TheSacconeJolys-Part 35

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Wasn't there another entity alongside Giselle who lived in Domdie? I'm sure he named someone else in his fairy story..., I mean book. The whole thing was fabricated, and J admitted that he wanted to be a girl, hence stealing his sister's undercrackers to wear to school.

Then there's the story J shared about how he was in the changing rooms as a schoolboy before gym class and was wearing his sister's knickers, so he took them off and exposed himself to the other boys. :sick:

I think he's projecting his desires onto E2 so he can get his kicks from seeing his son be the girl he wanted to be. Hence E2's OTT taught behaviour and not listening to him at the start when he said he was just a boy who liked to dress up.

If Emilia or Alessia were tomboys and preferred more boyish clothes and toys, it wouldn't mean they were trans or would be lesbians when they were older. They'd just be normal kids playing. It's the same with Eduardo, although he was rarely given any alternative to dolls despite him liking things like dinosaurs.

2.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Just some pictures from the time he was 'writing' his book and cooked up the idea with Anna to transition E2. He claimed he threw out all of his clothes in favour of more feminine items. That was only a ploy to get Eduardo to agree to get rid of his clothes and start wearing Emilia's old clothes and a few gifted items. J said E2 had a choice to go back but how could he? Whilst J quietly slipped back into his mens attire, once he was satisfied E2 was sufficiently brainwashed.
    Screenshot-2024-04-25-18-45-36-87-40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12
    Screenshot-2024-04-25-18-45-47-91-40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

These were interspersed with images of him trying to prove he was still with Anna despite his revelations about being non-binary.
    Screenshot-2024-04-25-18-44-38-92-40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12
    Screenshot-2024-04-25-18-45-22-55-40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

3.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (RosieBelle @ 25/4/2024, 06:36) 
    Isn't it weird for a child to remove from school? For me it is. Nothing against homeschooling kids, but one needs to have a strict schedule and curriculum to follow. If you do it, do it.
    I am against A&J's way of removing child purely to make him to do full time work as an entertainer. He is surely going to miss these crucial years of childhood of having friends, having fun and socializing outside. Anna should be ashamed of herself calling her mother.

Why do you think you need a strict schedule?

4.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Saul Goodman x @ 27/4/2024, 16:21) 
    Just some pictures from the time he was 'writing' his book and cooked up the idea with Anna to transition E2. He claimed he threw out all of his clothes in favour of more feminine items. That was only a ploy to get Eduardo to agree to get rid of his clothes and start wearing Emilia's old clothes and a few gifted items. J said E2 had a choice to go back but how could he? Whilst J quietly slipped back into his mens attire, once he was satisfied E2 was sufficiently brainwashed.
    Screenshot-2024-04-25-18-45-36-87-40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12
    Screenshot-2024-04-25-18-45-47-91-40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

These were interspersed with images of him trying to prove he was still with Anna despite his revelations about being non-binary.
    Screenshot-2024-04-25-18-44-38-92-40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12
    Screenshot-2024-04-25-18-45-22-55-40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

He's frightening.

5.     +5   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    If Edie is trans then they will continue to behave the way they do, if they are not in the next couple of years when puberty starts to really kick in we will see how things play out. Right now they are what I would consider a child, and not even a pre-teen, so outside influences still have a good effect on them. When they are older you will see the pushback if this isn't what they want.
    As for Jonathan, he should be ashamed of himself for downright using the LBGTQ community for views and likes.
    It's going to be interesting to see the kids grow up and the issues they face because their parents put them online, used the hell out of them for likes and views, and let them go buck wild with no discipline. I don't know if anyone is watching the ruby Franke situation, but this woman went to jail and before she went, she drained all of the kid's bank accounts. Her eldest son doesn't have a job or any of his money so he's basically shilling himself on Twitch spilling family gossip for cash. While this family is in a different situation, it makes me wonder if any of the SJ kids will ever hold down a real job because they know being online is quick cash.

6.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Chad Franke has a job, he works at a rec centre he’s just trying to use his current situation to sell the story to the idiots willing to pay him for information. Then when he does get the money he claims he’s being used.

7.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Honestly, I don't get any good vibes from the oldest Franke kids, Chad and Shari. Chad doesn't need to sell himself for gossips. The whole situation of Ruby-Jodi was beyond disgusting..but it's just my intuition, idk

8.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (RosieBelle @ 4/27/2024, 08:29 PM) 
    Honestly, I don't get any good vibes from the oldest Franke kids, Chad and Shari. Chad doesn't need to sell himself for gossips. The whole situation of Ruby-Jodi was beyond disgusting..but it's just my intuition, idk

If the Ruby Franke case didn’t put a stop to family vlogging nothing will. How this is allowed to go on is beyond me.

9.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (UptownElegance @ 27/4/2024, 20:40) 
    QUOTE (RosieBelle @ 4/27/2024, 08:29 PM) 

If the Ruby Franke case didn’t put a stop to family vlogging nothing will. How this is allowed to go on is beyond me.

The platforms are at fault, it could end instantly if they banned all content involving children, but they won't as there's no laws stopping them. There's the brands too who use influencers with kids to sell their products, apparently it's cheaper than making TV adverts, but it's a poor excuse as you never know what issues the influencer has had in the past as they never seem to check. There's also the problem of child labour, usually forced by the parents who then pocket all the money earned by the child. These brands need to be fined heavily if they use kids in that situation. I don't know any child who would want to be ridiculed online just so their parents could make a living. I know it's different for the kids born into vlogging who know nothing else, or feel helpless to change their situation.

The government should bring out laws to protect kids but nobody is doing anything, even the so-called child protection charities or Social Services do nothing.

This should be a topic in schools everywhere, teaching young kids about the dangers of family vlogging and how they do not have to be filmed if they don't want to. I know they do talks about internet dangers but i'm not sure they talk about the dark side of family vlogging. Imagine if the E's were warned about it and realised they had rights and had numbers to call for the NSPCC etc, they'd be forewarned at least and be able to reply to A or J's blackmail attempts to make them feel they had to perform or risk losing their lifestyle. No child should give up their childhood to keep their parents.

10.     +4   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Oh, I didn't know he had a job, I thought that he was doing it all to make money because he couldn't get a job ( that's what a few threads were saying, goes to show you I should research)
    It's all so sad that these kids are brought up in the public eye and can do nothing about it. Only to later have all their wealth stripped from them because there are no laws to prevent a parent from taking their money. Even with the few laws we do have to protect kids in Hollywood, they don't do much because the parents can still take their money, along with feeding them to the wolves while they turn a blind eye.

Sure, the SJs have a bunch of toys, decent clothes, a home, and school, however, their parents are making a lot more off them than what they are given. What if one day Jonathan or Anna screws up and someone comes after their wealth? The kids have zero protection in place for any monies put away for them. I hate it for all countries and hardly anyone is doing anything about it. Even if CPS was called nothing can be done because it's not neglectful under the law to have your kid on SM. Seems like even if a parent is showing their kids genitals nothing is done!!!!

11.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Re monies put away for the kids, when J bought the house he said he had used all their savings for the deposit to get the house. He was pleading poverty and was begging people to buy the kids book he had published at the time.

Then, during lockdown, when brand deals were thin on the ground, he repeated that they had 'liquidated' their savings including the kids' to get by. I doubt they have replenished the kids' savings, if they really had any in the first place as he lies a lot.

12.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    My understanding is he was wanted ro make bank off Twitch in order to quit his job at the rec place. I think he soon realised people only paid him because he was dishing info about the family then he said he wasn’t going to talk about the family anymore. But he was the one that said people could ask him anything and the only people he couldn’t discuss would be the minors, which totally fair. Claiming victimhood after you’ve chosen to sell info isn’t a good love but the stans are crazy over him and it’s getting messed up.

He also said he would eventually have contact with Ruby and stung sent him a letter from prison recently. I can’t imagine my mother doing that to my siblings and me saying I’d have contact with her - I would never. It’s absolutely messed up.

13.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Here's Matt doing his morning routine, Anna shared this. They are as narcissistic as each other.
    Screenshot-20240428-110529-Samsung-Internet
    Screenshot-20240428-110546-Samsung-Internet
    He must be getting some freebies as he has a picture of his daughter drinking some bubble tea and has tagged TKMaxx, her face is shown. If his ex didn't want his kids used for content, he should put a stop to this before Matt starts showing them more.

14.     +6   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Agree, I would have snatched my kids off his site as soon as I saw the one with him in his underwear and the kid interviewing him. Matt's ex seems not to want their faces shown, but he should just pull them entirely because his content is not kid-friendly, it's more like a grinder ad.

15.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Saul Goodman x @ 28/4/2024, 12:13) 
    Here's Matt doing his morning routine, Anna shared this. They are as narcissistic as each other.
    Screenshot-20240428-110529-Samsung-Internet
    Screenshot-20240428-110546-Samsung-Internet
    He must be getting some freebies as he has a picture of his daughter drinking some bubble tea and has tagged TKMaxx, her face is shown. If his ex didn't want his kids used for content, he should put a stop to this before Matt starts showing them more.

Uh-oh! It's the beginning of exploitation. J and A have completely invaded his head now.

331 replies since 31/1/2024, 22:09   19993 views