« Older   Newer »

1.     +13   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group
    At the airport, getting away from these kids and the mausoleum

Status
    Anonymous
    Another Jen video, another reminder to not quit skin cycling. *pulls out the retinol serum*

Deep lines and Uncle Fester eyes, a winning combo. Happy early Valentine's Day, Bakers! :sleazy_smiley_emoticon: <3

tumblr_nlbnn10Jik1rp0vkjo1_500

2.     +19   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (shereallysaidthat @ 2/2/2024, 23:45) 
    I am silently raging over her complete lack of regard for her kids. Did the clock turn green ? Fluck off , you slimy greasy piece of cow dung.

The green light thing for kids that age is one of the more bizarre things I have heard of her doing. That’s got to be screwing with the kids’ minds a bit, and that’s not cool Jin, not cool at all!

3.     +78   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    My husband said the word ample at lunch and I have started divorce proceedings.

4.     +17   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Has she worn the divorce announcement shirt in any video since then? It’s been over 4 years since that divorce announcement video, and can’t help but wonder if wearing it this week has any hidden message or significance. Maybe she’s pulling out old clothes to wear, or maybe she’s reflecting because it’s her and Don’s birthday week and chose to wear it. It’s just odd to me and just wondering if she’s trying to announce something, or she’s just trying to play games and screw with people.

5.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (AlltheReisenthels @ 2/2/2024, 23:50) 
    QUOTE (I love me some me @ 2/2/2024, 22:02) 
    Yes she did.
    Also she is too dumb to try to get a career. It's not too late to get off your ass. I went back to college at 40.
    Also chipotle is fast food.

IRL I dont know anyone who is as uneducated as Jennifer Boyles Ross. She cant do math and has no clue when it comes to geography or history.
    Why has she never heard of Vancouver Island and didnt know how to say Canaveral? Every European knows these things although thousand of miles away. Shame on you Mrs. Smug.

I would argue she’s over-educated, not uneducated. She’s both stupid and ignorant. UMass (if she did, indeed, get her degree - I still maintain she did not) should be ashamed. She don’t know shit about anything.

6.     +36   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Everything she does is calculated and manipulative but she thinks she is so clever and secretive. That shirt was intentional. She can name every place she wore everything ever. She knows it was the divorce shirt.

7.     +40   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    She doesn’t consider shake shack and chipotle fast food because it’s not a drive through. At least that’s what I think she believes.

8.     +10   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Alimony and Wonder @ 2/2/2024, 23:31) 
    I think Jen confuses "anxiety" with "things I don't want to do."

Volunteer at her stupid 23453 mountain event? Yes, please. At great expense to her Don.

Volunteer at her kids' school? Anxiety!!

Exactly! She never stops lying 🤥
    She is so boring :strong_no_smiley_emoticon:

9.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BarefootNightmares @ 2/2/2024, 22:49) 
    Didn't Don just tell her to be in no hurry to find work? Not to never work in her whole fucking useless life!

That is EXACTLY what SHE said he told her. She just twisted it like everything else and heard "No need to work everything again".

10.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (DonsiPad @ 2/2/2024, 10:25 PM) 
    I hear the whole "forced to be a housewife" as Jill forcing her, not Don. Don was just there and willing to pay all the bills. I can see Jill basically offloading Jen onto Don and then going on some vacation halfway around the world. And Jen resents her mom because of this.

Also I think Don was so on board with the housewife thing because he thought they'd start a family almost immediately.

And if she would've started having kids right away, she'd be an empty nester soon.

11.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (HampTens @ 2/2/2024, 05:54 PM) 
    Has she worn the divorce announcement shirt in any video since then? It’s been over 4 years since that divorce announcement video, and can’t help but wonder if wearing it this week has any hidden message or significance. Maybe she’s pulling out old clothes to wear, or maybe she’s reflecting because it’s her and Don’s birthday week and chose to wear it. It’s just odd to me and just wondering if she’s trying to announce something, or she’s just trying to play games and screw with people.

Someone who has a green prison light that alerts her circumstances (children) that they may leave the confines of their rooms is as rigid or worse than she ever was and that is as bad as it can get without being in an actual prison.

I am in the camp that this woman does NOTHING without a plan or scheme or double meaning behind it. She did it back in the day when she flexed her brand name handbags, iPhones, and other 1% bs i.e. always showing the menu to show how expensive things were ---

And so I say YES this whole week has been about something, and that something may well be her realization of what she threw away, and the turmoil that is occurring, leaving a slight crack in the door for a repeat performance, that might be making her think hmmm, maybe I should read a book about remarriage to your ex after divorce.

12.     +27   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    my step daughter babysat for a step ford wife like ginny a few years back . she was asked to stay with the kids overnight and she woke up the next morning and the kid didn't come out of her room. she opened the door to check on her and she was standing there and wet her pants cuz she was told she couldn't leave the room until the green light came on

she was 5 almost 6. that in my eyes is abuse. its some bizarre training method but not good when you think of if the child needs to have a drink go to the bathroom isn't feeling well etc. likely Jenny is so rigid and shuts them in their rooms and tells them do not come out under any circumstances. she is a monster.

13.     +25   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Jeez, when my kid was barely more than six, she was constantly outside playing with other kids in our neighborhood. The parents would take turns keeping an eye on them and providing snacks. Didn't matter what season. Even now, I love to see and hear kids outside. It feels like Jen's kids are stuck in a prison when she has them. So sad.

14.     +19   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (HampTens @ 2/2/2024, 22:49) 
    QUOTE (DonsiPad @ 2/2/2024, 22:25) 
    I hear the whole "forced to be a housewife" as Jill forcing her, not Don. Don was just there and willing to pay all the bills. I can see Jill basically offloading Jen onto Don and then going on some vacation halfway around the world. And Jen resents her mom because of this.

Also I think Don was so on board with the housewife thing because he thought they'd start a family almost immediately.

Great points!

I also wonder if Jin has such bad anxiety (not necessarily social anxiety), and indecisiveness that she couldn’t even pick a career. I’m not trying to be mean about her, but I wonder if she has such crippling anxiety or mental health issues that in that state of functioning she really wouldn’t be able to handle a job outside the home with a boss, accountability, etc. Instead of treating the anxiety and dealing with root causes and the maladaptive behavior in her twenties, she avoided the traditional work world. She could still flourish if she really sought out quality care.

I think Don took great pride in the fact that he could fully financially support himself and Jen. It’s almost unheard of to have enough money to buy an expensive house, have such a large frivolous spending budget, etc right out of school. (Nepotism or not). They didn’t need Jen’s income, so he didn’t seem to push it.

I don’t think either of them realized at the time how much growth, maturity, conflict resolution skills, friendships, overall mental stimulation, etc are gained through working a job. Jen missed out on so much and stunted herself.

Also - Jens obsession with buying expensive pottery inspired me to take a wheel pottery class. I’m really enjoying it. Jen, you should try it.

15.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (HampTens @ 2/2/2024, 22:49) 
    QUOTE (DonsiPad @ 2/2/2024, 22:25) 

Great points!

I also wonder if Jin has such bad anxiety (not necessarily social anxiety), and indecisiveness that she couldn’t even pick a career. I’m not trying to be mean about her, but I wonder if she has such crippling anxiety or mental health issues that in that state of functioning she really wouldn’t be able to handle a job outside the home with a boss, accountability, etc. Instead of treating the anxiety and dealing with root causes and the maladaptive behavior in her twenties, she avoided the traditional work world. She could still flourish if she really sought out quality care.

Yes Jen has a mental illness.

JENNY HAS A SCREW LOOSE! There is something majorly wrong with her narcissistic bitch face

900 replies since 28/1/2024, 17:14   109900 views