$2500 Peggy Bundy with a Penis Nose. Pt. 93

« Older   Newer »

1.     +18   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Lisa constantly makes these problems herself because she has no life, no friends, nobody to spend time with. Her looks are her life and obsession.
    She constantly obsesses about her weight, skin and hair.
    Years ago when she ruined her hair and then got it cut, she blamed it on a hairdresser who used Olaplex….. so, whst’s she going to do now? She’s going to use Olaplex again!🤪
    Lisa needs a psychiatrist.

2.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Lisa needed mental health guidance decades ago. Her "lets keep the skeletons in the closet" parents addressed it that way. Her first husband saw there was no helping her, knowing this about her parents, he left. John was happy to have found a blowup dol and left her do as she pleased. Now she is a mule moving the bitcoin funds around.

She proclaimed to have had covid before, after one of her shopping trips.

Anyone else read this article on how fillers and lifts too early age a person?
    https://www.realself.com/news/why-gen-z-lo...=TrendingNow_v1

3.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    So did she go to the LTK meeting in Miami that Lisa J went to or was this only for companies affiliated with LTK?

4.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mulva @ 3/1/2024, 02:51 AM) 
    I didn't watch the video but I read the comments. The majority said their hair fell out after covid. Lisa will have a complete mental breakdown when her hair starts to fall out! John better have the men in white coats on speed dial.

Yeah, she better hope she never has to have chemo.

5.     +10   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    There is absolutely no depth to this woman. Shallow is an understatement!!!

6.     +6   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    One of my lowest priorities in getting chemotherapy would be hair loss. Not LisaLisaDum1.

7.     +9   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I know I just posted but I watched that video about her hair again and it is like a psych case study. She has truly been traumatized over her hair! She is the epitome of vanity and narcissism!

8.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Did anyone understand her explanation as to why cutting her hair would only cause more damage and breakage?
    Whatever explanation she blabbed on about made no sense
    She really needs to get a grip. I see no difference in her hair. Looks as dreadful as it always has

9.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She is spiraling out of control faster than ever! She is not going to blame Morgan? Cut ma a damn break. Yes, Morgan listened to Lisa, but Morgan is the PROFESSIONAL, and Morgan needs to know when to say enough is enough. I have seen my salon owner basically kick someone out of a chair tell them to get their coat on, and leave NOW. Not wanting her salon name, nor the stylist connected to the clients level of crazy.
    Lisa deserves Morgan and Morgan Lisa, they are two of the same as far as I am concerned.
    No more color, no more layered cuts. BUT she is going to put a massive mix of endless hair products on her hair. SMH Even those can cause damage when overused. And, if her hair needs all that shit, in order for her to feel its conditioned, she is in deeper do-do than she wants to know. Baldness is right around the corner! At least then she and John will have something in common, maybe they can wax each others heads. Bah ha ha!
    Best thing Morgan told her was to focus on moisture. Yeah, drink water dingbat!

10.     +10   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    The hair video is the most uncomfortable to watch display of her bat shit crazy! Cutting layers makes your hair weaker cause the pieces below don’t have the bulk!? WTF is she on!?

11.     +8   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Lisa if she keeps it up.

rugrats-cynthia-doll-512x512

12.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    And what about the really bad hot roots Morgan gave her? Idk any hairstylist that’s been doing hair for as long as Morgan that can make that newbie mistake. I honestly think she’s purposely jacking up her hair so she will stop going to her cause she so ocd in the most nonsensical manic way she’d drive anyone nuts! Hence zero friends! The only people that deal with her are the ones that have to or she’s spending money so they pretend she’s not annoyingly crazy!

13.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Lisa makes her own problems because it gives her something to do. She has nothing else except to focus on herself. Now she has a new project(well, not really new because she does this repeatedly) She has a “ hair journey🙄to “share” with her “friends”🙄…… again…

14.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Morgan does not care about hair its all about the money. Lisa does not care as long as she gets what she wants. I have never heard of a woman so obsessed with her hair.

15.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (shortbread1 @ 28/2/2024, 20:14) 
    I do not know much about the mommy and moscato girls...do they have a thread on here?

I don't know.
    I doubt it though, they are too new to be annoying.

887 replies since 31/1/2024, 22:39   97771 views