Dominique Sachse: Dome Does Dallas Pt. 16

« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She has done this before, temporarily disabled her FB account and have Court clean up the mess.

2.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Commenting and reactions are turned off on her 2 other FB accounts.

Her missing FB account was a mess, with lots of comments about old videos, no product lists, and lots of spam posts about healing from sketchy doctors.

3.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    [QUOTE=imnotwilmabutillmakeyourbedrock,18/4/2024, 06:40 ?t=62964933&st=1455#entry465371127]
    QUOTE (Friendly Stalker @ 18/4/2024, 06:27) 
    QUOTE (imnotwilmabutillmakeyourbedrock @ 18/4/2024, 06:20) 
    Thanks for mentioning this. I presumed I was banned today, even though I never comment on her FB.

I was able to see it earlier right after Dom posted the cowgirl pics. Some of the comments about her admiring that Beth person weren’t very complimentary, and then the next time I tried to view it, the account had vanished!

Same here. And Dome was clapping back at the folks who objected to her admiration of Beth, sort of by telling them it’s not that deep etc. Interesting that some comments said no true Christian woman should think of Beth as a role model. I wonder if that’s a problem now for Dome as she basically works for TBN. I get the sense her FB is followed mainly by skeez men and older conservative Lakewood type women.

4.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (imnotwilmabutillmakeyourbedrock @ 4/18/2024, 05:18 AM) 
    Can anyone see Dom’s Facebook page at the moment? I’ve never been banned because I’ve never commented on her page, but all of a sudden it’s disappeared and even when I do a regular search on her name on FB, it still doesn’t reappear.

It disappeared for me too, I was about to say I've finally been banned but I rarely comment. What a riot that the comments went awry, I wish I could have read them!

5.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I saw the Beth post before she took her account down. There were tons of negative comments about how Beth is not a role model. They were saying that no Christian would look to her as any type of role model. I don’t think Dom fully knew what she was getting herself into with being on a Christian network now. She does not know how to read the room.

6.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I don't know who Beth is but that's a riot.

7.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Friendly Stalker @ 4/17/2024, 07:59 PM) 
    I guess this is Dome’s answer to Fanchon’s appearances with the professional bull riding association.

By “exploring” over the weekend, Dome meant making Courtney participate in one of their amateur-hour vanity shoots.

The ax-throwing target cracks me up.

And I don't watch Yellowstone just because I can't stand Beth.

8.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Beth Dutton of Yellowstone.

Plus, and I can’t believe her followers don’t see this, what is wrong with somebody that frequently stages photoshoots for no reason at all? If you had a friend who did this you would wonder about them. It’s not job related, it’s not event related (like when the HLSR is happening), it’s just somebody that went out and bought herself a little outfit and had photos taken to post and get attention.

9.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Thanks not familiar but now have to google! Her 'look at me' photos get sadder every year. When I acted I admittedly took vanity photos but soon felt embarrassed about it all and retired my camera. She shows no sign of doing so lol

10.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Acting is different. It’s part of your job. A ‘journalist’ frequently posting photoshoots like she’s modeling for a magazine is just weird. Imagine Fanchon doing something like this. I used to work with someone who did this. She’d have professional modeling style photoshoots done a couple time a year. When she got married, she pulled her husband into them. He had a look of ‘what the hell’ in the photos. They’re not married now. LOL everything is a production number with Dome.

11.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I’m thinking… And hoping… That Dr. Phil‘s wife is going to put the Kabash on this type of vanity bullshit ASAP. She truly, truly needs therapy. There is something severely wrong with this chick.

12.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I wondered what Robin thinks of her, especially on the launch day where Dome in her neon yellow zoot suit stood out from all the other (conservatively dressed) employees in all the photos. Not only did she look out of place, your eye went to her instead of Phil. Just like she wanted.Remember how she told us how to stand out in photos from all the wedding party members wearing white and pastels? Be bold! Dress for attention! After all, it's all about you!

13.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Maybe that is why her Facebook account got shut down!! Maybe Robin told her to pump the brakes and rail it in a little bit. The cynical side of me really hopes that this fails and she falls flat on her face. I’d like to see how she will put a positive spin on it this time.

14.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Glamour shots aside, I also think her agreeing with Beth quote that you believe in “destroying anything that wants to kill what you love” was not smart. It has a threatening tone that is not appropriate for a morning news show host to post on SM.

15.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    The Morning Routine video, of course. I know someone on here called it!!

Edited by BeBold&BeDepressed - 4/18/2024, 02:11 PM

1892 replies since 31/1/2024, 23:39   262802 views