Dominique Sachse: Dome Does Dallas Pt. 16

« Older   Newer »

1.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MissCee @ 19/4/2024, 21:11) 
    Two comments on the GRWM, one that she doesn't look happy and the other that she doesn't have to be killing herself at this point in her life. She insisted she's happy and loves what she's doing. I can't find either comment now

I saw those comments too. There were also several “something is off” type comments and “I agree!” and “You look like you’re trying too hard.” One woman wrote that anything would be better than this, why didn’t Dom just open up a little boutique somewhere?

When Dom got this job and was just bubbling over to tell everyone about it I think she believed that everyone else would be “pea green with envy.” Mmm, no.

2.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I wonder if she’s hoping this will spin-off into her own talk show on Merritt?

3.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I think her morning show will be axed when Chris and Lauren start their show. Ratings can’t be good. Their news is not breaking news and their guest segments are so boring.

I also don’t think Dom is happy with this job. I think the early hours is getting to her and it has only been a couple of weeks.

4.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yeah, I thought this was supposed to be a NEW way to deliver news. Nope, it's the same tired format as any local news morning show.

Nothing fresh or inspiring, and even though they stated no political leanings, it is clear there is.

5.     +3   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (rockster @ 19/4/2024, 23:46) 
    I think her morning show will be axed when Chris and Lauren start their show. Ratings can’t be good. Their news is not breaking news and their guest segments are so boring.

I also don’t think Dom is happy with this job. I think the early hours is getting to her and it has only been a couple of weeks.

She looked so put out when she was applying her makeup and those guys kept reading to her. I'm surprised she didnt roll her eyes. And I also agree that it was cringe when she said hello to the room full of producers, with camera in hand, and not one person looked her way. Surely she's not this clueless. They were all working while she breezes in expecting them to be bowled over by her appearance at their door. However, I thought the short video today with her and Fanchon was cute. The Elvis song helped.

6.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Weird that her FB is still down. Usually she just deletes negative comments but doesn’t take the whole thing down.

7.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I also noticed that she brought her coffee cup to the bathroom while she was brushing her teeth? AND she put on her face cream and then got in the shower? I mean who does those things…

8.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    rockster
    QUOTE (rockster @ 20/4/2024, 00:18) 
    Weird that her FB is still down. Usually she just deletes negative comments but doesn’t take the whole thing down.

I still see a stripped down version of her FB page, but it's NOT what we were seeing a few days ago

9.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I wonder if Dome's bubble has burst and she's reading the writing on the wall. She's yesterday's old news and no one cares. She's not going to be a national treasure and this is the best job she's going to get at this point in her life.

10.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I still see the same error on her FB page…I think she was put in Facebook jail and shadow-banned due to the threatening nature of the Beth quote.

Today Morning on Merit Street interviewed Courtney on dating etiquette. Not even 4 weeks in and they are featuring Courtney! I don’t think that bodes well for this so-called “national” morning show. They really ought to cut it to 1 hour right now in order for the show to stand a fighting chance and gain a following. I predict Dome is back in Houston by the holidays.
    Attached Image
    IMG_3211

11.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    This is what I see

Screenshot_20240419-184703_Facebook

12.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Question for the Bakers: What will be her spin on why she decided to leave Merit and go back to Houston? Let’s predict!

13.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    StarryOne I don’t think that is her official FB account.

14.     +8   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Her job wasn't "serving" her, she felt stifled by her wardrobe...lo

15.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Mcl Too far from Styles…