RosesAreRed,VioletsAreBlue,Here'sALessonJen-TheProblemIsYouLikeJen Pt. 446

« Older   Newer »

1.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Natural Single Mother @ 6/2/2024, 18:37) 
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 6/2/2024, 17:41) 
    ^ she was making up a job that D** held her back from :lol:

I wish a dear sweet member of the community would ask her why she doesn't further her education or get a job now that D** isn't there to hold back her greatness

You know, this is so true. She didn’t need to get a masters degree to start this travel writing dream job. Why didn’t she do it now? Instead of her listless, pointless hikes why didn’t she visit museums and local artists? If she was so interested in art/art history then a channel where she talks about art and travels could have been far more interesting.

And this is how we know it’s a lie. If she was truly caged and finally free to do what she wants she would have had some kind of purpose to her videos. Driving around in trash pit aimlessly is not interesting content and shows a person with no idea who they are.

At home or traveling she never goes to museums. If she thought she was arty at all she wouldn't make her travel videos where she sits in her car talking to the camera, then show us outhouses. Even if she's forgotten most of her school learning she should still have a passion for art. If she thinks she could have been a traveling art viewing writer then why not have a website where she does write ups of her travels and museums she's been to on those travels? She thinks because she could babble and use a thesaurus for papers she could be a great writer. Again, what's stopping her now? Why all the dirty, mopey, whining?

2.     +41   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen would last one day writing anything meant to be informative. “I visited a museum, but I don’t remember the name. I think it was in Paris. I do know it was a metropolis. There were many lovely pieces, but I forgot to write down the names of the artwork I saw. I’ll try to remember to look up the information online and edit it in when I have time. I did go to a lovely cafe for lunch and the food was glorious. Unfortunately, the waiter questioned why I was ordering so much food. Maybe it was a cultural thing. It can be difficult and confusing when dealing with foreigners.”

(Don’t judge my content above because I don’t know what type of writing Jen thinks she would be doing, but then again, neither does she. :snickering: )

3.     +50   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Haven't we all been in a tight spot where we could really use a traveling art historian to write up a quick report for us?

4.     +9   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Breakdown @ 6/2/2024, 18:56) 
    I'll put it this way: the internet never forgets

There’s a whole wide web out there!

Anyway, does anyone know if Jen is still ugly today?

5.     +17   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bespoke Poop Shovel of Vitriol @ 2/6/2024, 05:03 PM) 
    Excuse me. Vegan ingredients only, please!

You rang??

6.     +18   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    the tacos are ready

icegif-4415

seriously enough of the D** and T*** divorce talk, influencer talk, etc :tearing-hair:

QUOTE (ColdOne @ 2/6/2024, 01:55 PM) 
    Anyway, does anyone know if Jen is still ugly today?

she may have mascara on again so that helps

7.     +28   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BarefootNightmares @ 2/6/2024, 12:26 PM) 
    Haven't we all been in a tight spot where we could really use a traveling art historian to write up a quick report for us?

Today, I saw an interesting piece in an exhibit.

Secondly, the layout of the restrooms were very interesting.

However, we must also consider the offerings of the café and gift shop.

In conclusion, it was an interesting day!

8.     +23   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    JenGPT, the idiot AI

9.     +18   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    If there’s nothing to discuss about Jen, please take a break from the thread.

10.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Tensleigh's garden tip toeing through the tulips watered with Jen's tears

Status
    Jen, we're bored with you over here.

cmon-do-something-original-cmon

11.     +17   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I feel sad for Jen. She definitely needs to count her blessings because she truly has a beautiful life. Albeit, the way she’s wasting it isn’t desirable but she has the wealth, the healthy children, all the time in the world and yet she’s miserable, exhausted with life. How, I mean how is she this tired with life. She really needs to look within herself and realize she is in a deep hole and depression. She needs to not be ashamed and get on some meds that will actually work. I have a full time job, two school aged daughters, a husband with the opposite schedule and a third baby on the way. Yes I am tired but I’m full of joy. No one should be as miserable as she is. It’s insanity to live this Groundhog Day of depression every single day. I hope she gets the real help she needs. I feel so bad for her kids most of all.

12.     +26   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    If you look up squander in the dictionary, you'll find a picture of Jennifer Boyles Ross of Illinois

1collage

13.     +16   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Tensleigh's garden tip toeing through the tulips watered with Jen's tears

Status
    The thing I think is saddest is that I think her depression contributed to her divorce, not the other way around. I agree that she needs professional help from a trained counselor who will tell her the truth in a way that Jen will actually listen to and then make changes. If she were to do that, though, I think she'd also end up having to work through the regret of blowing up her life as a result of years and years of refusing to get therapy.

14.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yes, WhiteChristmas, she has so much to be grateful for! But it’s all wasted on her. I can’t imagine being so alone and not at least trying to get involved somewhere and make a few friends. All she seems capable of doing is running off her family of origin, failing to create healthy relationships with her children, and running away from home every chance she gets. Opportunities and resources galore, but living such an empty, meaningless life.

Oh, excuse me, I forgot about her memory keeping. She does have the fascinating purpose of cutting out squares of trash and putting them in her fancy binders.

15.     +23   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Screenshot_2024-02-06-15-00-22-87_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9

This is so rich coming from someone who has no idea of what it means to do something meaningful and powerful with their life. Or even something as important as supporting oneself and family with a job. She has no clue. Running three races at Disney in a weekend is not the same thing.

889 replies since 5/2/2024, 00:51   117702 views