https://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2024...se/73195365007/
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20240416-090217

2.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Does anybody else watch Kendall Rae or Mile higher? Kendall looks like she had some work done but I can't quite put my finger on what it is. She definitely did something to her face or her teeth or something. I have a feeling that she's on Ozempic now too.

3.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Bryan Kohberger's Defense Receives Huge Boost
    Published Apr 18, 2024 at 11:59 AM EDT

Bryan Kohberger's defense team has secured a cell phone data expert who will allegedly show that Kohberger was nowhere near the house in Moscow, Idaho where four college students were killed on the night in question.

Kohberger, 29, has been charged with four counts of first-degree murder and one count of felony burglary in connection with the fatal stabbings of Kaylee Goncalves, 21, Madison Mogen, 21, Xana Kernodle, 20, and Ethan Chapin, 20. The four University of Idaho students were found dead in an off-campus home on November 13, 2022.

Kohberger was hiking or star gazing that night, his lawyers have now claimed in court.

A defense affidavit filed in court on Wednesday states that Kohberger told his lawyers he "was out driving in the early morning hours of November 13, 2022; as he often did to hike and run and/or see the moon and stars. He drove throughout the area south of Pullman, Washington, west of Moscow, Idaho including Wawawai Park."

Cell phone data expert Sy Ray will testify about Kohberger's cell tower data on the night of the murders, according to the affidavit.

Ray will testify that "Bryan Kohberger's mobile device was south of Pullman, Washington and west of Moscow, Idaho on November 13, 2022; that Bryan Kohberger's mobile device did not travel east on the Moscow-Pullman Highway in the early morning hours of November 13th, and thus could not be the vehicle captured on video along the Moscow-Pullman highway near Floyd's Cannabis shop."

Police obtained footage of a white Hyundai car, similar to Kohberger's, traveling on the Moscow-Pullman road after the killings.

Kohberger was studying and living in Pullman, Washington, at the time.

Ray is a well-respected cell phone data expert who has been used as a prosecution witness in several high-profile cases, in which he was able to show that a suspect's mobile phone was near the scene of a murder.

The former police detective will give defense evidence for the first time at Kohberger's trial.

Under Idaho law, lawyers for an accused must disclose alibi evidence to the court if they intend to use it at trial. That gives time for prosecutors to rebut the evidence if possible.

On Wednesday, Kohberger's defense team, led by attorney Anne Taylor, filed a document in court responding to the state's demand for an alibi.

The affidavit states that prosecutors must disclose more phone data evidence and if they don't, Ray will present evidence to show that vital evidence has been withheld or lost.

"If not disclosed, [Ray]'s testimony will also reveal that critical exculpatory evidence, further corroborating Mr. Kohberger's alibi, was either not preserved or has been withheld," the affidavit says.

The affidavit states that on the day of the murders, Kohberger's cell pinged near his off-campus Washington State University apartment at 630 Northeast Valley Road at 2:42 a.m.

At 2:44 a.m., Kohberger was seen on surveillance footage from Washington State University "traveling north on southeast Nevada Street at northeast Stadium Way."

4.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    https://www.crimeonline.com/2024/04/20/pla...to-murder-wife/
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20240420-122055

5.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    The New York Appeals court has overturned Harvey Weinstein’s 2020 rape and sexual assault convictions. The creep will still remain in prison due to his CA convictions.

https://people.com/harvey-weinstein-2020-r...7394aba4921dece

6.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    WTF?!

7.     +5   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Mysterygal @ 4/25/2024, 06:57 PM) 
    WTF?!

That exactly what I said when the headline popped up on my phone.

8.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    www.25newsnow.com/2024/04/25/peori...8-year-old-son/

www.25newsnow.com/2024/02/28/walke...th-navin-jones/

So glad neither of these 2 will see the light of day outside the prison walls.

9.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bruce Yuto @ 4/25/2024, 10:13 AM) 
    The New York Appeals court has overturned Harvey Weinstein’s 2020 rape and sexual assault convictions. The creep will still remain in prison due to his CA convictions.

https://people.com/harvey-weinstein-2020-r...7394aba4921dece

I saw this headline yesterday. I can't bring myself to read it.

10.     +4   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I have never understood the marriage he had to Georgina Chapman. She had two kids with that ogre.

11.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    I don't know how he was capable of having kids. Didn't they say that his genitals are grotesquely deformed and didn't quite work right or something? He is a disgusting monster.

12.     +3   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    He had a rare condition with them rotting, and idk where I read it (maybe during the trial) that he had his balls sewn to his thighs at some point. I found an article. It was from Fournier’s gangrene.

“Because of an infection, his testicles were actually taken from his scrotum and put into his inner thighs.”

https://nypost.com/2022/12/06/harvey-weins...-la-rape-trial/

13.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Eww he is disgusting :sick:

14.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Ewww!

"Fish like penis" 🤮🤢

15.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (CherieRose @ 4/26/2024, 03:45 PM) 
    He had a rare condition with them rotting, and idk where I read it (maybe during the trial) that he had his balls sewn to his thighs at some point. I found an article. It was from Fournier’s gangrene.

“Because of an infection, his testicles were actually taken from his scrotum and put into his inner thighs.”

https://nypost.com/2022/12/06/harvey-weins...-la-rape-trial/

Well, I thought that couldn't get worse and I kept reading and it continued to get worse. What a disgusting man. :scared-smiley-emoticon:

220 replies since 7/2/2024, 04:49   7597 views