RosesAreRed,VioletsAreBlue,Here'sALessonJen-TheProblemIsYouLikeJen Pt. 446

« Older   Newer »

1.     +31   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bespoke Poop Shovel of Vitriol @ 5/2/2024, 17:24) 
    Just a preview...she's scrapbooking the cake mix box she used for Donnie's cake. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Percolating.

giphy-1-17071512001085

2.     +21   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bespoke Poop Shovel of Vitriol @ 2/5/2024, 08:24 AM) 
    Just a preview...she's scrapbooking the cake mix box she used for Donnie's cake. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Percolating.

Oh dear God, she is mental.

What a loser. This scrapbooking thing she is doing should teach her, she has no life. Come on...scrapbooking old receipts and now cake boxes? WTF! it's one things to maybe scrapbook like an airline ticket to the kids first flight but this is just sad.

MAYBE it would be ok if she was doing that junk journaling that some people do as their creative outlet. but why the hell would anyone want to remember a box. scrapbooking is preserving memories, photos a little journaling of what happened that particular event/day.

Why does she do everything wrong? she can't do anything right. what a total loser

3.     +48   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    Bone apple tea...

4.     +25   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Why is her skin so gross? It's so... bumpy

AM

AM

"Galentine's Day, I don't do that but it's helpful if you have friends" LOSER

The kids are having their birthday parties later this month? CC's birthday is in December! Why is this family weird as hell???

5.     +23   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Get to the fucking point. She spends more time repeating everything, can she not remember what she said 15 seconds ago? And stop with the we shit, no one is going to set up their craft table and supplies to do whatever it is you have not done in years, to catch up on. She is not inspiring at all.

6.     +58   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    "Happiness is a choice." Says the woman with no real problems, other than the ones she creates for herself.

7.     +47   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She's not lonely but clearly fantasizes A LOT about how to have her paying friends meet up with her in person.

8.     +32   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her life is so pathetic. 🙄

She was blindsided when the poop hit the fan? Be a mother Jenny. You are responsible for your kids.

Pffft, she'll never do a meet up cuz she's too scared.

9.     +22   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She sounds like she's had a drink or 2. Ooh.....craft & chat.... she'll show how to make a vision board. Lonely heats club on Valentines day. I really hope Tens shows us a romantic dinner Don makes for her or a romantic trip!

10.     +29   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Land Creature @ 5/2/2024, 18:16) 
    She's not lonely but clearly fantasizes A LOT about how to have her paying friends meet up with her in person.

That whole speech was so weird.

I'm scared of people, but also I want to spend an entire, expensive weekend with people I don't know. You'll have to pay for yourself, though. Don can't fund us all.

11.     +22   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    doesn't she want to spend her valentines day with her kids?

spending valentine's day with this random broad online is even more depressing than spending it alone.

12.     +24   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I don't usually watch those, and now I was reminded why. Does she really think anyone gives a shit about her vision board? She says she loves "connecting" with her members, but she doesn't actually connect with anyone. She talks about herself, and how awful January is for everyone, amirite? She needs to let that shit go.

Even double speed, I wasted too much time on that.

13.     +23   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    Screenshot-13976
    oh Jinny, showing the bakery that you still are part of the family group text? cute. but are they even talking to you? Did you share with them how you really feel or did you try to convince your parents it's AI and not really you. yeah, I caught that seed you were trying to plant a few weeks ago.

Screenshot-13967
    Screenshot-13978
    poor Jin, still no friends
    Screenshot-13985

vision boards, multiple planners, journals, memory keeping.....Jin, this is just a repeat of your fake busy bee days. You are clearly looking for things to fill in time and this makes you look busy but come on in 10 years are you going to be giggling, rewatching and saying you weren't really busy. When will you grow up and take a long look at your life and see you truly aren't doing anything.
    ezgif-com-speed-15

wouldn't a craft with me mean that she is on a live and she is crafting while her fellow weirdos are too? otherwise it's just like her other videos, just Jin talking to nobody, just a camera

oh really she was blind sided by what D** did? Is that because it's out of the norm for him, so he isn't the cager you claim. lol I think if he was the abusive person she claims, this wouldn't be MINDsided like she says.

She just sounds like she is trying to copy some self help person and can't really remember what she is supposed to say so she just babbles.

Do a meet up Jinny, muahaha. Do it when you are in California. come on, maybe I will show up? maybe not, but maybe. Just remember we have spies, and maybe we will send one in to your meetup.

19 minutes and 37 seconds of this idiot proving she has no friends, no life, no purpose. She is just a lonely loser trying to hard to pretend she has friends but is so scared. You are scared because you know the followers will ditch you once they hang out with you. You are in the problem.

Yes, please stop touching your gross hair. We have been saying that for YEARS

14.     +10   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bespoke Poop Shovel of Vitriol @ 5/2/2024, 17:24) 

Percolating.

I really appreciate what you do...but I'm going to have to skip this one. :jawdrop:

15.     +29   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    wow was the ending to this ever awkward. take your DAuGHTER to do these things, not some random internet people, you weirdo.

889 replies since 5/2/2024, 00:51   117696 views