50 Shades of Lemon Weight Loss Part 57: Count your macros, Niketo will show you the way. Ice cream, pop tarts, and eating out are okay!

« Older   Newer »

1. life by vanessas bald spot
        +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Xtine @ 3/1/2024, 03:41 AM) 
    I think my husband would finally send me to the looney bin if I bought ~luxury~ word search books.

Hopefully mine would've called and gotten me a therapist recommendation if I started filming myself giggling while I fingered things at the Dollar Tree and then came home with a $100+ of plastic junk. The whole idea of moving our family into my daddy's boat shed would've def sealed the deal on a 72 hr hold. But ya know I'm a garbage person.

QUOTE (Snark Overseas @ 2/29/2024, 01:28 PM) 
    I thought the plan was to save money. In that case, better cancel that subscription box right away because V, you can't control yourself and keep on buying crap you don't need.

I can imagine the ugly smirk life by vanessa makes while reading things like this about her spending because you know she thinks one of the ways she's "saving" money is showing us her wanton purchases so she can have Mark write them off on their taxes.

899 replies since 2/2/2024, 01:08   73342 views