OMG reading that article, he is so gross. 🤢🤮

2.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (CherieRose @ 4/26/2024, 03:45 PM)
    He had a rare condition with them rotting, and idk where I read it (maybe during the trial) that he had his balls sewn to his thighs at some point. I found an article. It was from Fournier’s gangrene.

“Because of an infection, his testicles were actually taken from his scrotum and put into his inner thighs.”

https://nypost.com/2022/12/06/harvey-weins...-la-rape-trial/

Nope. No. No. Based on the little bit you guys have posted I am not gonna read that. :scared-smiley-emoticon:

3.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ID**’tEatSugar @ 4/27/2024, 12:58 PM) 
    QUOTE (CherieRose @ 4/26/2024, 03:45 PM)
    He had a rare condition with them rotting, and idk where I read it (maybe during the trial) that he had his balls sewn to his thighs at some point. I found an article. It was from Fournier’s gangrene.

“Because of an infection, his testicles were actually taken from his scrotum and put into his inner thighs.”

https://nypost.com/2022/12/06/harvey-weins...-la-rape-trial/

Nope. No. No. Based on the little bit you guys have posted I am not gonna read that. :scared-smiley-emoticon:

Same IDES. I never knew this about him. I don't want to know. 🤮

4.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    Thoughts on the start of the Karen Read trial? I still have to do more research but it seems like a coverup to me. I believe that she was framed and is an innocent woman. Her defense team is good. I expect her to walk free.

5.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Idk I can't wait to see what the evidence actually is. It seems like she could have definitely backed up and hit him and not have known about it because she was drunk. Idk how somebody went and collected the plastic from her tail light breaking to spread around the crime scene. How would they know she had just broken it that night and know where to get the pieces of plastic?

6.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    Apparently the investigating officer, who is extremely close with the homeowner, was in possession of her vehicle for 90 minutes before this evidence turned up. I find it highly unlikely that a house party full of first responders didn’t hear or notice any sort of commotion or a body outside. None of it adds up.

7.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I just started watching it .

8.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Her being set up doesn't seem far-fetched but I don't really know about the case except for the videos I watched about it yesterday after you mentioned it cuz I had never heard of it. Why would they be in possession of her car for 90 minutes? That's weird. I don't trust cops at all. My friend's ex's mom was a cop. He was an absolutely horrible person that got away with everything because his mom would show up and get him off the hook. He never had consequences for the horrible things he did. He literally robbed Safeway at gunpoint and got away with it. The police pulled him over and handed him his gun back and let him drive away in a stolen car without a valid driver's license.

9.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    There was a hearing in the Bryan Kohberger case, the state wanted the 4th and 5th motion to compel discovery closed to the public. The defense objected to that request and presented why they wanted the hearing open to the public. The judge ruled that the next hearing will be closed to the public. I heard that during the hearing today that the defense still doesn't have the CAST report for some reason and that the defense doesn't have the whole video surveillance of the white car in Moscow that drove around the house, they just have a small portion of it and there is no audio. Mmm... where is the audio. This is so wild imo.

10.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Did you hear about the Australian brothers and their American friend who went missing in Mexico? Their remains were found and 3 people were arrested. I feel so terrible for their families.

11.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (videokilledtheradio @ 5/2/2024, 09:01 PM) 
    Did you hear about the Australian brothers and their American friend who went missing in Mexico? Their remains were found and 3 people were arrested. I feel so terrible for their families.

Link to where they said remains were found? Every article I've read still says they are missing, even those posted two hours ago.

12.     +3   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm following a case of a preacher who might have killed his wife. Her name is Mica Miller. He claims it was suicide, but the way he announced it to his congregation was so odd.

And if they lived in Myrtle Beach SC, why did she drive to a state park in Lumberton NC to do it? It makes no sense.

https://wpde.com/news/local/mica-miller-my...h-market-common

13.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Travesty @ 5/3/2024, 12:50 PM) 
    QUOTE (videokilledtheradio @ 5/2/2024, 09:01 PM) 

Link to where they said remains were found? Every article I've read still says they are missing, even those posted two hours ago.

https://www.reuters.com/world/americas/thr...ces-2024-05-03/

14.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair...

Status
    QUOTE (CherieRose @ 3/5/2024, 22:40) 
    I'm following a case of a preacher who might have killed his wife. Her name is Mica Miller. He claims it was suicide, but the way he announced it to his congregation was so odd.

And if they lived in Myrtle Beach SC, why did she drive to a state park in Lumberton NC to do it? It makes no sense.

https://wpde.com/news/local/mica-miller-my...h-market-common

This case has spousal murder all over it. She had recently served him divorce papers a few weeks before this.

15.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Anyone following the Mica Miller story?

Supposedly, her suicide is suspect. Her husband, Pastor John Paul Miller moved on very quickly w/ one Susie Skinner who is a congregate of his church and who's husband died under similar circumstances. And Pastor Miller performed the Skinner funeral services.

It's all very bizarre. Ive just now started down this rabbit hole.

219 replies since 7/2/2024, 04:49   7571 views