« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (KnowItAll @ 2/13/2024, 03:55 AM) 
    What has Kate Middleton done?

Nobody knows because the Royal family has kept it all secret. Saying she had abdominal surgery sounds so insufficient, but the fact that she has been completely absent from the public for weeks on end and William is running all around, it looks very interesting. Some speculate she had an eating disorder and may have damaged her intestines or got infected. No one really knows because they have been keeping it all private. At a certain point I feel personally they should make a statement because they look hypocritical talking about King Charles and his male parts not working but totally ignoring the public interest in how Kate is doing. it is very male toxic behavior in my view.

The issue I have with Lisa is that she blames healthy food for her health problems. She did not have a healthy gut before and that is why she got all backed up and messed up eating normal food. She has an intolerance to healthy food. She probably never tried to heal her gut with probiotics. I wonder just how much she studied her health issues because it is just insanely hard to believe how she could be ill over a little vegetable to the degree that she claims.

2.     +2   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Princess Catherine gets to decide what information is released to the public regarding her health. She is not the reigning monarch of England.

3.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    King Charles chose to make his news public which was breaking with Royal Protocol but Princess of Wales chose to keep hers private as is customary.

4.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Ok, back to the dumb one . . . . I thought I was on TRF thread and had no clue as to how I got there! :hearty-laugh:

5.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Penelopy @ 2/12/2024, 07:35 PM) 
    QUOTE (KnowItAll @ 13/2/2024, 03:55) 

She had to have surgery. But nothing has been released about why. Just speculation. Nor is it our business.

Exactly!

6.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Lisa still is not eating healthy. Diet Coke, crappy Wal-mart meat and shrimp, McDonald’s “burgers”, and processed cheese are not clean like she said in the video.

7.     +15   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I don’t know what bothers me more, Lisa’s atrocious diet or her minions who think she is the pinnacle of healthy eating. How on earth are there so many stupid people? As I said before, Lisa is playing with fire with her diet. Also she still hasn’t shared her bloodwork results like she said she was going to do.

8.     +10   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    She actually claims that she eats “clean”? 😳

9.     +6   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Lisa really is something else.

How DARE her nail tech go on holiday to Vietnam???
    Doesn’t he know that he has to be on hand at all times when queen Lisa gets it in her empty head that she wants to get her nails done.

Damn! Good help is hard to find, huh Lisa?

10.     +11   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Pixii @ 2/14/2024, 09:20 AM) 

Doesn’t he know that he has to be on hand at all times when queen Lisa gets it in her empty head that she wants to get her nails done.

Another example of Sleeza's arrested development in the finite land of her brain. She's so self absorbed she thinks the world should cater to HER. Nobody gets to take a trip anywhere without consulting her first. Her head is spinning so high in the world of sales ladies taking throughout stores pointing to the luxury items she needs, you know...Gucci jackets, Chanel and Gucci bags, designer makeup. She can't bring herself back to the real world of Wilmington N.C. where people have to actually work for a living and spend time with family. I'm just really done with her world where she thinks she's better than everybody else and can buy her way into this beautiful life she thinks she's created. She's had more filler/botox/sculptura done to her face before the Dallas trip in attempt to round out that horse face. Just all phony/fake/narcissistic. As always. It just continues to get larger and larger.

11.     +3   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    She had those acrylics put on her claw fingers yet again, and never likes them.

12.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Doglover @ 2/14/2024, 03:33 PM) 
    QUOTE (Pixii @ 2/14/2024, 09:20 AM) 

Another example of Sleeza's arrested development in the finite land of her brain. She's so self absorbed she thinks the world should cater to HER. Nobody gets to take a trip anywhere without consulting her first. Her head is spinning so high in the world of sales ladies taking throughout stores pointing to the luxury items she needs, you know...Gucci jackets, Chanel and Gucci bags, designer makeup. She can't bring herself back to the real world of Wilmington N.C. where people have to actually work for a living and spend time with family. I'm just really done with her world where she thinks she's better than everybody else and can buy her way into this beautiful life she thinks she's created. She's had more filler/botox/sculptura done to her face before the Dallas trip in attempt to round out that horse face. Just all phony/fake/narcissistic. As always. It just continues to get larger and larger.

The larger it gets, the bigger the implosion when a reality check event visits, and it will as it does everyone. Its just a vibey thing that the universe does in it's wisdom.

13.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CathyW55 @ 2/13/2024, 08:42 PM) 
    QUOTE (Penelopy @ 2/12/2024, 07:35 PM) 
    She had to have surgery. But nothing has been released about why. Just speculation. Nor is it our business.

Exactly!

Of course it is her business. It would be hard to ignore the many posts and videos of concerned Brits for Catherine. Not one photo of her for weeks on end and Charles comes out with his cancer diagnosis immediately following her surgery. There is speculation to say the least. Many are concerned for her. Just a photo of her or something would be helpful instead of non stop blathering over their aged Kings male parts. Personally, it seems very sexist to me how the media and Charles have behaved, and William too gallivanting about with Tom Cruise at dinner parties no less.. I would bet something we did not expect is going on but we will have to wait and see because they have chosen to not be transparent with this event. We all know in the end the media will find out the details anyway.

14.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (KnowItAll @ 2/13/2024, 03:55 AM) 

Abdominal Surgery is the official answer and it has kept her out of sight for over a month.

15.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    If this is what you end up looking like after three years of carnivore…..no thanks! :in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon:

01708C05-BC32-45F3-A0B7-069FF7E6376D

887 replies since 31/1/2024, 22:39   97321 views