$2500 Peggy Bundy with a Penis Nose. Pt. 93

« Older   Newer »

1.     +12   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Another… when her brother’s baby died and Lisa bought her sister in law some sweats from Victoria’s secret to quell her grief.

2.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (A.DoraBuhl @ 30/3/2024, 02:03) 
    Lisa has zero compassion. I would add an IMO, but I state that with full conviction.
    1. The cat locked in the garage with a broken jaw, then laughed about.
    2 Wheel at the bottom of stairs asking when they could go and eat, and her letting that in the video.
    3. Bridgette (the dog) whining in endless pain. Then Lisa saying Brooke cried far too much when they finally did put the dog to rest.
    4. Her filming herself handing that one set of discarded bed sheets to the person that was collecting things for families after the hurricane hit. You (well I) know full well if Lisa had given any more, we'd have heard about it and there would have been links for "us" to buy the same.
    I am sure that I missed something else. For me, four recollections are four too many.

Yep, just recalled another . . . her favorite aunt being murdered and Lisa shopping at JC Penney and then filming the day of the funeral. UGH

Absolutely disgusting 🤬 Every day 24/7 is about Lisa it’s unbelievable🙄 Why her family doesn’t see it or care I don’t understand. This sick woman needs a big wake up call but it will kill her to the bone. Trust me one day it will happen either with health issues from her horrible diet or going into debt from her shopping addiction I hope her family is prepared.

3.     +10   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Lisa says she's a 90s girl and doesn't want a big butt. She doesn't have a butt at all. It's completely pancaked. She's going to be such a sight in these bikinis made for girls in their 20s.

She also said she'd get another eye lift if she had to. Hideous.

4.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I think it’s just a question of time. No one can eat and grill in the sun and ruining her hair and face with procedures with health and nature not catching up and some point. Not that I wish that on anybody but I think, that’s just how it is.

5.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (benaturalluv @ 30/3/2024, 03:28) 
    What an insane imbecile Lisa is. I hope she never gets another drop of rain in her life, she annoys me to no end. As far as the begging woman, you mean greedy bitch, how dare you complain about the less fortunate. You are going to be in a world of hurt when you meet your maker. I am so glad you said what you said because it confirms everything about you. Last time I took money out of the bank a woman was on the corner with her baby, very thin, very little baby. I could not wait to put money in hand so she could eat, I don't care what her background is, I just care for her life. They were displaced from Ukraine. I even wanted to go back and give her more. No wonder you don't resonate with me.

QUOTE (BrickthesteamingASSistant @ 3/30/2024, 02:26 AM) 
    Yes how dark of her to speak of being “bothered” by the less fortunate around her shopping haunts during Holy Week.
    She is tone deaf.

Didja catch the comment about the Dyson clip holding you to a bridge….. too soon Lisa, too soon.

She dudnt watch the news.

She claims to watch it all the time.

6.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (CherieRose @ 3/30/2024, 03:31 AM) 
    QUOTE (A.DoraBuhl @ 3/29/2024, 08:03 PM) 
    Lisa has zero compassion. I would add an IMO, but I state that with full conviction.
    1. The cat locked in the garage with a broken jaw, then laughed about.
    2 Wheel at the bottom of stairs asking when they could go and eat, and her letting that in the video.
    3. Bridgette (the dog) whining in endless pain. Then Lisa saying Brooke cried far too much when they finally did put the dog to rest.
    4. Her filming herself handing that one set of discarded bed sheets to the person that was collecting things for families after the hurricane hit. You (well I) know full well if Lisa had given any more, we'd have heard about it and there would have been links for "us" to buy the same.
    I am sure that I missed something else. For me, four recollections are four too many.

Yep, just recalled another . . . her favorite aunt being murdered and Lisa shopping at JC Penney and then filming the day of the funeral. UGH

Another was when she said they'd get a neighbor to check the cats while they evacuate from a hurricane. They lived in the flood zone at the old house, and this one is even worse.

Leaving John after surgery to go shopping and laughing about him in pain….

7.     +16   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Let's NOT FORGET the Elevator woman. She never apologized or tried to explain her pompous remark. Everyone is beneath her. :strong_no_smiley_emoticon:

8.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Doglover @ 3/30/2024, 12:30 PM) 
    Let's NOT FORGET the Elevator woman. She never apologized or tried to explain her pompous remark. Everyone is beneath her. :strong_no_smiley_emoticon:

Oh! YES! I completely forgot about that woman.

9.     +16   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Lisa is low IQ and emotionally immature. None of her idiocy surprises me anymore. She’s as dumb as a box of rocks. Add in a pinch of hillybilly and white trash and you got a recipe for disaster. And John is no different.

10.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Truly a match made in Hillbilly Heaven. Has anyone noticed her talent for selecting the ugliest bags on earth? She’s really going to town on them lately.

11.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Look at this little nugget of wisdom.
    Attached Image
    IMG_2740

12.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    What a narcissistic witch!!
    Attached Image
    IMG_3079

13.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She thinks she pretty,
    Just like she probably thinks she pretty inside...
    BUT SHEs NOT!
    SHE F ing UGLY OUTSIDE & INSIDE!

No empathy! At all! None!

Don't worry yall..
    I think karma is getting her...
    She's aging and she HATES IT!
    Her family &husband probably are getting some
    Of her karma as well!
    They are ALL duds!
    They are going NOWHERE!

14.     +10   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She looks haggard in this video. What’s the phrase you all say ride hard and wet?
    Attached Image
    IMG_2744

15.     +8   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mulva @ 3/31/2024, 04:54 AM) 
    She looks haggard in this video. What’s the phrase you all say ride hard and wet?

Rode hard n' put up wet!
    😂

887 replies since 31/1/2024, 22:39   97772 views