Christopher Allen: No more vlawgs, Steven took the dawlgs, their house is for sale, what will Pristopher unveil? Pt. 18

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Poor Bubbas, I hope he transitions well. All that hardwood in the new home he will be slipping on, I'm sure Steven will make sure he is safe because the other one will be too busing picking out paint colors. :10:

2.     +11   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    I like that he lived in upstate New York but the Carolinas are cool, too. It will be a fresh change of pace. Steven is a saint for recognizing that Christopher needed more support; Prissy had been spiraling out of control. I still think the timing was suspicious. Why not wait to finish out the school year and list the house when the weather broke? I bet they would have gotten a better sale price. It felt very rushed like we weren’t getting the full story.

3.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I wonder if this house is big enough to move his parents in? I know they’ve had a lot of health issues recently and it would make sense if he’s trying to be close to them for that reason.

4.     +14   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Moving mid-school year and selling in February is still extremely sus. I don't believe any of this--neither of them are that close to their families and Christopher's parents don't live in NC yet. He's not going to get to know his nieces when they are teens, they're focused on friends and going to college.

5.     +3   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Charlotte will be good for him I think. I guess I don't know his whole story because I thought he was from NY originally lol. I was also going to say that I can see him being at SouthPark Mall all the time. he seems like someone who would hang around uptown a lot too. maybe the big change in weather will help him stop spiraling

6.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    🎯👌🏻

He is an expert at everything fake so I’m sure he will easily transition into another fantasy world of friends and fabulosity.

You pegged the weight gain and general mania nicely. Let’s see if he is able to stay awake before the sun sets….

To Shelbi’s comment 👆🏻

7.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I agree we’re not getting the full story! Exactly, why not finish out the school year, properly prep the house for sale in the spring and wait until Christopher’s parents have relocated first before diving in and buying a house in NC?

Steven is an absolute angel for giving up everything to relocate. It sounds like he’ll be at a law firm not a public defender? Curious if this means more money.

8.     +10   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    all that build up and he claims he had to reshoot the video to be perfect but couldn't even come on camera without squinting and looking like he just rolled outta bed

9.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Prissy was busy styling the house to sell? Aka the realtor told him to put all his shit away.

It sounds like his parents are snowbirding from OH/PA to NC, maybe they're trying to convince them to be in NC full time.

Steven working for a law firm vs public defender likely means he'll be doubling his salary if not more. Go Steven!!

10.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Ok first I wasn't even on the hayride

Now I fully jumped on the train

Damn it ... I obviously don't have these things right

KB I'm looking at you next

11.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    He lies and bends the truth so much that we’ll never know the real story.
    I hope Steven is very successful in his new job.

12.     +18   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think Prissy got sacked and as a result he spiralled even more. I think this move is a last ditch attempt on Steven’s part to save the marriage. He probably thinks a change and being near family will help Prissy get out of his emotional gutter.

I also think they agreed for Prissy not to work for a bit, because of his spiralling, so Steven went and got a job that pays better since they will be on one income for the foreseeable.

In most cases, this is just delaying the inevitable. Divorce is happening, it’s just not happening right now, IMO.

13.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    Isn’t where they were in upstate New York pretty comparable to the cost of living in the suburbs of Charlotte? Like everywhere, North Carolina is no longer as affordable as it used to be. I hope they were smart and bought a house that was much less expensive. I imagine you could find a great house in Charlotte for $600K.

14.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Now we will have to look at a copy of Jen Ross’ house until he paints everything Urbane Bronze and Cracked Pepper.

15.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I have no doubt that Steven is fully on board with and genuinely excited about MOVEMAS

1463 replies since 12/2/2024, 16:53   123154 views