Christopher Allen: No more vlawgs, Steven took the dawlgs, their house is for sale, what will Pristopher unveil? Pt. 18

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    He said they are a half mile from the city proper......they spent an absolute fortune on a 2,600 square foot house if that is the case. Real estate that close to the city is really expensive. It's either a new build on an existing lot or it's been rebuilt from the original house into one of those 3 story, narrow houses on a small lot. Steven must be working uptown for them to be living that close to the city. This definitely should be interesting, really different from where they live now.

2.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Oh boy, he’s planning for two leather swivel chairs by the fireplace and tv for the living room. Now where have I seen that nightmare of a set up 🤔

3.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SkeletonOnThePeleton @ 21/2/2024, 23:01) 
    Oh boy, he’s planning for two leather swivel chairs by the fireplace and tv for the living room. Now where have I seen that nightmare of a set up 🤔

:mocking_smiley_emoticon:
    I forgot to mention that in my post about the video. Plastic tote hoard and leather swivel chairs

4.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    He is so full of 💩 when he claims that both he and his realtor decided to keep the house minimally decorated. I believe him when he said his first instinct was to keep the house "really styled and decorated". Of course the Queen of Clutter wanted to show off all the useless crap he's accumulated. But the decision to keep the surfaces clear and remove the clutter was 100% his realtor's idea. It was not a mutual discussion as he tries to claim. God, he's insufferable.

5.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I think quitting a teaching job in the middle of the year is unconscionable. It just proves how little he cares about his students and what a crappy educator he is. He needs to find a different line of work. I taught for 35 years and an only a few of my colleagues did this - and they were the ones who never should have been in education in the first place. This is going to cause such upheaval in his school. He is a selfish dolt!

6.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    Plastic tubs for packing :snickering:

BTDT... tubs take up way more space in a truck as they are larger at top than bottom...also they can only handle so much weight, so if you stack them you will have a lot of squished, malformed lids and tubs when you get to the new place.

7.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I haven't watched the vlog yet, but is he planning on buying all new furniture for the new house? The pictures he is showing on Instagram are not anything like he has now.

8.     +1   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    ^^^^ Agree w/Donsadope. I know a lot of educators who would only dream of leaving their jobs over the summer or between semesters, depending on circumstances. It's called being a professional, Christopher.

9.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (IfYouWill @ 22/2/2024, 00:00) 
    I haven't watched the vlog yet, but is he planning on buying all new furniture for the new house? The pictures he is showing on Instagram are not anything like he has now.

That was my first thought too. My second thought was that he is looking for inspiration photos and posting on SM while Steven is probably the one doing all of the real packing. Does Steven get a say in how the place is going to be decorated? This idiot is not planning on going back to work anytime soon. He may start thinking about it when he's finished decorating and buying "all the things" for every inch of that house (inside and out).

10.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Interesting that he wants to use plastic totes and bins, same as the EX Mrs Ross. Another one with no original thoughts.

Ya know, employers look at social media and see what the employees are doing. Perhaps his school board or whomever hired him did not like what they saw. It happens a lot.

11.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (H8y K8y @ 21/2/2024, 23:17) 
    He is so full of 💩 when he claims that both he and his realtor decided to keep the house minimally decorated. I believe him when he said his first instinct was to keep the house "really styled and decorated". Of course the Queen of Clutter wanted to show off all the useless crap he's accumulated. But the decision to keep the surfaces clear and remove the clutter was 100% his realtor's idea. It was not a mutual discussion as he tries to claim. God, he's insufferable.

EXACTLY. I said precisely this the other day. His mentally distorted self stroking is completely predictable and obnoxious.

12.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Donsadope @ 21/2/2024, 23:28) 
    I think quitting a teaching job in the middle of the year is unconscionable. It just proves how little he cares about his students and what a crappy educator he is. He needs to find a different line of work. I taught for 35 years and an only a few of my colleagues did this - and they were the ones who never should have been in education in the first place. This is going to cause such upheaval in his school. He is a selfish dolt!

He was not a teacher, but a school principal. He was gone a lot on "work trips", so the school is used to running without him being there. Whoever was in charge at the school when he was gone probably will take over as interim principal until they hire someone. His leaving at this point in the school year makes it look more like he was asked to leave.

13.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CryingGrayMarshmallowBlob @ 2/17/2024, 06:58 PM) 
    QUOTE (heyheyheynow @ 17/2/2024, 17:58) 
    Of course videos will start Monday. It's February break for schools.

February break?? Is that really a thing? Schools around here only get one Monday off in February for Presidents' Day.

All public schools in NYS have this week off. It’s been that way since at least 1986. I imagine charter schools follow the same schedule.

14.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    I checked out the real estate market in and around Charlotte. You can get a great place for for less than $500K but you know Prissy will buy at the top of their budget despite not needing it. He is so bad with money. I think he wants to be a full-time content creator but he’s too lazy. He has dreams of being some sort of design consultant for wealthy women but that isn’t going to take off either. They would be wise to buy something affordable so they can maintain a cushy lifestyle on one salary. Christopher isn’t stable. I split my time in New York but closer to NYC. The taxes are insane. But Charlotte is getting more expensive. I think compared to Rochester, the taxes will be their only real $ saver.

15.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    [QUOTE=A little North Shore birdie,2/20/2024, 11:57 PM ?t=62974584&st=165#entry464698150]
    QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 20/2/2024, 22:42) 
    Isn’t where they were in upstate New York pretty comparable to the cost of living in the suburbs of Charlotte? Like everywhere, North Carolina is no longer as affordable as it used to be. I hope they were smart and bought a house that was much less expensive. I imagine you could find a great house in Charlotte for $600K.

The difference is taxes. NY IS OUTRAGEOUSLY HIGH.

It depends where in NY you’re living. I live about 5 hours from them, in Lake George. We have 3.5 acres on top of a mountain and our total taxes are under $4,000.

1463 replies since 12/2/2024, 16:53   123247 views