RosesAreRed,VioletsAreBlue,Here'sALessonJen-TheProblemIsYouLikeJen Pt. 446

« Older   Newer »

1.     +14   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I can always tell loser like Jen has nothing going on when the pages move slowly here

First… her running for a croissant was sad. She looked like a muppet and you know she didn’t stop at 2.

Second maybe don’t tell your kids that their dad cheated. They are too young for it to matter and all it’s going to do now is make them need therapy

Glad Spaceman is back for the kids sakes. I’m sure they didn’t love being stuck with her

2.     +35   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I mean… she doesn’t need to tell them anything, since he didn’t cheat.
    The paperwork was a formality at that point. Their relationship was 1000% over. The marriage certificate was reduced to a piece of paper and it was merely a matter of passing the time until another piece of paper would supersede it.

However Jen if I am incorrect FEEL FREE TO TELL ME, I can handle it 😘

3.     +21   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    You just know CC was the one to spill the beans.

4.     +38   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Jen's a "Rule Follower" guys.
    If the ink wasn't dry on the divorce papers and he was seeing someone else obvs he was cheating.

Despite the fact she was contemplating divorce for years, treated him terribly, and was totally cool with him sleeping in the basement.

She is 🦇💩🤪

5.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Free CC @ 13/2/2024, 11:33) 
    Jen's a "Rule Follower" guys.
    If the ink wasn't dry on the divorce papers and he was seeing someone else obvs he was cheating.

Despite the fact she was contemplating divorce for years, treated him terribly, and was totally cool with him sleeping in the basement.

She is 🦇💩🤪

She didn't think they should be allowed to even take their rings off until the divorce was legally finalized.

6.     +26   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    MOTHER OF THE YEAR! The terrible situation that forced you to have the kids 24/7 for an entire month is getting better, so you obviously fly the State at the earliest possible moment because you already gave your children one month of your life.

7.     +31   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Anywho @ 13/2/2024, 12:37) 
    MOTHER OF THE YEAR! The terrible situation that forced you to have the kids 24/7 for an entire month is getting better, so you obviously fly the State at the earliest possible moment because you already gave your children one month of your life.

She hasn't created any reason to stay in her local area when she isn't legally forced to have the children. She doesn't interact with the school, local people or businesses, and has no friends or job there. She may as well leave the state.

This is what we all mean when we say that she needs to 'get a life'. Flying around the country to attend repetitive RunDisney races as if every moment is a vacation isn't a life. A life is creating something near and around your home with friends, relatives and the wider community.

8.     +16   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    In a van, across the street from the heart home.

Status
    Gene, it's precisely people like you that makes me prefer the company if dogs.

9.     +26   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    Lol! Wants friends and cOnNeCtIoN but shit like this is why she has none.

SPOILER (click to view)
    Screenshot%202070

10.     +21   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She's not a travel vlogger

Traveling Terry is a travel vlogger

So what is she getting out of these Disney races?

Her content is sitting in a room looking rough "recapping" what might have happened... Opening the box of food that hasn't changed in a decade and showing off those junky medals

When she did these races in 2012/13 Don woke up at 3 am and shuffled her to and from and cheered and videoed, then they had a proper Disney vacation which she vlogged and her vlogs were good especially for the time and her status as a non professional

I planned an adult Disney trip in 2013. I had never been and someone suggested YouTube as a resource and thats how I found her and watched backwards to her earlier content.

Her trips now aren't fun
    Her "content" from those trips is boring and frankly not watchable do to her lack of hygiene and idk

I guess all this rambling and my question really is what is she getting out of these trips ???

She really loves to just punish her body alone? Then go and do the same stuff over and over ... Here is my cake but I can't eat it now, I had the sugary drink and it was fantastic, here is my margarita it's spicy, I only drink once a year and it's this and here is my dinner from mirimoto I managed to get in even though they had no availability on the app

It's like groundhog's Day over and over with intense running and humidity thrown in

And there is nothing wrong with Disney or running or participating but usually it's fun ... This just isn't fun. It's a grown woman filming herself in a hotel room looking sad and disheveled and then wining about how her ex husbands situation that she can't talk about is prohibiting her from being a travel vlogger

It's like enough already

But I guess we don't have to watch so ...

11.     +17   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bespoke Poop Shovel of Vitriol @ 13/2/2024, 14:39) 
    Lol! Wants friends and cOnNeCtIoN but shit like this is why she has none.

SPOILER (click to view)
    Screenshot%202070

Do you think she really wants friends ??

I did for a long time and I felt sad for her

But I just don't anymore ...

If she basically made sure her hair was clean and brushed on a small amount of make up she would look fine ... She isn't a candidate for my 600 lb life

People have all different personality types

You can't tell me that one person at a yoga studio in Glenn Allen or one person in some running club or one person in her children's school or extra circular activities wouldn't have a coffee with her and then introduce her to their friends etc.

She knows this, she chooses to not leave her home or ever be in her home state or go to those places or talk to people

She wants the life she has as bizarre as it is

12.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    CITAZIONE (pinksims @ 13/2/2024, 13:21) 
    CITAZIONE (Anywho @ 13/2/2024, 12:37) 

She hasn't created any reason to stay in her local area when she isn't legally forced to have the children. She doesn't interact with the school, local people or businesses, and has no friends or job there. She may as well leave the state.

This is what we all mean when we say that she needs to 'get a life'. Flying around the country to attend repetitive RunDisney races as if every moment is a vacation isn't a life. A life is creating something near and around your home with friends, relatives and the wider community.

Heaven forbid the situation gets bad again, she will be away so not her problem this time.

13.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ShiseidoCottonPad @ 2/12/2024, 06:21 PM) 
    I was remembering this video. Deep Thoughts, like Jen
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNmRoVdy3j8

Homegirl needs to bring back that filter for the sake of everyone watching. She actually says towards the end that she made everything happen that she wanted to, including getting coffee and working out. What a loon! Those are things that most people do daily without a second thought! She was, and still very much is, sooooo depressed! But more so now because she actually put a Jen level bit of effort in this video and in her appearance.

14.     +31   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    🙄🙄🙄

These patrons must not have families or something.

So the live is right when we're eating dinner and then getting bedtime routines worked out. I'll percolate in between all the running around.

SPOILER (click to view)
    Screenshot%202071

15.     +34   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    "Let's spend some quality time together this Valentine's Day!"

Loser :hearty-laugh:
    SPOILER (click to view)
    PM

889 replies since 5/2/2024, 00:51   117716 views