Christopher Allen: No more vlawgs, Steven took the dawlgs, their house is for sale, what will Pristopher unveil? Pt. 18

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (cardboard food @ 24/4/2024, 21:39) 
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 4/24/2024, 09:18 PM) 
    Steven had a pretty beautiful life in NY. He seemed to love his nature walks and he might be resentful that he had to move because his spouse got fired.

Totally agree, Steven (and the dogs) moved from an 1.2 acres of land to this townhouse with a postage stamp yard. I am willing to bet the NY trails he walked on were not super populated. The trails near their new house are slam packed with people and activity at all times. Unless you go at 6am, then it's really nice and quiet but Steven has to go to work at the quiet times.

Plus, Steven's family all live in the upstate NY area, and it's where he grew up, so probably feels more like home to him then any other place he has lived.

2.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Do we know for a fact that he was fired or is that just speculation?

3.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Does anyone know the sq ft of the rental? It seems apparent that they sold the majority of the furniture because this condo appears to be less than half the size of the old house. He basically had to put the table and mirror down in the basement. I hate the layout of this place. I don’t like how he placed the sectional either. It looks like it takes up the entire living room.
    What a letdown. His idols Michelle Wang and Kristina Braly will not be impressed.

4.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    His BS pile is perpetually expanding so it’s difficult to say for sure. He never specified exactly what happened but given his constant IG digs and resentful commentary relative to work, associates, his ‘sacrifices’, I think most of us here are pretty sure he was given the boot. Look at his personality and behaviors…it shouldn’t surprise anyone, if in fact that was the case

5.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Prissy is obsessed with everything. I have moved since I was 2 years old. When I was 5, I remember carrying my mothers red kitchen chair/step stool down the road from a rental to the house my father had built. We moved from there after 3 years across the country. Got to a new rental that. He hated it, he called the realtor and she found us a different one. 2 years later we moved again, maybe 10 miles away, stayed there for 3. Years, moved 20 miles further. And on and on. We have moved with nationwide movers for corporate moves states away and across the country4 times and once for our “final move” . We moved during some of those times locally. Our “final move?” Well we moved 2 times since then, semi locally. We manage to get everything set up within a few days every time. Right now the hose they are in looks nice, clean, neat, tidy. Wait for two weeks and the crap will begin accumulating. I remember his kitchen tour after they packed a lot of stuff, he left something in every cabinet to show looker how they could use the space. This was after they had accepted an offer. There was no reason to do that, but he wanted to show off. Had they been moved by professional packers and movers, there would be nothing left anywhere except boxes of everything. The few things that wanted to bring themselves would have been places in a “safe” area, not to be touched by the packers or movers.

Don’t act like you are the only person who ever moved, Prissy. I have done it about 30 times. Never once, even with SM being so normal, did I record the details and post them on my IG. Never once have I been obsessed with any furniture, lamps, dishes, amd assorted crap you can buy in Targer, or Home Goods. Downsizing is a good thing, it means do the same with leas. Take it to heart, Priss.

I am shocked he admits to shopping where the 99% has to, he acts like he has the scratch to shop at Pottery Bard and Restoration Hardware for everyday home items, Sur La Table for his kitchen nd dining rooms, and all the cheesy boutiques for clutter. Whoever said his crap looks like the end caps at Target with Joanna Gaines (ship lap queen) on clermce was spot on.

6.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Miss Pie @ 24/4/2024, 22:28) 
    Does anyone know the sq ft of the rental? It seems apparent that they sold the majority of the furniture because this condo appears to be less than half the size of the old house. He basically had to put the table and mirror down in the basement. I hate the layout of this place. I don’t like how he placed the sectional either. It looks like it takes up the entire living room.
    What a letdown. His idols Michelle Wang and Kristina Braly will not be impressed.

The NY house is 3110sq ft and the NC house is 2208sq ft. So yes, quite the downsize.

The more he tries to tell us how great and perfect everything is, the more I realize he's really just trying to convince himself.

7.     +6   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    No privacy on their deck
    Attached Image
    EFA3417B-7387-41DD-82BC-FA40D0DD4BEB

8.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    You guys are so good at this! I've been searching and can't find the rental. If someone would send it to me I would appreciate it!

He's such a faker. I kind of feel bad for him, it must be terrible to have such low esteem. It would be really hard to live with someone like that.

9.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I cannot imagine any serious CEO meeting Prissy and being impressed. Firstly, he is no inarticulate it’s painful. Secondly, he is so full of shit, he oozes fake. CEOs know how to weed out the BS people spew.

10.     +4   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Got it! Thank you!

Can you imagine Prissy sharing a driveway? And a backyard? Oh how the mighty have fallen. He would be so much better off admitting they are renting while they look for their new home. I guess he didn't realized The Bakers would figure it out!

11.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    So in the video he posted earlier this week or over the weekend with the initial tour he said that the new place was about 500 sf less than the NY house, well it's actually 900sf less. Which explains why they had to get rid of so much. He couldn't even tell the truth about that. His meeting with CEO's is hilarious. No CEO is taking a meeting with Prissy. Anyone can say they are a CEO, could be some little start up company or something. Nobody is head hunting Prissy. :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

12.     +5   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    He probably took himself out! LOL
    There probably wasn’t any CEO of anything!

13.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    He’s CEO of BS.

The guy is a compulsive liar and completely delusional. I judge Steven as much as judge Prissy for indulging this middle aged toddler.

14.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 24/4/2024, 21:18) 
    Steven had a pretty beautiful life in NY. He seemed to love his nature walks and he might be resentful that he had to move because his spouse got fired.

I think this is spot on and why Prissy is scrambling to do anything over and beyond for Steven when he literally has never! I think Steven might be quite unhappy. :very-sad-smiley-emoticon:

15.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (A little North Shore birdie @ 24/4/2024, 22:30) 
    His BS pile is perpetually expanding so it’s difficult to say for sure. He never specified exactly what happened but given his constant IG digs and resentful commentary relative to work, associates, his ‘sacrifices’, I think most of us here are pretty sure he was given the boot. Look at his personality and behaviors…it shouldn’t surprise anyone, if in fact that was the case

Plus the fact that he left at a strange time during the school year makes it seem like he was asked to leave. If he resigned voluntarily, it would have made more sense if it was at midterm or at the end of the school year.

1391 replies since 12/2/2024, 16:53   118606 views