RosesAreRed,VioletsAreBlue,Here'sALessonJen-TheProblemIsYouLikeJen Pt. 446

« Older   Newer »

1.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I also had to look up tubing mascara. I'm thinking mascara has always come in a tube, what's new with that? :goodbye_smiley_emoticon:

2.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 2/9/2024, 12:49 PM) 
    I stopped the video at the slipper story, looked up zero drop shoes and found this:

https://fpphysicaltherapy.com/zero-drop-sh...jury%20free.

Also I bought that bra to wear for a 10K. Hated it, too tight even at a band size up. And sweat pretty much soaked it. It got donated.

Yes I looked up zero drop shoes also. I just think that is maybe what I need for my lower back problems. Interesting.

3.     +10   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Off topic but I’m watching along in the rewatch thread and it has become clear that all of the constant, boring waffle about her exercise routine is nothing new. It’s been going on since 2012. It didn't register at the time but the first 10 minutes of every daily vlog is her boring everyone to tears with her in depth exercise routine and injuries. Yawn! But at least she went on to do something else after the boring exercise recap like erm, shopping for makeup even though she looked like she never wore a scrap and spending Dons money on things that would never see the light of day.

4.     +20   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    So she’s scrapbooked the brownie mix too, right?

5.     +32   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Tech genius/Professional content creator Jen doesn’t know how to put her iPhone in do not disturb mode while filming.

6.     +13   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Spork Meltdown @ 9/2/2024, 20:02) 
    I also had to look up tubing mascara. I'm thinking mascara has always come in a tube, what's new with that? :goodbye_smiley_emoticon:

I've worn tubing mascara for at least 15 years. It's the only kind that doesn't give me raccoon eyes. I used to only use the Clinique one but have switched to the L'Oreal one. It's been around since the mid-90s.

Did she say why she had the big cry? Maybe she ran out of Brownie mix.

7.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    QUOTE (Spork Meltdown @ 9/2/2024, 20:02) 

Yeah, count me in on your team. But I’ve always hated mascara and wore clear after curling. Until menopause. Dam. Menopause taking my eyebrows and eyelashes. But now it’s just Mabellines Clump Crusher because I refuse to have my eyes look like spiders.

8. BeautifulLittleBonBon
        +11   Like  

User deleted

I'd be lost without tubing mascara. It is one of my desert island products.

9.     +20   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Imagine my horror when I open IG and hear “Pony” by Genuwine on Jen’s stories. She used this song as the background to show her dumb wagging stats. (This is a kinda seductive song about riding your lover like a pony.)

10.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I’m surprised Jenny even knows about tubing mascara. I love it! Thrive Causemetics FTW!

Now she needs to add concealer, blush, lip gloss and a little eyeshadow. She would look good, instead of like she’s a resident at a homeless camp.

11.     +5   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Thrive Causemetics is the goat.

12.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    Guaranteed she heard Pony on the timbaland ride or run. Tunde used it and got a little risqué dance move in…I knew she’d latch onto it despite not having any action in over 4 years.

13.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Only surprised she didn't attach black history month hashtags on it. :nervous:

14.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    I have a friend that works at a very low income school and she use to scrapbook and has loads of supplies. she was asking a bunch of friends if we had any supplies, and I gave her whatever I didn't donate already but another friend gave her a STACK of notebooks/journals that she bought thinking she would be the kind of person that would bullet journal etc.

Those kids are getting loads of stuff. I asked what are they going to do with everything. She said they are building a garden bed and the kids will be planting seeds and keeping their own little nature journals, and some will be art journals. Then it hit me...

Why doesn't Jinny do anything fun like that with her kids. I know she recently LET them use some of her 15 year old supplies for valentines day cards but ffs she has so much shit, she could even have a couple of CC's friends over and they could do so much with all the craft stuff she has and will never use.

I can't even imagine being so selfish and never allowing your kids to just have fun and be creative with the supplies she has. Like all the knitting shit, why not teach cc to make a cute little hat, or make some cute beaded bracelets.

Jin is worthless "mother" with zero purpose in life other than to take selfies, exercises all day, scroll IG so she can find a new personality to copy, shop and stuff her face.

15.     +17   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I hate how she fawned over the brownies. Like she was too elite to ever consider boxed brownies, let alone Pillsbury brand. And she is doing the world a favor by taking one for the team to try it. Side note, using the Ghirardelli mix and adding an extra egg is the bomb.

I would like for her to never talk about SW again.

889 replies since 5/2/2024, 00:51   117827 views