$2500 Peggy Bundy with a Penis Nose. Pt. 93

« Older   Newer »

1.     +12   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    She made NOTES about her hair ?
    Others journal, write books, poems, think about thing with meaning….
    She makes notes about her hair ???

And you can’t REPAIR hair within three weeks, you can make it look better (what I haven’t seen) but not repair.

2.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (A.DoraBuhl @ 1/3/2024, 22:29) 
    She is spiraling out of control faster than ever! She is not going to blame Morgan? Cut ma a damn break. Yes, Morgan listened to Lisa, but Morgan is the PROFESSIONAL, and Morgan needs to know when to say enough is enough. I have seen my salon owner basically kick someone out of a chair tell them to get their coat on, and leave NOW. Not wanting her salon name, nor the stylist connected to the clients level of crazy.
    Lisa deserves Morgan and Morgan Lisa, they are two of the same as far as I am concerned.
    No more color, no more layered cuts. BUT she is going to put a massive mix of endless hair products on her hair. SMH Even those can cause damage when overused. And, if her hair needs all that shit, in order for her to feel its conditioned, she is in deeper do-do than she wants to know. Baldness is right around the corner! At least then she and John will have something in common, maybe they can wax each others heads. Bah ha ha!
    Best thing Morgan told her was to focus on moisture. Yeah, drink water dingbat!

What happened with her and Monat? Haven’t heard that mentioned in a long time.

3.     +4   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    What happened to her Friday haul? More hair drama?

4.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Penelopy @ 3/2/2024, 05:01 AM) 
    QUOTE (A.DoraBuhl @ 1/3/2024, 22:29) 
    She is spiraling out of control faster than ever! She is not going to blame Morgan? Cut ma a damn break. Yes, Morgan listened to Lisa, but Morgan is the PROFESSIONAL, and Morgan needs to know when to say enough is enough. I have seen my salon owner basically kick someone out of a chair tell them to get their coat on, and leave NOW. Not wanting her salon name, nor the stylist connected to the clients level of crazy.
    Lisa deserves Morgan and Morgan Lisa, they are two of the same as far as I am concerned.
    No more color, no more layered cuts. BUT she is going to put a massive mix of endless hair products on her hair. SMH Even those can cause damage when overused. And, if her hair needs all that shit, in order for her to feel its conditioned, she is in deeper do-do than she wants to know. Baldness is right around the corner! At least then she and John will have something in common, maybe they can wax each others heads. Bah ha ha!
    Best thing Morgan told her was to focus on moisture. Yeah, drink water dingbat!

What happened with her and Monat? Haven’t heard that mentioned in a long time.

I wondered the very same and saw a few of her followers asking why she is NOT going back to Monet at a time like this.
    IMO
    If Johns head is a example of Monet hair growth, I think we can figure out why she is not back to pushing the Monet. :)

5.     +4   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Chalky @ 3/2/2024, 06:11 AM) 

She's probably still too sad about her hair. ^U^

6.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CherieRose @ 2/3/2024, 15:50) 
    QUOTE (Chalky @ 3/2/2024, 06:11 AM) 

Isn’t she shopping in Florida?

7.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Didn’t they go to Universal Studios?

I wasn’t going to watch the hair video, but it sounds like some good WTFery going on in it.

8.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CocolocoRDH @ 2/3/2024, 02:10) 
    And what about the really bad hot roots Morgan gave her? Idk any hairstylist that’s been doing hair for as long as Morgan that can make that newbie mistake. I honestly think she’s purposely jacking up her hair so she will stop going to her cause she so ocd in the most nonsensical manic way she’d drive anyone nuts! Hence zero friends! The only people that deal with her are the ones that have to or she’s spending money so they pretend she’s not annoyingly crazy!

I think Morgan is sick of her too!! You know she talks crap about her!! No sane person can stand her like you said unless they have to!!

9.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (JaneMc @ 3/2/2024, 12:27 PM) 
    QUOTE (CherieRose @ 2/3/2024, 15:50) 

Isn’t she shopping in Florida?

I forgot about that. I'd love to see her in that humidity!

10.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Lisa blamed her hair dresser indirectly and I would not even keep her as a client if I were Morgen. Narcs know everything, they have their own rules, they cant be taught or advised, they just listen to their own little mind all the time, they pretend to listen and then roll over you. She didnt start the process of ruining her hair by cutting it into that much needed Butterfly which shaped the mess. It looked better rooted darker and everybody in Lisa's comments told her that. Lisa is a know it all. She is just disgusting. I have no problem with people doing what they want to their hair but making videos and putting them out on YT over yourself just freaking whining about your two bit bleached hair color that nobody can even tell the difference on, that is just about as self absorbed as it gets and it doesnt show that you love your hair either. This actually looked like self destructive behavior to me. Narcs do that too, they are self destructive people, fixing and messing around then tearing down, its a cycle. She needs help.

11.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    She will probably be on a spending spree soon. Heard Bitcoin is going for a record $69,000. Jawn's been doing well with his digital gambling.

12.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (benaturalluv @ 3/3/2024, 03:00 AM) 
    Lisa blamed her hair dresser indirectly and I would not even keep her as a client if I were Morgen. Narcs know everything, they have their own rules, they cant be taught or advised, they just listen to their own little mind all the time, they pretend to listen and then roll over you. She didnt start the process of ruining her hair by cutting it into that much needed Butterfly which shaped the mess. It looked better rooted darker and everybody in Lisa's comments told her that. Lisa is a know it all. She is just disgusting. I have no problem with people doing what they want to their hair but making videos and putting them out on YT over yourself just freaking whining about your two bit bleached hair color that nobody can even tell the difference on, that is just about as self absorbed as it gets and it doesn't show that you love your hair either. This actually looked like self destructive behavior to me. Narcs do that too, they are self destructive people, fixing and messing around then tearing down, its a cycle. She needs help.

I forgot to add to this another thing that stood out aside from the fact that her hair was just fine about a week before she made the video. She said that and I will loosely quote " a lot of you said that Morgan was to blame and that's just not the route I am going to take cuz none of us is perfect". Well I for one had never read anybody in her comments blaming Morgan but that was kind of what I felt Lisa was doing though. Is this woman so dumb that she thinks she can bleach and rebleach her 50 something head of hair and put color in and take color out 4-5 times in a short time frame. She ought to be sending flowers to her hair dresser that she still has hair. This is what they call in the world of Narcistic abuse "crazy making". I get my foils done no more than 4 times a year.

13.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Her bad diet isn't helping her hair either.

14.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    No Friday video and no photos of Florida. She must really hate her hair.

15.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I’d sure everything is hidden under her numero uno Paris Hilton jumbo sunnies (that don’t slide onto her cheekbones) and some fugly bucket hat from Walmart. Because, you know how celebrities do …..

887 replies since 31/1/2024, 22:39   97321 views