CrownedAthleticMoreLikeCrownedPatheticJen Pt. 445

« Older   Newer »

1.     +55   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The woman who was unable to change the part of her hair, definitely did not get a nose job :D

2.     +19   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SingHo!toDons2ndWife @ 4/2/2024, 06:12) 
    The woman who was unable to change the part of her hair, definitely did not get a nose job :D

A nose lengthening?

2c7fa0bfa6a69bb45b1a1ad7e715a6d7

3.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Trash Plate @ 2/4/2024, 05:19 AM) 
    QUOTE (AcademyAwardWinningActress @ 2/4/2024, 04:59 AM) 
    I swear she’s had a nose job. She looks so different in the yellow photos. Her eyes look different too. Does anyone agree with me??

I think you are right... not her nose, but look at her eyes. In the earlier pics her eyes were hooded and it even looks like the skin was drooping over the outer corner of her left eye (probably from all of the tugging). Did she get really bad upper blepharoplasty?

:] thank you! Bakers, look again! The bridge of her nose is much wider in the older pics. She’s had a lot of dental work done. Maybe her cager encouraged her if cager’s mom was having similar procedures done.

4.     +1   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Suzanne got a nose job?

5.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JuliaSugarbaker @ 2/2/2024, 21:54) 
    QUOTE (Bespoke Poop Shovel of Vitriol @ 2/2/2024, 06:20 PM) 
    Let's drink up...

No Geno, shamrock shakes don't come out until March.

Actually they come out Monday, Feb 5. Saw on Facebook today. It’s on my calendar already. 😉

If I ever met Jen in person, I would grill her so hard about all her lies. And why she lies. My husband likes to tell me I should have been a trial lawyer. I guess I’m good at getting the truth out of people. Or at least cornering them in their lies.

6.     +24   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In the Powder Room Sharing with Wonder 🙌🌎🦋🏆

Status
    Anonymous
    It's just aging. The nose sags a bit. The youthful cheeks and under eye fat lessens and the nose appears bigger and wider. Think of all those big nosed old fellas you know and look back at their younger pics.

7.     +24   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She did NOT get any plastic surgery lol She can't even be bothered to put on some makeup, so she certainly would not bother to have surgery on her face.

She's just ageing; that's the only difference you see. That and the fact that she no longer wears makeup nor takes care of herself.

If she'd just wash her hair every day and wear a bit of makeup, she would look a ton better. A bit of foundation, blush, mascara and lipstick. It would make a huge difference and that doesn't even take much time. You can literally do that in 10 minutes. She could do her manic workout early in the morning (as she already does) and sweat like a pig, then take a shower and wash her hair in the shower, which would only require a couple of extra minutes. And then slap on some basic makeup, and tadam, new woman.

But no. Not our Jenny.

8.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I will probably be getting ads for a plastic surgeon now but here ya go…

www.verywellhealth.com/how-your-nose-grows-with-age-2223746

9.     +28   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The housewife gifs. There are many examples of these. In comments, in videos, in Q&As...

She is an absolute twat for blaming her lifetime's worth of doing f*ck all on Don.

But hey Jen if it makes you feel better, because your life sucks since your divorce, then go ahead and blame everything on Don. Instead of taking control of your life and using your huge amounts of money and free time to do anything productive or useful with the rest of your life, just keep being bitter and lying about your ex-husband. I'm sure it will lead to good things for you and your children.

What a waste of oxygen she is.

10.     +35   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Rumpus @ 3/2/2024, 02:23) 
    Also - Jens obsession with buying expensive pottery inspired me to take a wheel pottery class. I’m really enjoying it. Jen, you should try it.

Close enough - you rang? 🤩

11.     +61   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Also - if her marriage is the reason she stayed at home and didn't have a career, why has she not immediately gone out and got a job after the divorce? Or gone back to college? Or taken a class? Or ANYTHING that might contribute to working and being a contributing member of society? Don forced her to stay home so she's still at home, doing nothing...?

12.     +22   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen did not have any plastic surgery.

My grandkids, who are similar in age, have been having parties at the Trampoline Park here (I'm 3 hours south of her, so I'm sure that they have them up there). It's great fun, not much work, but a little $$$ but she can afford it. They invite the entire class, order cupcakes from a bakery and the facility decorates up a room and you get pizza, a few appetizers and soda. You can buy a package where each kids gets a slushy, too. They do all of the work, so lazybones wouldn't have to do anything except pay for it. The only problem she would probably have it, most moms and a few dads hang around to watch the kids jump. She might have to talk to someone. But, it would be a good way to maybe make a friend. It's 2 hours total and the kids crash afterwards for several hours.

13.     +14   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 2/4/2024, 08:17 AM) 
    Jen did not have any plastic surgery.

My grandkids, who are similar in age, have been having parties at the Trampoline Park here (I'm 3 hours south of her, so I'm sure that they have them up there). It's great fun, not much work, but a little $$$ but she can afford it. They invite the entire class, order cupcakes from a bakery and the facility decorates up a room and you get pizza, a few appetizers and soda. You can buy a package where each kids gets a slushy, too. They do all of the work, so lazybones wouldn't have to do anything except pay for it. The only problem she would probably have it, most moms and a few dads hang around to watch the kids jump. She might have to talk to someone. But, it would be a good way to maybe make a friend. It's 2 hours total and the kids crash afterwards for several hours.

Can confirm. We do similar things where I live. Trampoline park, arcade, indoor pool party (my son's birthday is in November, so too cold for outdoor), indoor playground, etc...

And they all do exactly what you describe. They assign someone to make sure the party runs smoothly. This person will also cut the cake for you if you do a cake instead of cupcakes.

The kids have a blast and so do Mr. Poop Shovel and I. Shooting the shit with people who have kids the same age as yours? Boom. You already have something in common.

Plus, no one is coming to your house. And then clean up is someone else's problem.

And then they sleep so quietly afterwards. You are missing out, Jennifer.

14.     +39   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Roses are red, Jen looks like Gonzo. High tea for one because her dating life is dunzo.

15.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I hope Donnie who loves baking helped make and decorate that cake. At least that's a cake a kid would love, all those gross sprinkles.

Jen can't wash her hair (and like someone said can't change her part and made Don and CC have the same one) no way is she getting plastic surgery. She's gained weight, she's older, she pulls and rubs her face constantly, she has a shit diet, tons of stress*, and uses apole cider vinegar in her skin care.

*I think Jen is as stressed or even more stressed than the average person. She can't handle anything, paging conventional lemons and expensive salmon.

900 replies since 28/1/2024, 17:14   109904 views