$2500 Peggy Bundy with a Penis Nose. Pt. 93

« Older   Newer »

1.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Can we pause for a moment and mention her arms? The skin looks like my mom's did at 69 years of age after ten years of chemo, radiation and other ghastly chemical induced treatments.
    I about spit my dinner out when she said she wanted her hair to look like a Siamese cat. If she was taking photographs along, why did she have to say anything? I think Morgan may have fired herself and is waiting for Lisa to connect the dots. Sorry to tell her, but its going to be one heck of a long wait!

2.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    ‘I am Siamese if you please🎼🎼Meowww!’

I hope you’re correct about Morgan bugging out. There comes a point at which the money just is not worth the mess.

3.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (A little North Shore birdie @ 2/17/2024, 09:01 AM) 
    QUOTE (CathyW55 @ 16/2/2024, 06:42) 
    If this is what you end up looking like after three years of carnivore…..no thanks! :in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon:

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11914329/...9FF7E6376D.jpeg)

Flying Pterodactyl Arms.

:crying: :crying: :crying:

4.     +16   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    PS: her nails never cease to skeeve me out. I know these are gels (or whatever/synthetic) but why do they flip up like that?? Bizarre!! Take them off; they’re grotesque.

5.     +14   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Her idiot subscribers are posting like she had a death in the family!! “I’m so sorry you’re going through this.” “Oh, Lisa I’m so sorry!!.” WTH?!?!?

6.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    😵‍💫

7.     +4   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    There’s no way Lisa edited this current video because if she would have seen the way her arms looked in it she would have deleted the whole thing.
    She’s getting too thin, in my opinion.
    This doesn’t look healthy.

8.     +16   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    She has that big head small body look like many women with an ED.

This hair mess is hilarious to me! She is so emotionally and mentally stunted that this impulsive change has wrecked her. Don't worry, Lisa. It will be piss yellow again in no time.

John doesn't like it because he wants her to look exactly like she did when they married. 100% blonde with no low lights. Never mind that he looks nothing like he did. He looks like a 70 year old turtle!

9.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I have so much to say about this fridays haul and her hair. I do like the darker root melt. Her hair color reminds me of maybe 5 years ago when she was darker, it’s more youthful and modern. The condition is another story. Those yellow-orange roots in her money piece are horrendous. She kept saying 9nn is her root color, no way. I’ve been a colorist for 30 years plus, more like a 7nn. Morgan is not giving her the correct formula on purpose. I’d fire her as a client very quickly or raise her price but, for Lisa she’d pay it. Morgan skills aren’t very good, I’ve seen her work. Ok, so Lisa is in love with Victoria from in the frow. She copied her dressing room and even let’s say tried to decorate it like hers but failed. Victoria had her hair changed a good 6 months ago. She had a reverse balayage and it’s really beautiful. She’s a very warm level 7 with a golden blonde just infront and underneath, really gorgeous. Lisa did not know how to explain or e press it. If Morgan was skilled she would have done that. This no way looks like Victorias hair at all. I’m leaving a picture of victorias hair. She was a level 10 very cooled toned and this is what Lisa is trying to copy. Victoria recently went even darker last week. I do think this is the one Lisa is trying to emulate, not her new darker look.. Her arms, ooyyyl, they look terrible.
    Attached Image
    127CFBD8-597D-4D80-8111-B6CEAE231D6E

10.     +10   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Is it just me, that finds it off putting when a 52 year old woman says “my daddy”?

I don’t know what it is, but I find it disturbing.

11.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Pixii @ 17/2/2024, 07:40) 
    Is it just me, that finds it off putting when a 52 year old woman says “my daddy”?

I don’t know what it is, but I find it disturbing.

It’s not to me but I’m southern as well. For me it’s mother and daddy. But I don’t bother them for advice on my every whim. 🤦🏻‍♀️

12.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    In my area, full of the plain folks, PA Dutch etc, its Daddy and Mother.
    For me its not that she says daddy, but that daddy tells her to wear more eyeliner, daddy this and daddy that. Its what daddy is a "part" of that skeeves me.

13.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Okay it’s my room, my bed….so Jawn is out 😂 ?

14.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Victoria was having breakage in the front so she opted for a change - which I do not like. From the beginning it looked bad. WHY in the hell is Lisa trying to copy a bad hair color? And since Lisa likes to travel and spend money, she can book a ticket to London and see Amy at the Larry King salon. At least she would have gotten what she wanted once and not spent so foolishly like she did in Dallas on blazers and Gucci handbags. I don't think Jawn cares one bit - that marriage is dunzo I am sure.

15.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (HermesStoreManger @ 17/2/2024, 16:12) 
    Victoria was having breakage in the front so she opted for a change - which I do not like. From the beginning it looked bad. WHY in the hell is Lisa trying to copy a bad hair color? And since Lisa likes to travel and spend money, she can book a ticket to London and see Amy at the Larry King salon. At least she would have gotten what she wanted once and not spent so foolishly like she did in Dallas on blazers and Gucci handbags. I don't think Jawn cares one bit - that marriage is dunzo I am sure.

That’s called NEW MONEY! She is not one bit classy. She has no taste. She just obtains objects that make her happy for 1 day because she has no meaning to her materialistic life.

887 replies since 31/1/2024, 22:39   97774 views