RosesAreRed,VioletsAreBlue,Here'sALessonJen-TheProblemIsYouLikeJen Pt. 446

« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bespoke Poop Shovel of Vitriol @ 2/8/2024, 01:30 AM) 
    I felt inspired to make my own vision board.

SPOILER (click to view)
    Maniac

Not sure if you noticed, but every picture comes from her new colorless home...I can't bring myself to watch her new crap because its just too depressing looking.

IMO, D*n didn't cage her, she caged herself!

2.     +22   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    This vision board thing is cool. IF she did it correctly (which she didn't) and IF she didn't have 52,947,838,297,373,838 <i>other<i> useless project she does all day long.

3.     +42   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I find it very interesting that Jenny doesn’t feel the need to get up at the crack of dawn on the mornings when she doesn’t have the kids.

It’s like she needs to exercise before they have even woken up to be able to deal with them.

4.     +12   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    4:30a is insane to me.

I'm in the process of my weight loss journey and honestly I can't wrap my head around exercising in the early mornings yet,
    do people have their cup of coffee before the exercising?

5.     +12   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Somewhere Out There, strapped to a paddleboard

Status
    QUOTE (WutJen @ 2/8/2024, 09:08 AM) 
    4:30a is insane to me.

I'm in the process of my weight loss journey and honestly I can't wrap my head around exercising in the early mornings yet,
    do people have their cup of coffee before the exercising?

I'm at the gym by 7am on a glass of water and a cup of coffee. Btw, the dog wakes us up between 5:30 and 6. 4:30 is ridiculous.

6.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I notice she didn't feel the need to do a revision board for her word of the year 2016: Nuture.

That one always falls by the wayside. She also doesn't have it on one of her stupid little word stones.

7.     +17   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (WhyAmIHere @ 2/7/2024, 11:05 PM) 
    This crazy maniac spent 3.5 hours on peloton today. She basically did everything…meditation, yoga, Pilates, running, stretching, a full hour of strength training, and riding the bike. She started yoga at 4:53 AM and continued with stretching and running until 6:50 AM, just in time for Green Lights. Are we headed i to a manic phase?

I love that this is a thing we know about her now.

8.     +43   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I remember back in the day her smug ass bragging about waking up early. No job, no responsibilities and she was so ptoud of herself for that 'accomplishment.' It's much easier to get out of bed when you're not headed to a job you hate. I love seeing her now: sweaty, sleeping in, lazy, smelly, with no purpose in life. This is who she always would have been without Don and his money.

9.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Hike Travel Eat Eat Repeat @ 2/8/2024, 03:37 AM) 
    :hearty-laugh:
    QUOTE (bleucheese @ 8/2/2024, 02:16) 
    from a medical standpoint she sure is!

Best comment!!!!

I would add that she is also fascinating from a psychiatric standpoint.

10.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She has to make sure she can fit all the 4376 journals, 783 diaries, 162 memory albums, 2 way prayers, scanning IG for 12 hours, stress eating trying to decide of she should shower or make up some repeat Patreon vids, 40 hours mothering every day. The only way to do that is by only sleeping 4 or fewer hours a night. Busy Bee.

11.     +21   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    Hey Jen, by now you must’ve read enough comments to understand that your picture pages are not vision boards.

Vision board helps you visualize a specific goal to achieve. Ex. Many times you’ve mentioned not really having friends, then making friends is hard, etc.
    so an example of an actual vision board might be a board that you fill with pictures of people hanging out with friends, along with related phrases about friendship.

12.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I need to circle back to the "word of the year" nonsense.

She had a doodad decoration on her smart watch that said onward. Does anyone else remember that? Then she says in the video that "the poop hit the fan in november" and onward was her word before the poop hit the fan in november.. It is at time 13:00-15:00. So steak daddy went to space in November which explains why he got out so soon from his free, paid for by insurance 90 day orbit.

Then she decided the word of the year is magic. Does she really want us to see magic? I call an end to alimony magic. She's not gonna want that kind of magic.

The Disney medals are strange decorating.
    And yes, we all are going to "princess".

13.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    To add to N101, pictures of people in groups with the same interests. Hiking, biking on that new one you bought, running and walking, traveling. You could join a cooking class to learn how to make more than cardboard pizza, bagged salad, bacteria rice and chicken tacos, you may even learn that kids love to try new things and HATE to eat the same thing every week. Craft stores often have classes in memory keeping, beaded jewelry, macrame. Go to a pottery class and learn how to make your own mugs and plant pots. There are even Disney fan groups!

You are so self involved that you NEVER try anything new, don’t blame it on anxiety, blame it on being rude to strangers and family alike. To have a friend you must be a friend. Two way convo is not just typing THS. No one wants to be your friend because it cost them too much. They have to give, they have to compliment, they can’t ask any personal questions. The world is not friendly with narcissists. Spend an hour of you wasted days doing something for another person and expecting NOTHING in return. It will make you feel better.

14.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (rosarita @ 8/2/2024, 18:47) 
    I need to circle back to the "word of the year" nonsense.

She had a doodad decoration on her smart watch that said onward. Does anyone else remember that? Then she says in the video that "the poop hit the fan in november" and onward was her word before the poop hit the fan in november.. It is at time 13:00-15:00. So steak daddy went to space in November which explains why he got out so soon from his free, paid for by insurance 90 day orbit.

Then she decided the word of the year is magic. Does she really want us to see magic? I call an end to alimony magic. She's not gonna want that kind of magic.

The Disney medals are strange decorating.
    And yes, we all are going to "princess".

In what video did she say that about November?

15.     +18   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Jen and the TP during Covid is so much like “let them eat cake”. Just out of touch with reality

889 replies since 5/2/2024, 00:51   117726 views