Christopher Allen: No more vlawgs, Steven took the dawlgs, their house is for sale, what will Pristopher unveil? Pt. 18

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It seems likely they will take a hit with housing costs -- interest rates alone are higher than they likely were when they bought the NY house. As has been mentioned, he's leaving his education job at an odd time, maybe it was a negotiated employment separation of some kind. He doesn't have another job lined up and that's a negative. He has mentioned having a rough last two years and since he and Steven are moving together, it may have been job related problems that were the source of his need to 'reinvent' himself.

2.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Thanks for linking us back to his last visit to NC! He doesn’t seem overly close to his sister and he admits he doesn’t know his young nieces well. I believe there’s a brother-in-law too who doesn’t even get a mention 🤣. I’m not buying this sudden need to be near family.

3.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I think the trips recently that we thought were school related had to do with the move. With only one income he will not have as much disposable income to buy all the things. Steven didn't allow the entire kitchen redo so I'm fairly confident he won't let CA get out of hand. Save the money for therapy! Glad for Steven getting a new job and hopefully CA will get help.

4.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Did CA say Steven was going into private practice? He was with the Federal Defenders of Western North Carolina for a while. Would he go back?

5.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CryingGrayMarshmallowBlob @ 20/2/2024, 23:05) 
    His edumacation is showing again. Vlogmas is a combination of vlog+Christmas. Vlogtober is vlog+October. So "movemas" is a combination of.... move+Christmas???

🤣🤣🤣

I hope CA gets help and can find peace within himself instead of "all the things ".

I wonder if he will be a stay at home husband.

6.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Shelbi @ 21/2/2024, 04:17) 
    Did CA say Steven was going into private practice? He was with the Federal Defenders of Western North Carolina for a while. Would he go back?

CA was very vague and said, "Steven secured a job at a law office".

7.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Does anyone else think the new place might be a new build? April seems like a long close, the pictures he showed in the video look like an empty house so no one needing to move out. Any locals have thoughts?

I did some casual searches last night and didn’t find anything. There are some gorgeous houses in Charlotte but not a lot seem to have ‘land’ like their current house. I can’t see them downgrading in any way and they need a good sized yard for the dogs.

8.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    While he's saying they are moving to Charlotte, might it actually be a suburb, where there would be more land? His sister doesn't actually live in Charlotte, but in a surrounding suburb.

9.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I lived in Charlotte for a few years as a kid and I absolutely hated it. But that was in the 70s and racial tensions were very high. The Klan had a rally on the playground of my elementary school at one point. It was horrific. We lived in a nice area but it was not a good environment in general. I hope a lot of the issues that were going on back then have been resolved, but I don't have high hopes.

10.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I grew up in a suburb of Charlotte. Charlotte used to be a wonderful place to live. While I still believe it's a wonderful place to enjoy; dine, entertainment, etc. I chose to move an hour outside of Charlotte 8 years ago. Charlotte traffic is almost like Atlanta traffic now, taxes are going up and homes are no longer affordable. I imagine them living in Southpark, Myers Park or the suburbs like Weddington, Waxhaw, Marvin or Belmont. Those seem like his vibe. Very curious where they will end up.

11.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I'm in Charlotte, the traffic is absolutely horrific. That's going to be a huge change for them. Traffic in their current area is cute compared to this. I am guessing it's a new build as well and if so it'll most likely be a suburb of Charlotte. Locals...maybe Waverly or that general area is my thought. That'd be his scene and there are still lots of new houses being built there.

12.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So much praise for his OG work BFF who lives in Charlotte. Does this mean that all those IG messages about feeling betrayed and getting rid of toxic people had something to do with his current work BFF Danielle, who may not have stood by him when/if the shit hit the fan at his current place of employment?

13.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Could be..
    I sense he considers Steven as a secured for life situation and he lives so focused in his own ego, issues either real or imagined that all the problems stem from him

And he was constantly complaining about his job.

14.     +7   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Traffic won't be an issue. CA no longer has a job.

15.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Posted a new video on how he decluttered and staged his home for sale.
    He gives more specifics on the new house, including that it has an in-law suite (like someone earlier thought they might want).
    They are using only large plastic totes and tubs for packing, not cardboard boxes. Guess he wants to start a plastic container hoard, like Jen Ross has, instead of using something that can be tossed or recycled after the move.

1463 replies since 12/2/2024, 16:53   123194 views