50 Shades of Lemon Weight Loss Part 57: Count your macros, Niketo will show you the way. Ice cream, pop tarts, and eating out are okay!

« Older   Newer »

1. life by vanessas bald spot
        +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 4/8/2024, 06:42 PM) 
    This….

I never thought this before. But…

I’m wondering if Lemon is on the spectrum. Seriously. No disrespect at all if she is. But this is not something a typical 40 year old would share at all But DEFINITELY NOT Every single day. It’s absolutely redundant!

“Moved load to dryer “

There is nothing about these posts that is necessary, helpful, inspiring or influential…. They are actually embarrassing and should be worrisome to her husband and parents. If my husband told me every single day that he moved the wash to the dryer, it would be an extreme concern to me. What makes it even worse is that she is taking the time out to record this, caption what she is doing even tho the video is self explanatory and then posting it. DAILY!

I think Vanessa needs someone to step in and care for her mental well being!!!

Oh lawd don't give her any ideas. She's not on the spectrum. She's a spoiled brat who sloppily does laundry so people will think she is sooooo busy and to make her trap baby daddy #1 soooo jealous haha!

jpg

899 replies since 2/2/2024, 01:08   73341 views