Christopher Allen: No more vlawgs, Steven took the dawlgs, their house is for sale, what will Pristopher unveil? Pt. 18

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Who wants to do a zoom with him and report back? 😆

2.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    In my mind Priss, if you can’t spell, write or comprehend content properly, how in GOD’s name are you going to convince me you have the spatial or mathematic brainpower to calculate any design element or equation? I guess he will stick to decorating some doublewides once he gets down there. That seems to be in his wheelhouse mentally.

3.     +14   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I would imagine he intends for his initial client list to come from his YT and IG followers. And honestly, people are nuts so it won't even surprise me if he does get some people to pay him to do this for them.

I want to know why in the hell he'd buy a ton of pillows to pack up and move. That makes no sense at all. Sir, we have Homegoods in Charlotte as well. You can do your sourcing once you get here.

4.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    How could he let Stanley STEEMERS in to clean the couch and chair and not have that filthy carpet cleaned? It looks like Mickey Mouse laid the carpet in Steven’s office, so maybe the buyers said don’t worry about the carpets, we’re ripping them out. Right after they repaint all of the black walls. He is delusional if he thinks he has design talent.

5.     +4   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Designers get access to design markets to buy at wholesale and sell to client at cost-that's how they make money.

He really hasn't thought this through🙄

6.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SkeletonOnThePeleton @ 20/3/2024, 13:02) 
    How could he let Stanley STEEMERS in to clean the couch and chair and not have that filthy carpet cleaned? It looks like Mickey Mouse laid the carpet in Steven’s office, so maybe the buyers said don’t worry about the carpets, we’re ripping them out. Right after they repaint all of the black walls. He is delusional if he thinks he has design talent.

The 45K price drop reflects the amount of work the buyers have to do to cure the terminal illness that is Prissy’s day core.

7.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SkeletonOnThePeleton @ 20/3/2024, 13:02) 

EXACTLY! The new owners are probably planning to have a hazmat crew in to deal with results from Bohunk McGee.

QUOTE (Gemmy22 @ 20/3/2024, 13:38) 
    Designers get access to design markets to buy at wholesale and sell to client at cost-that's how they make money.

He really hasn't thought this through🙄

#notasurprise

8.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Might just be me but those pillows he bought look awful together on his couch.

9.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I know someone who had an epiphany that life was too short so she quit her stressful corporate job in her 40s to follow her passion for interior design. She even went back to school and got a degree. Surprise, surprise it didn’t work out. Decorating your own house, to your own taste, with your own budget and timeline is a whole different ballgame than trying to make a living off paying clients. This won’t work for Christopher either but it might be fun to watch him try 🤣

10.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    But do your pillows hold a chop? :huh:

11.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    So many people have horrible taste so anything to them is amazing. Plus these people probably do not have the disposable income to just buy all this crap.

I have window boxes on my house. I decorate them for every season. People come by or stop to tell me how nice they are. That doesn't make me a decorator. That doesn't mean people will spend the money I do on theirs. I hear people say you should have a business... no I know how to it for myself and let me tell it doesn't always work.

I say sure I can help but I spend $$$ are you willing to do that? They never are.

QUOTE (CryingGrayMarshmallowBlob @ 20/3/2024, 19:17) 
    But do your pillows hold a chop? :huh:

That chop is so dumb.

12.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I third the chop. If pillows were supposed to look like that, the patterns would be cit that way.

13.     +10   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 3/19/2024, 03:22 PM) 
    I may wring, but shouldn’t the G be capitalized? If the car gets a flat on the way, is it Satan?

His musings about God directing him always irritate. How does he know it isn't in fact the evil one directing him? If one is true, so could the other be true. Did God want him to be miserable in his job and have no friends in NY for years? Why the u-turn? He just needs therapy to gain insight into what goes wrong and what goes right and how to alter his approaches when necessary. It's not the spirit world or the universe, it's himself. I'm not intending to offend anyone's sincere religious beliefs, but I just find it too easy when people like him are suddenly 'blessed'. Were they unblessed before, and are all of the suffering people in Ukraine and the middle east and everywhere just having to wait for their blessings?

14.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    So, now he thinks he's a designer because he's read articles on how to pillow chop :unsure:

20240320_143515

15.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Here is how to make pillows less boxy, get found or oval shaped. Or heart, triangle, octagon, pentagon. So many choices, chopping makes them look stupid.

Keep it up Prissy!

1473 replies since 12/2/2024, 16:53   123931 views