50 Shades of Lemon Weight Loss Part 57: Count your macros, Niketo will show you the way. Ice cream, pop tarts, and eating out are okay!

« Older   Newer »

1. Itworksformyfamily
        +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 18/3/2024, 20:27) 
    I know getting your dogs ashes is a personal decision. So don’t come at me. It’s not my thing. I’m obsessed with our Golden Retriever but I don’t want his ashes when he passes away. I have pictures and memories. Lemon doesn’t practice any type of religion and I’m not even sure her kids know what the word God means….so I don’t get why she saves ashes. Does she think their spirit will stay with her in the house? How does that work if you basically live life as if there is no higher power? Also ….I’m curious how Lemon is going to collect all of these considering she runs a farm at her house. Do you go and buy a large shelf and have boxes of every animal that has died that you just line up? Sounds morbid.

I’m an atheist and plan on getting my pets ashes when they pass. Not so I can have it in a box but so I can have it made into some type of jewelry piece. My cousin had my grandmother and grandfathers ashes combined and necklaces made for all of us cousins

899 replies since 2/2/2024, 01:08   73333 views