$2500 Peggy Bundy with a Penis Nose. Pt. 93

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    They are more like "nouveau riche" as defined below:

As a pejorative term, nouveau riche affects distinctions of type, the given stratum within a social class; hence, among the rich people of a social class, nouveau riche describes the vulgarity and ostentation of the newly rich person who lacks the worldly experience and the system of values of old money, of inherited wealth, such as the patriciate, the nobility, and the gentry.

2.     +16   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    She is talking about her hair as if she is grieving someone who died, but didn't say anything when her aunt was murdered. Didn't miss a damn beat!

Lisa is trying to get through "these difficult times."

3.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Hi SWEET FRIENDS My passion is to inspire women so click my links

Status
    QUOTE (A.DoraBuhl @ 3/10/2024, 12:49 AM) 
    If they were well off they would be part of the crowd that uses semiprivate air service and staying at the Ritz Carlton or a J W Marriott. Flying to Palm Beach to stay downtown near Worth Ave. or out at The Four Seasons. Better yet, rent luxury condo while in FL. Four Seasons has them and you can get breakfast at the hotel. Lovely breakfasts!
    Anyway, somehow, they are fake rich, and I do not know how you do that, nor do I care to learn. Seems immoral, unethical and devaluing yourself in spite of looking well off.

EXACTLY! It's all so off. Bags bags and more bags, and then sneakers to match another new bag. I don't know how much she dropped on purchases but it was thousands in those few days they had to hit the mall so mama could get her shopping fix on. She said Jawn made all of the arrangements for choosing the hotel and flights and he's as unsophisticated as they come and they stayed at the cheapest hotel of Universals eight properties...Per the website they divide their properties into four categories: Premier, Preferred, Prime and Value. She named the hotel where they stayed and per the website it's in the Value category. If Jawn had a "budget" for this trip they could have stayed in one of the Premier hotels that had an actual restaurant if Lisa bought one less bag. However, I think really nice accommodations would be lost on this crew. Lisa has a zillion bags but with a straight face says I've never been to Disney or Universal so I really didn't know how people dress there so I just wanted to go into Gucci to find a bag to wear. HUH? Who hits up Gucci to grab a new bag for a theme park to eat hot dogs? She lives in a casual beach town, she's at a family friendly park. I call BS. She knows how casual these places are. She's dumb but not that dumb. Most people find that the beauty of having adult children is that they no longer feel compelled to stay at kiddie headquarters and can stay at places that often have adult only pools so you aren't swimming with toddlers wearing leaking kiddie swim diapers. lol. Oh no, Lisa is waxing poet that she loved being there because she could sit there and feel all the family love around her. Seriously, you can't make this stuff up.

4.     +19   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    For all the money she is spending on her hair, she could not even use the expensive Mason Pearson brush to brush her hair before filming.

It looks like squirrels have been in there twirling forks again. 🐿️🐿️🐿️

:5153: :5153:

5.     +17   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her hair looks terrible and she will not shut up about it. Just face it, lady, you fried your hair. She needs to just cut it off and start over. She was talking about getting her roots done. Just leave your hair alone. She seriously looks like a scarecrow that stuck it's finger in a light socket.

6.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    If I were Morgan I would demand that Lisa stop using her name and ruining her reputation. Somehow I believe this last hair disaster will destroy their relationship.

7.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (HermesStoreManger @ 3/10/2024, 10:51 AM) 
    If I were Morgan I would demand that Lisa stop using her name and ruining her reputation. Somehow I believee this last hair disaster will destroy their relationship.

That is why my stylist - salon owner - has kicked people out of a chair. She would rather they talk bad about her and the salon, than leave with "stray cat hair" and talk bad about her, possibly a stylist, and her shop. Words are just words, bad hair, everyone can see.
    IMO Morgan is as much of a dipshit as Lisa is. Who would want to have their professional reputation connected to that mess??!!

8.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (HermesStoreManger @ 3/10/2024, 04:51 PM) 
    If I were Morgan I would demand that Lisa stop using her name and ruining her reputation. Somehow I believe this last hair disaster will destroy their relationship.

You may be right but I doubt it for two reasons. One,Lisa probably tips big and may even pass along a lot of her PR to Morgan. Two, Lisa’s minions would probably travel long distances to have Morgan do their hair because they think Lisa walks on water. I bet Morgan’s business has grown since Lisa began talking about her. They’re both pathetic.

9.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    She bought an exclusive hairbrush for $250.
    Advice: Now USE it Lisa!!!!!! Please woman brush your hair once in a while. You look ridiculous :slob:

10.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    That got returned or sold somehow.

11.     +14   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    She needs to stop with these nails!!! They look like her niece put them on!
    Attached Image
    IMG_3008

12.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Her nailbeds are far too short for fake nails that long, especially her first finger. If that nail got caught on something and was pulled off, it would rip her nailed to pieces.

13.     +11   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Look at how shriveled her fingers are. 🫤

14.     +8   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Hands always show the worst part of aging, and Lisa's look like she's 85.

Her gray roots are showing already, and she has her hair done every two weeks!

15.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Yall remember when she said she
    WAS NOT HIGH MAINTENANCE 🤣
    GURL! 👋

887 replies since 31/1/2024, 22:39   97771 views