Christopher Allen: No more vlawgs, Steven took the dawlgs, their house is for sale, what will Pristopher unveil? Pt. 18

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    You know some of liked him in the beginning and after some time he changed. I watch in hopes of seeing Steven and Bubbas. Honestly if they divorced I'd never watch CA again. He's really become a horrible person. He is lucky Steven puts up with him.

2.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    He said EVERYTHING sold! Then proceeded to list what hadn’t sold.

3.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (cupcakequeen @ 12/3/2024, 03:06) 
    QUOTE (GonzoNoseLikeJen @ 3/10/2024, 02:46 AM) 
    This is probably why he wasn't wearing his wedding ring. It won't fit

That is true. I have an eternity ring, and it always fit, but I hated the way it squeezed my finger at night and in the morning. I had to pay almost 3k to get it remade because I went from 120 to 150. I was so annoyed at myself. He may be struggling with chubby finger syndrome.

QUOTE (RaspberryBeret @ 3/11/2024, 08:50 PM) 
    His hat (on Movemas 2) is supposed to be short for Charlotte, but I read it as Cl*t 🤷🏻‍♀️

omg, me too, and I don't have a dirty mind. I am dense in that way!

I went through a few years where I gained too much weight. I didn’t wear my wedding rings because they didn’t fit any longer. When I finally lost all the weight I was able to wear them again and they are pretty loose. I was mad at myself that not only had I let myself get fat but my fingers gained weight too! My shoes are even looser now.
    At “senior citizens “ age I can’t eat like I used to, that’s for sure.
    Back to the big move-reinvention of Christopher, he’s even going to sell his pelotons. Says he’ll just buy new when he has his new, beautiful, light and bright 3 level house in the best area of town.
    He’s going to spend so much money.

4.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Miss Pie @ 12/3/2024, 03:37) 
    Back to the big move-reinvention of Christopher, he’s even going to sell his pelotons. Says he’ll just buy new when he has his new, beautiful, light and bright 3 level house in the best area of town.
    He’s going to spend so much money.

In the YT comments, he said he sold the bike, but is keeping the tread for his "marathon training"

5.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    :smoking-smiley-face:

6.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    In today's vlog, he's using a new wide angle lens and at one point, he films straight on, rather than with the camera held overhead, like he usually does. It makes him look H U G E

7.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I still can’t believe an educator would leave in the middle of the school year. That’s just a lousy, selfish thing to do.

8.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I think the consensus was he was booted out. It could have been an end of contract timing issue ( maybe he started there mid-year).

9.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    Call me crazy but when he is talking to the camera his mannerisms, intonation, details down to the agressive eye rubbing...all remind me of Jen Ross. Are all these narc youtubers the same really? Or do they just all watch each other and morph?

10.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    He also comments on how nice it is to just hang out with Steven, as he is not exhausted from his job and in bed early. Yes, enjoy the housewife life CA! Maybe we should do a poll on whether he goes back to work once they move to Charlotte. I'm not really judging but I can see him using the health excuse and 'being present' as an excuse not to. When we moved cross country, I did not work for a full year (it was also 2020 so there's that) and I found I had to, mentally. There is only so long you can manage the household and get things settled before you go stir crazy and need those purposeful work days with others. Of course, see my comment about Jen Ross. Probably thinks all his friends live in the camera...so dangerous.

11.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (A little North Shore birdie @ 3/12/2024, 05:21 PM) 
    I think the consensus was he was booted out. It could have been an end of contract timing issue ( maybe he started there mid-year).

I work at a charter school. We don't do contracts

12.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    :being-confused-smiley-emoticon:

13.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I think he's going to make an attempt to do YT full time. That'll be his 'job'.

I think I figured out the house he's buying and if I'm right, it's $1.6Mish. Even if I'm not right on the exact one, if he's telling the truth about buying Dilworth proper, there's no way they are buying there for less than $1M anyway. So Steven may make or is about to make quite a bit more than we even realized he did/does. I would guess Steven's salary covers the bills but with the way Priss spends money, he'll need to be brining in something to cover all of the extra.

14.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    CA will have to work otherwise Steven will put the kibosh on over spending. I can't imagine how much he will spend on the new furniture. He will have it fully furnished within a month or so and than what? He's not interesting enough to carry a channel full time.

15.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Right. His spending habits can’t survive on this current cycle of half-assed Vlogmas efforts. If he wants to insanely shop as before, he needs to pick up the work pace and stop crawling into bed at 4pm to whine / 🍷.

1473 replies since 12/2/2024, 16:53   123938 views