Christopher Allen: No more vlawgs, Steven took the dawlgs, their house is for sale, what will Pristopher unveil? Pt. 18

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I’m not sure running counts at 2.5 mph based on his treadmill IG reel, but you do you boo. Delulu again!

2.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SpinachSquareBackups @ 15/3/2024, 20:45) 
    I’m not sure running counts at 2.5 mph based on his treadmill IG reel, but you do you boo. Delulu again!

2.5mph is the low end of the average walking speed, according to the CDC (2.5-4mph). 2.5 mph is a 24min mile. If he was going any slower, he'd be standing still. Good luck on that marathon, Prissy.

3.     +9   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    What adult is giddy over a Taylor Swift popcorn bucket? What adult BUYS said bucket on e-bay FOR HIMSELF? He’s nuts.

4.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I am not a Swiftie, I did tune into the movie and fast forwarded thru most of it. She is s talented woman and has a lot of appeal, but not for me. As for using a plastic cup and popcorn bucket, it is exactly what he would do. And his fans probably ate it up.

Gawd, plastic shit from 7/11? And bought it on ebay? Why didn't he splash out on the over priced movie theater ticket and take his husband, they could have each gotten a cup and a bucket!

I wonder if he owns a Barbie and a Ken doll
    that he plays with while Stephen is at work. Doing the voices, making up stories. Hmmmmm.

5.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    :hearty-laugh:

6.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Leave him alone ..

during this "time of transition"

Who talks like that ????

He even playing music that is perfect for this time

He has too much time because this is crazy

7.     +6   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    His month of transition is doing nothing watching TV &sitting on the sofa
    Then comes the move
    Then comes the next transition for him, sitting on the couch, watching TV all day

8.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Well, he will be watching TV in a different room in s different state, it is a hard thing to even imagine. How will he cope?

9.     +3   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    His idea of social media content is not only showing what he's watching, but what his dog is watching - a Dawn dish soap commercial. It would be funny if it wasn't sad.

10.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Mamacita @ 16/3/2024, 15:05) 
    His idea of social media content is not only showing what he's watching, but what his dog is watching - a Dawn dish soap commercial. It would be funny if it wasn't sad.

That’s the trouble. He doesn’t actually do anything. So he doesn’t have much to make content about.

11.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    He just posted on IG stories that he and Steven are going to start packing up Prissy's accessories and he thinks they have come up with a good system for this. What?? First of all can he not pack his own accessories during the week, does it take 2 people, lol? And what kind of system is needed to do this? Get some boxes but your accessories 🙄 in the boxes. :shaking_head_smiley_emoticon: He is insufferable.

12.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    He doesn’t have squat to post other than dog TV, tennis / teen singer SWFing and skin self admiration. So, they needed to have an important consult on the accessory packing. #overcomplicatingeverythinglikeJen.

13.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    His vlogs are soooooooo boring. How does he think he can make this YT thing be his career? Did we really need to know how much hot sauce he eats on his eggs? With that upclose video of the side of his bowl, so you can't even see what he's doing with the eggs. Boring content, terrible filming.

14.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Emotional Support Spork @ 3/16/2024, 05:09 PM) 
    He just posted on IG stories that he and Steven are going to start packing up Prissy's accessories and he thinks they have come up with a good system for this. What?? First of all can he not pack his own accessories during the week, does it take 2 people, lol? And what kind of system is needed to do this? Get some boxes but your accessories 🙄 in the boxes. :shaking_head_smiley_emoticon: He is insufferable.

I suspect by 'we' he meant him and his camera aka us. It's really confusing when YT'ers do that because you're like who is we? But they mean us. Which is weird. It's not we, it's you. But i'd bet that's the case here, I think there's no way in hell Steven would help or Priss would even let him.

15.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SpinachSquareBackups @ 3/15/2024, 08:45 PM) 

His Peloton stats aren't public, but when they were, he was another Wogger like Gene. He would walk for 2-3 minutes one minute, and then run for one. He would then brag that he ran a 10-minute mile.

1473 replies since 12/2/2024, 16:53   125139 views