Christopher Allen: No more vlawgs, Steven took the dawlgs, their house is for sale, what will Pristopher unveil? Pt. 18

« Older   Newer »

1.     +12   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Miss Pie @ 31/3/2024, 20:44) 
    For whatever reason he has convinced himself that he has been unhappy and unsettled the whole time he’s lived in NY.

He’s taking a page out of Jen (formerly) Ross’s book. He’s rewriting history to fit his narrative. He’s trying to gaslight his followers (and himself) that he was never at home in NY, that things never quite felt right, but moving back to the Charlotte area is where he always belonged. Never once heard him complained about where he lived until now. All of a sudden 🙄

2.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Explain to me why we can't pack the wine glasses but instead donate them and buy more once moved? He had ordered so much stuff for the new house, delivered to the old house that now has to be packed and moved. I guess packing the old glasses is just too much for him.

3.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    He’s such an imbecile. Here’s an idea; if you need to order anything new, just have it shipped to your sister’s house (because she is SOO MUCH FUN, I’m sure she can hold it there for your house to be completed). What a lazy, dimwitted twit, I swear…🐌🐌🐌.

4.     +7   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Gene Is Sis Concert @ 3/31/2024, 09:40 PM) 
    QUOTE (Miss Pie @ 31/3/2024, 20:44) 
    For whatever reason he has convinced himself that he has been unhappy and unsettled the whole time he’s lived in NY.

He’s taking a page out of Jen (formerly) Ross’s book. He’s rewriting history to fit his narrative. He’s trying to gaslight his followers (and himself) that he was never at home in NY, that things never quite felt right, but moving back to the Charlotte area is where he always belonged. Never once heard him complained about where he lived until now. All of a sudden 🙄

Exactly. He has his own special relationship with the truth. It is maladaptive behavior. He needs to avail himself of professional help, he's got a long working life ahead of him and will need some skills to not repeat whatever went wrong with his job and all the non-friends he had. And to not have to reinvent himself in another state again with all new worldly goods. (But he'll always have Taylor, Beyonce, Kelly, Coco, etc.)

5.     +14   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    If he is going to donate glasses please let it be the Mr Magoo and Dame Edna glasses!

:saying-a-prayer-smiley-emoticon

6.     +9   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Something new and different, Christopher has not lived up to his filming schedule. Apparently three solid weeks of work is too much to ask from the former Dean of Curriculun. And, as a lifetime resident of New York (and a teacher), may I just say - good riddance! The New York State Education system thanks you for moving away, Christopher. You’re North Carolina’s problem now.

7.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Emotional Support Spork @ 1/4/2024, 02:36) 
    QUOTE (BespokeMuffins @ 1/4/2024, 00:15) 
    Did anyone catch the spelling on the cord packages in stories? He wrote “lightening” on one.

Apple chargers are called "lightning" chargers because of the speed in which they charge. He could have simply wrote Apple chargers and been good. :giving-thumbs-up-smiley-emotico

He wrote Chargers on one of the little envelope thingys. When we moved, we use the same container/basket thing that we used when we were RVers. It was the electronics holder. All chargers, cords, flashlights, iPods, etc were in there. Never a question that they were other than where they belonged. We always seemed to timed the last 2 moves with community yard sales. What was not sold was donated. And never repurchased. But we are not 10%ers like Prissy.

8.     +5   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    That post he made on Instagram stories about getting rid of his wine glasses and just buying new ones when they get there....That post really set me over the edge. DOES HE HEAR HIMSELF WHEN HE TALKS? DOES HE EVER GO BACK AND WATCH HIMSELF AND THINK, "WOW I SOUND PATHETIC"

How. Embarrassing. smh.

9.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    This guy is just too much. He is unhinged the way he goes on and on about a topic on IG. It's pretty well known that a tiger doesn't change it's stripes. He genuinely thinks he's going to turn into a new person, a new life, once he makes it to Charlotte. Sir, you are going to be the same person you always and have and so is Steven. The only thing changing is the scenery. Freaking lunatic.

10.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    After a bazillion days of no videos, he’s going to film a final video with that ridiculous store owner and that stupid store. He’s an idiot. :10:

11.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    That’s correct. Priorities.

12.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think the only reason he's going to that store to film is so that he can link random shit and receive hundred of dollars in free gifts for himself. They aren't friends, he won't speak of her again after he moves to his happy place.

13.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Didn’t he promise to show all his favourite places in upstate NY that he was going to miss? All we’re going to see is another ad for Breathe At Home 🙄. I guess I can’t blame the store owner for taking one last grab at free advertising but come on!

14.     +5   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Not even a different store? One trick vlogmas pony!

15.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Screenshot_2024-04-02-12-52-48-29_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9

What in the world is "living in survival" mean? Survival mode? Just a word salad of me, me, me and my feelings. You would think he had been homeless and living on the streets.

1463 replies since 12/2/2024, 16:53   122988 views