CrownedAthleticMoreLikeCrownedPatheticJen Pt. 445

« Older   Newer »

1.     +21   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I kind of get the Suzanne tolerated but in a nurturing way comment ... I can see that

Emily was bizarre
    I wonder if she herself had friends or just was with the husband and parents

2.     +16   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Splurgysplurge @ 2/4/2024, 09:04 PM) 
    I kind of get the Suzanne tolerated but in a nurturing way comment ... I can see that

Emily was bizarre

Emily was Geno's maid of honor & vice versa. Emily had her Tinkerbell room, Geno had the Yellow Doll room.

3.     +18   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    How come none of her Patrons ask for Jen's advice on throwing bday parties or events for kids? They can all see that they have no friends? Jen has so much potential to blow a ton of money to show off on kid parties.

4.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JuliaSugarbaker @ 4/2/2024, 21:16) 
    QUOTE (Splurgysplurge @ 2/4/2024, 09:04 PM) 

Emily was bizarre

Emily was Geno's maid of honor & vice versa. Emily had her Tinkerbell room, Geno had the Yellow Doll room.

I wonder (and we don't know )if she also had no girlfriends

Like I was trying to think back to the sprinkle, I don't remember seeing anyone there beside like Suzanne Jill aunt Julie but maybe they weren't on camera

That would interesting if Emily also has no girlfriends

Tens has friends - that we know to be true

I think you kind of need some friends, right?

5.     +29   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Happy six years postpartum to our good fwend Jenny Boyles!

I was actually talking about her to my therapist (I can’t afford a life coach who lets me color and play with my abused purebred emotional support dog and pats my head every week) and noted how most of us with acknowledged problematic parents attempt not to repeat those mistakes. Jen seems to cling to the victimhood of her upbringing, heavily implying her family is problematic, while doing the same shit to her own kids.

I still miss her old channels, even if they’re basically now MyMoldyFlipHouseExWifeLife and The Wasteful Wasp Warble. But I don’t think I miss them nearly as much as Jen does. She wasn’t meant to be a mother.

6.     +25   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She's talked about how the kids are invited to sooo many, TOO MANY, birthday parties. Why has she never once hosted a birthday party for her kids? It's always just some pathetic little "party" with her parents. Does the other living situation handle massive birthday parties that kids from school are invited to?

7.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Good Morning Friends @ 4/2/2024, 21:55) 
    She's talked about how the kids are invited to sooo many, TOO MANY, birthday parties. Why has she never once hosted a birthday party for her kids? It's always just some pathetic little "party" with her parents. Does the other living situation handle massive birthday parties that kids from school are invited to?

I thought she meant they had so many birhdays, CCs, Jen's, (Don's, haha),Donnie's all in a month.

8.     +29   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    That cake is pathetic. Jen do better. Don pays you gobs of money. Like gobs. We don’t have the money you do and I promise my family always has Pinterest worthy cakes

Jen: Spends $6k on a new treadmill
    Jen: Spends less than $6 on her child’s birthday cake

RosesareDunzoSweetBoyDonaldIsGoneJenLooksLikeGonzoKidsWontBeThereTooLong

9.     +35   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I am still reeling from the revelation that her kids need to be green lighted to leave their rooms.

The poor things must be counting down the days, hours, minutes and seconds, to go to the normal house where they don’t have prison wardens.

10.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Splurgysplurge @ 4/2/2024, 21:28) 
    QUOTE (JuliaSugarbaker @ 4/2/2024, 21:16) 

I wonder (and we don't know )if she also had no girlfriends

Like I was trying to think back to the sprinkle, I don't remember seeing anyone there beside like Suzanne Jill aunt Julie but maybe they weren't on camera

That would interesting if Emily also has no girlfriends

Tens has friends - that we know to be true

I think you kind of need some friends, right?

But don’t forget good friend Val who graced us with her presence 😜

11.     +10   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    RedLightGreenLightFromCagedToCagerLikeJen

12.     +11   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I wonder how she justfies not having friend parties for her kids... I mean, she has the money, there's lots of places that you can pay and have it done somewhere so it's not at the house. She's said they get invited to a lot of parties from school....so all the other kids are having them. I wonder if she doesn't take the kids to the parties. It's just sad.

13.     +20   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    $6000TreadmillForJen6000SprinklesForDonnyLikeWTF

14.     +20   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    jen loves to gloat and put down don at any chance she gets, it seems like an easy win for her to try to be a better parent.

we know how selfish and me me me she is, why isn't she even trying to one up them? they dgaf about disney (and neither will the kids soon) .

"oh tens was planning on volunteering at the soup kitchen today? that's not necessary, i'll be there"
    "here are your invites to donny's party at the trampoline park / cc's tea at the ritz"

15.     +21   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    ZizizouzouTWO! , I agree with you about Jill and Gravy. It was a few pages back, and I'm too lazy like Jen to go back and quote it. We have no idea how they were as parents and we should not take Jen's insinuations as fact. We have seen first hand how she rewrites history. Good grief, Don tripped over backwards to cater to her every whim and now she portrays him totally opposite. She put YEARS worth of evidence out on the internet.

Do I think that they were loving, attentive parents? Probably not super loving and attentive. But, I doubt that they treated her as awfully as she implies.

900 replies since 28/1/2024, 17:14   109926 views