she avoided the traditional work world. She could still flourish if she really sought out quality care.

Yes. I think she was so scared, anxious and indecisive, that Don just said take your time figuring it out if you don't have to work if you don't want to. I also think her not knowing what to eat, she was so indecisive here also that Don would suggest why don't we have sushi Saturday and she was happy to have the decision made. Then Robot Jen kicked in and it was just easier to have sushi every Saturday.

8.     +69   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I think Jen confuses "anxiety" with "things I don't want to do."

Volunteer at her stupid 23453 mountain event? Yes, please. At great expense to her Don.

Volunteer at her kids' school? Anxiety!!

9.     +27   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Single mom Jen purchased a new almost $6000 treadmill. Relatable to all the single moms out there!! She is such a liar or in denial - Don let her do anything she wanted but he managed their real finances. She wrote checks, changed lightbulbs, put up shelving and hired a handyman. She is still rigid, still controlling and i she was so interested in art history in research she had plenty of time to have pursue even as a volunteer at a local museum. She is grandiose thinking she would have been able to do it academically as it is a competitive field.

10.     +30   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Somewhere Out There, strapped to a paddleboard

Status
    I am silently raging over her complete lack of regard for her kids. Did the clock turn green ? Fluck off , you slimy greasy piece of cow dung.

11.     +53   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I’m glad the patrons are giving her money to help keep the lights on… and pay for a $6000 treadmill.

:shaking_head_smiley_emoticon:

12.     +29   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    GreenClocksAndRedFlagsLikeMommieDearestJen

13.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Todolovethebaby2 @ 2/2/2024, 19:24) 
    QUOTE (DeletedDon @ 2/2/2024, 11:02) 
    Guys I'm watching the last season of Queer Eye, and IMAGINE if the Fab Five visited Jen?? We need to make this happen
    One person attacks the empty ballroom, one the terrible wardrobe, one the abysmal nutrition, one the hair and makeup situation... and one the psychological mountain of to dos

Sent via ForumFree Mobile

💁🏼‍♀️😘

You know I was thinking of you as I wrote it :hug:

14.     +16   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (I love me some me @ 2/2/2024, 22:02) 
    Yes she did.
    Also she is too dumb to try to get a career. It's not too late to get off your ass. I went back to college at 40.
    Also chipotle is fast food.

IRL I dont know anyone who is as uneducated as Jennifer Boyles Ross. She cant do math and has no clue when it comes to geography or history.
    Why has she never heard of Vancouver Island and didnt know how to say Canaveral? Every European knows these things although thousand of miles away. Shame on you Mrs. Smug.

15.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DonsiPad @ 2/2/2024, 10:25 PM) 
    I hear the whole "forced to be a housewife" as Jill forcing her, not Don.

No.

900 replies since 28/1/2024, 17:14   109904 views