RosesAreRed,VioletsAreBlue,Here'sALessonJen-TheProblemIsYouLikeJen Pt. 446

« Older   Newer »

1.     +34   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She’s letting the kids used the same old Martha Stewart craft supplies exactly like she did last year :wacko: she’ll buy herself brand new craft supplies to rot in the hoardffice but can’t be bothered to buy the kids new stuff.

I’m not on the divorce train, the only train I’m on is this one

IMG_9972

2.     +22   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    Longchamp

3.     +21   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    Quartz.

4.     +28   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    An older gentleman from my church got married a couple of months after his wife died. Apparently, we were done talking about Jesus because it was a big scandal then (they did not have an affair or anything like that). They were married for years before he passed. Sometimes relationships seem to move too fast for some of us and sometimes they are meant to be.

5.     +24   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (bleucheese @ 2/5/2024, 09:43 PM) 
    QUOTE (xphiler4ever @ 5/2/2024, 21:08) 
    If anyone ever uses the verb "wintering" in my presence, I will probably commit murder. :fist-shake:

now is the winter (and spring, summer, and autumn) of jen's discontent

0daed1f663d7f8994e288feb9fbbfb4c

Jen's next travel content.

6.     +15   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Team TensleighSapphire is a wannabe influencer & doesn't deserve Bakery protection 💰

7.     +16   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    IMG_3486

8.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I get it. Longchamp and quartz.

9.     +27   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 6/2/2024, 03:48) 
    Team TensleighSapphire is a wannabe influencer & doesn't deserve Bakery protection 💰

Posting once or twice a month on a single topic isn't my definition of a wannabe influencer.

10.     +26   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    She has social media. lol I don't think that counts as an influencer. She's not selling anything.

11. Underbite
        +23   Like  

User deleted

While I was folding laundry and watching today's video my husband overheard about 5 minutes of it and says "I don't know who this chick is but she sucks!" and I laugh and told him it's Jen and he says "Oh, I should have known." Lol

12.     +31   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Team Tensleigh.

I can’t believe she’s crafting with her kids!

My mother in law passed in April and I encouraged my father in law to date. He had retired and was taking care of her. She didn’t even know who he was. My husband was not happy with me. But he said “I’d like to get out and meet people” so I said “you know you took really good care of her and if you wanted to be friends with someone to see movies with or do stuff with it’s okay!”
    He ended up marrying a widow who had been one of their couples friends about a year and a half later and my husband is still pissy about it

But he was lonely. He didn’t drive well in the dark. He wanted to stay at her house some nights and they didn’t want their church to talk bad about them. They are in their 70’s. I like her. She’s good to my kids.

It WAS a little awkward that first Thanksgiving when they said the blessing and thanked both of their former spouses. And I do think it’s odd when they talk about them but 🤷🏼‍♀️
    Time is just a thing

13.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SadlyNoLongerAvailable @ 6/2/2024, 05:00) 
    Team Tensleigh.

My mother in law passed in April and I encouraged my father in law to date. He had retired and was taking care of her. She didn’t even know who he was. My husband was not happy with me. But he said “I’d like to get out and meet people” so I said “you know you took really good care of her and if you wanted to be friends with someone to see movies with or do stuff with it’s okay!”
    He ended up marrying a widow who had been one of their couples friends about a year and a half later and my husband is still pissy about it

But he was lonely. He didn’t drive well in the dark. He wanted to stay at her house some nights and they didn’t want their church to talk bad about them. They are in their 70’s. I like her. She’s good to my kids.

It WAS a little awkward that first Thanksgiving when they said the blessing and thanked both of their former spouses. And I do think it’s odd when they talk about them but 🤷🏼‍♀️
    Time is just a thing

I respectfully disagree

14.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (cupcakequeen @ 6/2/2024, 05:06) 
    QUOTE (SadlyNoLongerAvailable @ 6/2/2024, 05:00) 
    Team Tensleigh.

Time is just a thing

I respectfully disagree

Okay 🤷🏼‍♀️ You do you 💙

15.     +14   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 6/2/2024, 03:48) 

I'm with you on this ... I get his vibe from her as well

889 replies since 5/2/2024, 00:51   117714 views