50 Shades of Lemon Weight Loss Part 57: Count your macros, Niketo will show you the way. Ice cream, pop tarts, and eating out are okay!

« Older   Newer »

1. Itworksformyfamily
        +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 22/3/2024, 01:52) 
    She keeps saying “the house we are moving into”

Notice she doesn’t say “the house we bought”

Strange situation. The are moving into a rental?

Does anyone follow Next Level and can explain to me why would you follow a diet for 8 weeks and lose a small amount of weight and suddenly switch to 6 weeks of eating 2400 calories per day? Is there some magical mystery here that i don’t understand? Why the hell would i want to stop my progress for such an extended amount of time ? Unless i just needed to consume food. She cannot possibly be losing weight.

Nicole’s program is designed for HER goals not for her individual clients that’s why. Although honestly Nicole shouldn’t be cutting at all anymore unless she was going to compete in a body building show. Also her phases are too short. I really think she does it for Instagram/YouTube so she has “new” content. Hey look I’m changing the way I eat and train this isn’t boring at all. But the truth is losing weight IS BORING. Going to the gym with the goal of gaining large amounts of muscle mass IS BORING. The people that are the most successful follow the same workout and diet program for months at a time.

Lemon has no business eating maintenance calories after only 8 weeks of dieting. She should really follow someone like obese to beast or chikara transformations instead of Nicole

899 replies since 2/2/2024, 01:08   73342 views