50 Shades of Lemon Weight Loss Part 57: Count your macros, Niketo will show you the way. Ice cream, pop tarts, and eating out are okay!

« Older   Newer »

1. Flowerchild01
        +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 4/3/2024, 03:01 PM) 
    Vee lost around 20lbs on the 8 week program. And has been eating every two hours equaling around 3000 cals per day ever since. Yet she runs out and buys a stitch fix, clothes from Kohls and she said she placed a HUGE Shein clothes haul. Because her size changed. 🙄. Take a seat Vanessa. You have a serious shopping problem. You don’t need an entire new wardrobe after losing 20lbs. Your clothes will fit just fine for now. Going from 220 to 200 lbs doesn’t require a wardrobe revamp.

She literally rewards herself for the slightest thing! And cannot stop spending.

Just her spending alone has to reach over 50k per year.

Tim doesn’t own that company. He works there. Now we know why the kids have no hobbies or activities. There is no money left after Vanessa spends

All I can say about everything you said, is WOW!!! She really needs something else to occupy her time. I guess losing weight is going to take up some time and be good for her in the end, but I wonder if it will last. Or will she become obsessed and turn into a freak?

I'm guessing her spending has finally put the family in the "poor house", with their sudden move?

899 replies since 2/2/2024, 01:08   73342 views