$2500 Peggy Bundy with a Penis Nose. Pt. 93

« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I suspect Jawn still had his balls and a spine, in those early years of marriage. Knowing Lisa was so deep into debt, that she had utilities turned off, lost her apartment and had to move back with mommy & daddy. (she talks about it almost proudly)
    Her credit would have been total crap at that point in time, so I doubt he had her on any credit cards or loans. I am betting he cleaned up a crap load of bills for her.
    I really can't blame the guy for trying to do some sort of "reset" and keep her spending under control. Of course we all see how well that (possible) plan went. And since then, his spine and balls seem to have been stolen or dissolved.

2.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (rockster @ 3/23/2024, 12:44 PM) 
    I heard the IRS hired thousands of people to go after fraud. I hope the Dumbkins are on their list.

87,000 new armed agents

3.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CherieRose @ 3/25/2024, 04:17 AM) 
    It shows how little thought and feeling she puts into anniversary gifts to put it aside for weeks. Lisa gets a gift for every single holiday. I'm sure she gets something for 4th of July too. :wacko: Arbor Day. Groundhog Day.

very greedy

4.     +10   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Lisa could get a new Chanel bag every day and she still wouldn't be able to scratch that itch, it's actually quite sad. Also that coussin is soooo tacky.

5.     +6   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (PigmentedContourSwatch @ 3/25/2024, 10:56 PM) 
    Lisa could get a new Chanel bag every day and she still wouldn't be able to scratch that itch, it's actually quite sad. Also that coussin is soooo tacky.

I agree...the never ending quest for happiness in a handbag will never come. She'll never realize that and the endless overpriced fugly handbags will just keep coming.

6.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    This is why I could care less as to how many Chanel bags Lisa has, which LV she has or is getting. What color Prada she owns, where she lives, what she drives, how much she spends on Botox . . . It has all become too boring, too common, too plain, too mainstream. Luxe is dying a slow painful death.
    https://www.newyorksocialdiary.com/no-hold...e-wrong-places/

7.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    7 Outfit Formulas That Have Never Let Me Down is up. Paid Ad SAKS

8.     +15   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    There was nothing appealing to me about either bag. He told her to buy herself something instead of getting anything himself. It's been that way for years. "John told me to buy myself something." She's deeply unhappy as much as she pretends she isn't. Lisa used to do things with her life like make handbags, sew it on her own, etc. She has no hobbies that bring her joy besides shopping. I think she also made curtains for the old house at one point..? This might have been a talent she let go.

9.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    What is the point of a gift if she picks it out and buys it? The fun of gift giving is the surprise and putting thought into it. Lisa buys stuff every day so buying herself a gift is no different than what she does all day long.

10.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (rockster @ 3/26/2024, 07:17 PM) 
    What is the point of a gift if she picks it out and buys it? The fun of gift giving is the surprise and putting thought into it. Lisa buys stuff every day so buying herself a gift is no different than what she does all day long.

Which is why John can't shop for her, he has no idea what she already has.

11.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Nothing is a gift or special for the crazy train LisaLisaD1 I she is delusional because everyday is Lisa Day and she truly believes she deserves everything🙄 that goes along with her dietary needs the entire family suffers and walks on eggshells around her to make her happy it’s so sad and Jawn shark 🦈 shirt has allowed it for so many years and has done nothing so screw both of them! It’s so sad to see what this woman has become shopping Old Navy, American Eagle years ago to this it’s crazy and sad 😔 I couldn’t imagine the stress she has to keep up or pretend she is from the Housewives of Beverly Hills it’s got to be exhausting for her to be honest.

12.     +7   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I really wonder how she spends her real day, is there any real activity besides when the camera is rolling, any communication with anyone not social media related ?

13.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (YouTube Sellout @ 3/27/2024, 01:52 AM) 
    I really wonder how she spends her real day, is there any real activity besides when the camera is rolling, any communication with anyone not social media related ?

I would say not. I am sure she has left the gals at McD's know about her channel, the SA's at any and all stores, the neighbors know (UPS, FedEX etc are there daily. Her family certainly knows. Maybe the only folks who do not realize are the pilots that fly her to vacation destinations other shopping venues?

14.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Hey Saks, your spokesperson dudn’t even spell right….

D76E15DB-85ED-4E24-83BE-B605D51F9866

15.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    What on earth gave her “butterflys”? lol

887 replies since 31/1/2024, 22:39   97772 views